Christian Readers discussion

Looking for people to participate in my book promotion

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kathie (new)

Kathie (kathiemt) | 17 comments I recently received a proof copy of my new book "It Happened By Design" from the printer who will be providing Amazon with copies and it looks great - I'm really thrilled with it. This book is about God-incidences - real life stories of extraordinary things that happened to ordinary people. There are 30 contributing authors in this book.

"It Happened By Design" will be available very soon via Amazon.com and is also in print in Australia. Would you like to participate in our book launch and increase your own lists at the same time? If so, read on!

My target audience are mainly Christians or those with interest in miraculous happenings.

How can you help? Two ways:

1. Do you have something to offer as a giveaway for that demographic?
2. Would you be willing to promote to your list?

What do you get?

1. You get to collect the names and email addresses of those who want to receive what you have to offer.
2. Your item will be promoted to the lists of everyone who participates, thereby providing you greater exposure.

What type of things would be suitable?

A digital download or a membership to a service you offer, or similar. A discount on something you have for sale. These could include but are not exclusive:

* Digital files (teleseminars, ebooks, recordings, music, etc)
* Membership subscription
* Web hosting
* Something else?

What now?

Respond to me via kathie@vadirectory.net advising of your interest and what you wish to offer. I will need an image, paragraph and link from you via separate email.

You can see details of the book at http://www.ithappenedbydesign.com.

Thank you - look forward to hearing from you soon. The launch is planned for mid November.

message 2: by Kymberly (new)

Kymberly (freedom2fly) | 89 comments Mod
I am very interested in your book. I'll check it out.

message 3: by Kathie (new)

Kathie (kathiemt) | 17 comments Thanks Kym and looking forward to hearing from you soon.

message 4: by Linda (new)

Linda Hooper | 1 comments Got your email Kathie, and think it's wonderful, that your such a young up & coming writer. I look forward to checking out your book. Keep up the good work, and keep us all posted. May the Lord greatly bless you.

message 5: by Kathie (new)

Kathie (kathiemt) | 17 comments Thanks for the compliment - 'young' I mean. I am married with daughters in their 20s but I like to keep young.