Kiss of Midnight (Midnight Breed,  #1) Kiss of Midnight question

Lara Adrian's books
Crystal Gardner Crystal Nov 13, 2011 12:18AM
Can't wait till the next book comes out. They need to make movies out of Lara Adrians novels.

I just finished reading "Kiss of Midnight," I really enjoyed this first book and I'm looking forward to reading the rest of the series.

I agree...and I have read Darker After Midnight and you will NOT be disappointed! Her best book yet!

Pamela (last edited Jan 09, 2012 02:54PM ) Jan 09, 2012 02:52PM   0 votes
I love this series. I actually prefer it to Ward's BDB series, which I enjoy as well.

Does anyone know if Darker after Midnight is the final book in the series? The story line just seems to kind of end however the characters could still go on (Lazzaro, Nathan, Kellen, Mira, need I say Gideon and Savannah)

This series is amazing, I love each one & cant wait to read the rest of them....

Susana (last edited Jan 26, 2012 03:01PM ) Jan 26, 2012 03:00PM   0 votes
Lara Adrian books, are always on my to buy list. I really like her writing, she knows how to perfectly balance a story with romance and action. Cant wait to read "darker after midnight".

I just finished the entire series cover to cover of every book in order. I loved them. I have to say there was 10 times more packed into the last book than the rest. I think it could have perhaps been spread out a bit more in a few more books. It seemed kind of a rushed/abrupt ending but none the less I couldn't put it down. I'm looking for my next vise. Which book series do any of you recommend that are similar to Midnight Breed & BDB that I could start on next?

F 25x33
Valarie Renegade Angels by Sylvia Day and Dark Protectors by Rebecca Zanetti both have the action and steamy romance you get from Midnight Breed and BDB.
Feb 27, 2012 08:41AM · flag

I just finished Darker After Midnight and I loved it! I really enjoy this series and am always anxious for the next book!