Bones, Wings, and Wizards Oh My!! discussion

Maximum Ride > Maximum Ride Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 70 (70 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Tatum, Haha. I'm just that awesome:) (new)

Tatum | 104 comments Mod
((Start here! Fresh start!))

message 2: by Catie , If everyone is unique what is normal? (new)

Catie  | 215 comments Mod
Luna ran her fingers across the bars of her dog crate making them vibrate and make noises. It was something to entertain herself, she did get bored in a crate all day every day.

message 3: by emily*the ninja queen of implication*, new mod #4! 200 comments! congrats! (new)

emily*the ninja queen of implication* (THENINJA) | 58 comments Mod
Ace leaned against the back of his cage, drumming his fingers against the wall to create noise. If he didn't, it was to quiet. He really hated silence, and that was the only way to deal with the noiseless room.

message 4: by Catie , If everyone is unique what is normal? (new)

Luna heard the tapping someone was doing on their cage and she then ran her fingers along the bars to a different rhythm so the two noises together sounded half musical instead of just chaotic. An eraser hit her cage make Luna jump back to the back of her cage startled and unhappy. Luna blew a razberry at the eraser as he walked away.

message 5: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 13, 2011 04:06PM) (new)

Natalie sat up quickly.She hated being in small places,it just didnt work well with her power.She tapped her feet against the bottom of her cage in rhythm to the other two beats

message 6: by *悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~, new mod #1! 371 comments! congrats! (new)

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 126 comments Mod
kat lightly hit her head against her cage's bars like normal

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Natalie sighed and leaned back

message 8: by *悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~, new mod #1! 371 comments! congrats! (new)

kat tried to rip the bars off of her cage like she normaly did

message 9: by Tatum, Haha. I'm just that awesome:) (new)

Tatum | 104 comments Mod
((I've never read the books or anything...So I have a question-Do powers work in the crates??))

message 10: by Catie , If everyone is unique what is normal? (new)

((Yeah. There are erasers and whitecoats watching them and they might get punished if they get caught but they do work. They are regular dog crates.))

message 11: by *悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~, new mod #1! 371 comments! congrats! (new)

((um...yes but the erasers wont let you escape so dont try it unless its a group thing))

message 12: by Tatum, Haha. I'm just that awesome:) (last edited Nov 13, 2011 05:33PM) (new)

Tatum | 104 comments Mod
((Okay thanks!))

Bekah shifted uncomfortably in the cage.She pressed her face against the bars, looking for erasers. She didn't see any at the moment. Bekah sighed then pressed her hands flat against the bottom of the cage. Green, luscious grass started to grow beneath her...and only beneath her so the erasers didn't see anything.

message 13: by *悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~, new mod #1! 371 comments! congrats! (new)

kat looked over at bekah and raised an eyebrow

message 14: by Catie , If everyone is unique what is normal? (new)

((No someone needs to escape eventually. Then they can let the other kids out. You can escape whenver you want really.))

Luna played with the ends of her hair tying it into knots and undoing it again. She bounced in her cage slightly stiff. they hadn't taken her for tesing in a day and as much as she wa happy about that she was dying to get out. She felt so stiff and cramped.

message 15: by Tatum, Haha. I'm just that awesome:) (new)

Tatum | 104 comments Mod
Bekah smirked but it wasn't long before she frowned again, concentrating on the annoying cage.

message 16: by emily*the ninja queen of implication*, new mod #4! 200 comments! congrats! (new)

Ace looked up. "I have an idea!" he said, glad the room was vacant of Labcoats and Erasers.

message 17: by Tatum, Haha. I'm just that awesome:) (last edited Nov 13, 2011 05:38PM) (new)

Tatum | 104 comments Mod
Bekah widened her eyes."What's the idea?"She notcied there were not erasers in the room so she quickly shifted into a bunny so she wasn't too cramped.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"What is it"Natalie asked quickly.She shifted in her cage,itching to get out

message 19: by Catie , If everyone is unique what is normal? (new)

Luna looked up startled. "Huh?"

message 20: by emily*the ninja queen of implication*, new mod #4! 200 comments! congrats! (new)

"Okay, when I saw to, close your eyes and cover your ears. I can get him to let us out. But after that, all I can do is hold them back." Ace said, looking around at them. "And I need someone to scream really loud."

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Natalie covered her ears and looked at him

message 22: by Catie , If everyone is unique what is normal? (new)

"Scream I can scream. Do you want things to shatter or do you want it to be really really really loud?" Luna piped up

message 23: by emily*the ninja queen of implication*, new mod #4! 200 comments! congrats! (new)

"Loud enough to draw attention." he said, looking at the door. "Whenever your ready. Remember, when I yell now, cover your ears and shut your eyes."

message 24: by Catie , If everyone is unique what is normal? (new)

Luna grinned. Things were getting exciting. She was excited. Luna took a breath and let out a very loud scream.

message 25: by *悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~, new mod #1! 371 comments! congrats! (new)

kat looked at them staying quiet

message 26: by emily*the ninja queen of implication*, new mod #4! 200 comments! congrats! (new)

Ace had covered his ears when she screamed. It worked. Someone started coming. He uncovered his ears. "Now!" he said, right before the door opened.

message 27: by *悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~, new mod #1! 371 comments! congrats! (new)

kat closed her eyes and covered her ears

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Natalie closed her eyes and covered her ears

message 29: by emily*the ninja queen of implication*, new mod #4! 200 comments! congrats! (new)

Ace lashed out at the Labcoat with his power of fear. The Labcoat saw Ace outside his cage, which he was hiding in the shadow of the cage. He grabbed the fake Ace and opened Aces cage. Ace then lashed lashed out with a bigger fear, one that made the Labcoat faint from fear. Ace grabbed the keys and opened the other cages.

message 30: by *悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~, new mod #1! 371 comments! congrats! (new)

kat jumped out and stretched but still didnt talk

message 31: by Catie , If everyone is unique what is normal? (new)

Luna covered her ears but didn't quite cover her eyes in time. She saw spiders, lots of them. crawling up and around her cage. She quickly closed her eyes after that and covered her nose and mouth with her shirt so no spiders could crawl inside of her.

message 32: by emily*the ninja queen of implication*, new mod #4! 200 comments! congrats! (new)

Ace opened Lunas cage, offering her a hand.

message 33: by Catie , If everyone is unique what is normal? (new)

"They're gone right?" Luna asked though her shirt not opening her eyes. She knew that someone was there because of the squeak her cage made when it was opened.

message 34: by emily*the ninja queen of implication*, new mod #4! 200 comments! congrats! (new)

"They're gone." he said, looking down at his feet.

message 35: by Catie , If everyone is unique what is normal? (new)

Luna tenitivly opened one eye. Pleased by the fact that there were no more obvious spiders anymore she graciouly took his hand. She got out of her cage and grinned. "That was fun. I was all scream and you were all duh duhh duh daaa SUPERMAN and then now we're out!"

message 36: by Tatum, Haha. I'm just that awesome:) (new)

Tatum | 104 comments Mod
Bekah got out of her cage."Impressive."

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Natalie busted out of her cage"Ill be right back"She said quickly.She zoomed out of the room unseen and returned back in about a minute"Back"She said with a smile

message 38: by emily*the ninja queen of implication*, new mod #4! 200 comments! congrats! (new)

"Alright, let's bolt before they find us." Ace said, looking around at the others.

message 39: by Catie , If everyone is unique what is normal? (new)

"Like acually get out? Like no more craets or needles or fights of hot coils or dies or anything? Out out?"

message 40: by emily*the ninja queen of implication*, new mod #4! 200 comments! congrats! (new)

"Yes, out out." Ace said with a smile. He looked around, at the door. It seemed to easy.

message 41: by Catie , If everyone is unique what is normal? (new)

Luna grinned. "Best Day EVER!"

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

"I didnt really see any whitecoats that way"Natalie said pointing to the left end of the hallway

message 43: by Tatum, Haha. I'm just that awesome:) (new)

Tatum | 104 comments Mod
Bekah bit her lip."It seems just...Too easy."She said.

message 44: by Catie , If everyone is unique what is normal? (new)

Luna nodded in agreement "Ninja erasers are going to drop from the ceiling any second now."

message 45: by Tatum, Haha. I'm just that awesome:) (new)

Tatum | 104 comments Mod
Bekah shrugged."Let's just go before they do come then,"

message 46: by Catie , If everyone is unique what is normal? (new)

Luna nodded again. "Let's go."

message 47: by emily*the ninja queen of implication*, new mod #4! 200 comments! congrats! (new)

Ace nodded. "Alright, but whatever you do, don't look back. I'll hold them off."

message 48: by Catie , If everyone is unique what is normal? (new)

Luna nodded. "Got it." this time she wouldn't.

message 49: by Tatum, Haha. I'm just that awesome:) (new)

Tatum | 104 comments Mod
Bekah looked at Ace."You sure you can hold them off on your own??"

message 50: by *悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~, new mod #1! 371 comments! congrats! (new)

kat was already heading for the door

« previous 1