one on one! discussion

1+1+1+1+1+1 > -The Experiments-

Comments Showing 1-50 of 136 (136 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by rosebee (last edited Nov 20, 2011 08:12PM) (new)

rosebee (rose33) Catee stretched her feet out onto the table, still wondering what the heck was going on. One second she was lying down on a park bench, and the next she was gagged and shoved into a dark van, which had driven around for hours before settling hear, in freaking ghost country. She looked around the room, blank white walls with those bright florescent lights. "Is anyone going to tell why I'm here?" she shouted once again, her irritation growing stronger.
She paused when the electric door slid open, another girl being shoved through it.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Aden was shoved through an electric door behind some girl. Last thing he knew was that he was once again being beaten by one of his kidnappers and then he blacked out. He vaguely remembered being in the back of a van with some adults whispering discreetly. The only thing he overheard was: Tracker 2.

message 3: by rosebee (new)

rosebee (rose33) Larissa shivered, immediately cowering away from the door. "Whut the heck." she muttered, shying away from the boy behind her.
Catee looked at the other two expectantly, "Well?-either of you know what's happening? If one of you were the idiots who gagged me, I might have to murder you." she said, narrowing her eyes suspiciously.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

"I have no idea what's going on," Aden said. "I was shoved into a van and then brought here. Same thing happen to you two?" Aden asked.

message 5: by rosebee (new)

rosebee (rose33) Catee nodded, going back to the plush chair she had been sitting in before. She propped he feet back on the high table situated in the middle of the brightly lit room. "Same." she commented, her face slightly flushed from remembering.
Larissa nodded as well, staying silent. She sat close to the girl, only a couple chairs away. She had always felt safer next to girls then guys...because guys were stronger and more dangerous. Larissa flinched, shrinking down into her chair.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Aden, sensing that the quiet girl was uncomfortable around him, sat down on the floor. "Have you seen any older people around here? Do you know who drove you here?" He asked.

message 7: by rosebee (new)

rosebee (rose33) Catee looked to Larissa, wondering if she was ever going to speak. Then she looked back to the boy, her forehead creasing in worry. "No, I haven't heard anything." she paused, glaring at the multiple cameras situated in the high corners of the walls. "I have been officially been put on mute" she said, looking back to girl and boy. "I'm Avril by the way, but most people call me Blaze or Catee"

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"Aden," he said. "You are?" he asked, looking at the other girl.

message 9: by rosebee (new)

rosebee (rose33) "Larissa" she whispered, her voice barely audible. She avoided both Catee and Aden's eyes, still worried about their surroundings.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

"Nice to meet you," Aden said and smiled, trying to put her at ease.

message 11: by rosebee (new)

rosebee (rose33) Larissa didn't respond, besides folding her hands into her lap and staring at the table.
Catee sighed, tapping her fingers on the table impatiently. Something extremely odd was going on here.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"All right, so, any theories on why we're here?" Aden asked. The best way he thought was out loud.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

About ten minutes later the van stopped again and someone had shoved Kellison in. They had drugged her somehow to lower her senses to get her in the van but it went away a few minutes after she got in the van. Kellison had a headache when she became aware of her surroundings. Then she asked "What's going on here?"

message 14: by Adena (new)

Adena Wright (adenaw) Addison was shoved through the door. She tripped and fell on her knees. "Geez," she said, getting to her feet and rubbing the bump on the back of her head. "I guess chivalry really is dead," she called back to whoever had pushed her through the door. Addison looked around at the others in the room. "So, I'm guessing they didn't bring us here for a party."

message 15: by rosebee (new)

rosebee (rose33) Catee was just getting read to answer Aden when the door opened yet again, a girl spilling through the doorway and landing on the floor. She grinned as the girl spoke, and Catee decided she liked her already. "No the chances of a party are slim to none."

Larissa smiled silently, almost laughing despite the situation.

message 16: by Jesse (new)

Jesse | 29 comments Jesse was in wolf form and was shoved into the room in a huge cat carrier he howled loudly ramming into the door of it

message 17: by Adena (new)

Adena Wright (adenaw) "Well that's disappointing," Addison said, walking over to the girl who had spoken. "I'm Addison Forbes," she said.

message 18: by Jesse (new)

Jesse | 29 comments He barked and howled blood flowing from his head where he had rammed the cage he rammed again and again

message 19: by rosebee (new)

rosebee (rose33) "Avril Blaze Marcella, but you can call me Catee" she said, smiling.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"Aden," Aden said, introducing himself.

((gotta go, sorry!))

message 21: by Jesse (new)

Jesse | 29 comments He finally broke out but was ramming it at full speed he flew across the room and into another room morphing back and landing on a table near two people

message 22: by Adena (new)

Adena Wright (adenaw) "Nice to meet you guys," Addison said. She turned to Catee, "But I don't understand how you got Catee from Avril Blaze Marcella."

message 23: by Jesse (new)

Jesse | 29 comments (( no he was captured in wolf form and couldn't change back because of the cage))

message 24: by rosebee (new)

rosebee (rose33) Larissa stayed silent, not bothered that she hadn't introduced herself...she sort of preferred it that way.

Catee shrugged, "I never liked my name. So I didn't understand why I should keep it."

message 25: by Jesse (new)

Jesse | 29 comments He got up wiping blood from his face and looked at the other people he backed up into a girl and turned to her "'sorry" he muttered

message 26: by Adena (new)

Adena Wright (adenaw) ♫Rose♫ ~The All-Star~ wrote: "Larissa stayed silent, not bothered that she hadn't introduced herself...she sort of preferred it that way.

Catee shrugged, "I never liked my name. So I didn't understand why I should keep it.""

"Well, nice choice," Addison said.

message 27: by Jesse (new)

Jesse | 29 comments (( I thought you said that they were taken because they each have special powers but ok then forget what I posted about him being a wolf sorry))

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Kellison was thrown into the room. She rubbed her head still having the headache. "I really need some Excedrin." she muttered to herself then she looked around the room.

message 29: by Adena (new)

Adena Wright (adenaw) Addison looked up at the new girl. "Welcome to the House of Fun," she said sarcastically.

message 30: by rosebee (last edited Nov 13, 2011 02:03PM) (new)

rosebee (rose33) Catee smiled, "thanks"

Larissa's eyes were trained on the door, and she sighed when the door opened again, and toppling through it came another girl. "Now its a party." she muttered.

message 31: by Jesse (new)

Jesse | 29 comments Jesse walked into another room and looked around he ran into a door it was locked he kicked at it " open the door" he yelled

message 32: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 12, 2011 09:35PM) (new)

"Great were going to be questioned by a Shrink. That or were going to be on HGTV and redecorate this room." Kellison said sarcastically as she looked around the blank room again

message 33: by rosebee (new)

rosebee (rose33) Catee smiled, "Welcome to our party, feel free to spray paint the walls and smile pretty for the cameras" she said, glancing up to the corners of the room once again to stare into the dark lenses.

message 34: by Adena (new)

Adena Wright (adenaw) Addison laughed. "Well this is a lot more fun than the last time I was abducted," she mused.

message 35: by rosebee (new)

rosebee (rose33) Larissa looked at the girl in alarm, "Are you being serious?" she asked, her eyes widening.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

"I would if I had some spray paint. Then atleast I could look at something that's colorful." Kellison said then looked at the cameras

message 37: by Adena (new)

Adena Wright (adenaw) ♫Rose♫ ~The All-Star~ wrote: "Larissa looked at the girl in alarm, "Are you being serious?" she asked, her eyes widening."

"Yup," Addison replied. "I was twelve."

message 38: by rosebee (last edited Nov 12, 2011 09:44PM) (new)

rosebee (rose33) Catee stayed silent, her mind working rapidly. If I was in NY and it was afternoon, then the sun would be in the West. Then out the van window, we were traveling south because the sun was on the right side. I was in the van for about five hours, which at the proper speed limit would place us.... Catee looked up, her mouth dropping open in surprise. "What the hell are we doing in the Rocky Mountains?" she asked, completely stunned.

message 39: by Adena (new)

Adena Wright (adenaw) Addison raised her eyebrows. "The Rocky Mountains? That's where we are? Why would they bring us here?" she asked.

message 40: by Jesse (new)

Jesse | 29 comments He walked into a room full of people after giving up on the door and walked over to them

message 41: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 12, 2011 09:48PM) (new)

"I don't know. I doubt we're legitamently kidnapped though." Kellison said

message 42: by rosebee (new)

rosebee (rose33) Larissa wasn't surprised when another boy joined them, and she nodded in hello.

"I'm pretty sure...and I've no idea." Catee said, hesitating.

message 43: by Jesse (new)

Jesse | 29 comments He nodded back trying not to look scared

message 44: by Adena (new)

Adena Wright (adenaw) Addison sighed and sat on the floor, leaning against one of the bright white walls. "Anyone have a deck of cards?" she said, boredom evident in her voice.

message 45: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 12, 2011 09:56PM) (new)

"Well they want us to be bored hence all white room. But they want us to talk. Which would explain why we're in the same room together." Kellison mentioned to them then thought to herself
why was it us it could have been anyone. But why them?

message 46: by rosebee (new)

rosebee (rose33) Catee rolled her eyes, "I always keep them in my back pocket." she muttered. She lent backwards, re-situating her feet on the table. "I don't suppose were to be joined by anyone else soon?" she asked to no one in particular.

message 47: by Adena (new)

Adena Wright (adenaw) Addison shrugged. "Well, they can only fit so many people in this room."

message 48: by rosebee (last edited Nov 13, 2011 11:27AM) (new)

rosebee (rose33) "We are only waiting for Kevin Doyle, then you all with be taken to your quarters." said a voice through the intercom.

message 49: by Jesse (new)

Jesse | 29 comments He looked around

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"So how old is everyone here?" Kellison asked them

« previous 1 3