RBC discussion

My Sister the Vampire > School hallways

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

♥Amethyst from Jewel Group - Annabeth from Alpha (nguyenha0701) | 67 comments Mod
Brrrrrrrrrrr. Brrrrrrr. Zoe's cell phone rings. she picks it up. "Cough! Cough!" Georgina coughs into her cell on the other side. "i've gotta cold n cant cum 2 scul 2 day...bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz"

♥Amethyst from Jewel Group - Annabeth from Alpha (nguyenha0701) | 67 comments Mod
"Georgie!!!! You Have too!!!!!!" Georgina mimmicks her sister "Why does Zoe always have to be so hot tempered. Why can't she understand that i'm having a teenage crisis? my boyfriend just dumped me and everyone in the school knows about it. why can't she see how embarrased i am? Ugggggghhh!"

"... you lift my feet of the ground, spin me around, you make me crazier, crazier..." A text message! Who could be sending a text mesage at this time? class already started... hmmmm...! what if it was Kendall? omigod. what if he has decided to come back with her! "Sry Georgie..." Yes!!! "i totalE 4got ur boyfrend broke up with u so i lost ma tempr..." oh... it wasn't Ken. She lay back on her bed and started to sob quietly.

Wondr wat zoe n' ken r doin in science... im missing my favorite class... boo hoo. don't zoe dare get near MY ken though...

... she took out her iPhone 4S and started texting Ken "kenny, PERLEASE come back with me. i miss u... :'(" she went back to thinking: Wondr wat zoe n' ken r doin in science... im missing my favorite class... boo hoo. don't zoe dare get near MY ken though...

"Ding Dong!" The door-bell rang. Georgia ran to the door, hoping it was Ken but on the other hand, hoping it wasn't. She opened the door. "Hi Ke..." She trailed of when she saw Ken with a black eye "Woh! Kenny, what happened? Why do u have a black eye? Who did this?" Ken frowned. Georgia gasped, knowing it was Zoe. "But why would Zoe..." She blushed when Ken came so close to her, she could even feel him breathing. "Georgie, i'm sorry i dumped you. i... i've been a jerk, a flirt and Zoe's right. i've got the nerve to dump you but i don't have the brains. will you please, please, please come back with me?" Georgia didn't know what to say. He acted so pleadingly and sadly with red eyes but she just didn't know how Zoe would react to this. She could. But she'd lose her sister. She couldn't. Cuz she couldn't resist living without Ken. "I will if you show me that you could live a whole month without flirting and during that month, i'll be watching and taking mental notes. if i agree, i'll text you and tell you to see me at the Meet and Greet. If i don't, you would get a text from me saying jerk. not that i don't like you, i love you. it's just..." She stepped closer to Ken. He hugged her. She hugged him. Then she gently pushed away from him and said bye and closed the door.

Georgia pouted. Why did her sister have to be so hard? Then she got changed into: http://www.google.com/imgres?q=a+pret...
and decided to go to Meet and Greet. With luck, she thought, Ken and Zoe will be there. Then I can watch Ken all day long AND hang out with my sister.

Laura-Lagoona-Thalia-Sadie- wrote: "(I'll make a new topic on Meat and Greet ok?)"
kk.