Abbykko's Awesome, Fun Group of not so Random Randomness discussion

Books > Recently Purchased Book

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

What have you recently bought whether it be online, at a book store or an e-book?

message 2: by Michele (new)

Michele bookloverforever (lovebooks14) | 83 comments I bought some classic regency romances by Georgette Heyer (starts with "Old Shades) and some romantic suspense by Tara Janzen (Steele St.series) planning on buying the new allison brennan Lucy Kincaid book at the end of november. also bought Eileen WIlks latest Lily Wu fantasy and a couple of mysteries. Too easy to spend money at amazon & barnes&noble for my kindle and my nook.

Lex is da name, dont wear it out | 40 comments Inheritance by Christopher Paolini

message 4: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 15, 2011 09:21PM) (new)

Where to start:

My mum bought Inheritance
My brother bought Assassins creed, a bunch of gaming books
I bought a whole heap of crime-mystery books! about 20

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

You told me about that. That is so funny!!

message 6: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 13, 2012 04:30AM) (new)

I went out and bought 'Smoulder' by Brenna Yovanoff yesterday. Also called 'The Space Between' in other countries. Haven't started it yet but hope to do so soon. I also bought 'Silence'by Becca Fitzpatrick the third in the Hush, Hush series. YAH!!

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey Abby. I've found a website that has every volume of Black Butler. You can read them on-line. Here is the website: (it also continues on from the end of volume 6)
http://www.mangafox.com/manga/kuroshi...

message 8: by [deleted user] (last edited May 31, 2012 03:57AM) (new)

Wolf Springs Chronicles: Unleashed
VIII
Article 5

I bought all three of these today.
Unleashed (Wolf Springs Chronicles, #1) by Nancy Holder
VIII by Harriet Castor
Article 5 (Article 5, #1) by Kristen Simmons

message 9: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 13, 2012 04:29AM) (new)

The other day I bought:
The Industry (The Industry, #1) by Rose Foster The Extinction Gambit (The Extraordinaires, #1) by Michael Pryor Contest by Matthew Reilly The Book Thief by Markus Zusak A Game of Thrones (A Song of Ice and Fire, #1) by George R.R. Martin The Coming of the Whirlpool (Ship Kings #1) by Andrew McGahan A Confusion of Princes by Garth Nix

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Haven't bought much recently. Not much to buy.

message 11: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 15, 2012 01:11AM) (new)

Kyaputen Abby wrote: "Blue Exorcist 1! Grand Guignol Orchestra 2-5! Fairy Cube 2-3 and Letter Bees 1! Black Butler 11!

Can't wait for the end of September to order the NEWLY TRANSLATED PIERRE PEVEL book The Three Princ..."

What books do you have to get rid of?