Anime/Manga! discussion

What are your favortie animes?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 165 (165 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by kiki (new)

kiki | 111 comments Mod
I loved the animes: Gakuen Alice, Shugo Chara, and Naruto!

message 2: by kiki (new)

kiki | 111 comments Mod
Same here! Would you like to be friends?

message 3: by kiki (new)

kiki | 111 comments Mod
Are you in the Junior High or High School?

message 4: by kiki (new)

kiki | 111 comments Mod
You scared me, no offense to Elementary Students...

message 5: by kiki (new)

kiki | 111 comments Mod
I added you as a friend and I gave you my email address.

message 6: by kiki (new)

kiki | 111 comments Mod
Middle (Junior high), your in 9th grade?

message 7: by kiki (new)

kiki | 111 comments Mod
Lolz! Don't worry I didn't stalk you or anything, just looked at your profile. I am in 7th grade. Your a female too...

message 8: by kiki (new)

kiki | 111 comments Mod
You like to joke a lot! :P I just like to find out information, its not illegal is it? (jk)

message 9: by kiki (new)

kiki | 111 comments Mod
I'll try, I'm new at this...

message 10: by kiki (new)

kiki | 111 comments Mod
Wanna email each other? Its faster if we chat.

message 11: by kiki (new)

kiki | 111 comments Mod
I forgot to tell you, I was just about to. I just went to see what groups you were in and joined.

message 12: by kiki (new)

kiki | 111 comments Mod
Ur phone?

[ constellation mokke ] (plueblue02) Kiki, you get off topic very easily. Why do you always ask if someone is still in school? Isn't that way too personal? This should be on the other thread, Daily Life....

Animes...is that even a word?

Favorites:
Naruto
Fairy Tail
InuYasha
Kamichama Karin
Kaze no Stigma
11eyes
Shugo Chara!
Shugo Chara! Doki!
Happiness!
Dragon Drive

message 14: by kiki (new)

kiki | 111 comments Mod
I haven't made Daily Life yet that time, so that is why I just made it! Animes... hmm.. I think so...

message 15: by kiki (new)

kiki | 111 comments Mod
I will in a sec, can you join kiki then?

message 16: by kiki (new)

kiki | 111 comments Mod
I joined your group!

message 17: by kiki (new)

kiki | 111 comments Mod
Thanks! What?

message 18: by kiki (new)

kiki | 111 comments Mod
What's that?

message 19: by kiki (new)

kiki | 111 comments Mod
Y?

message 20: by kiki (new)

kiki | 111 comments Mod
Yeah

message 21: by [ constellation mokke ] (last edited Nov 12, 2011 09:35PM) (new)

[ constellation mokke ] (plueblue02) ...can we move this into Daily Life?

I'm gonna check online later to see if animes is a word. It sounds weird.

Is a 3DS any different from the DS Lite, DSi, and DSi XL? Does it really show images in 3D?

message 22: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra | 54 comments cool. Im Alex!
Favorites=
-Angel Beats
-Princess Tutu
-Chobits
-Fruits Basket
-Naruto and Naruto Shippuden
-Inuyasha

Alli Cat of Night My favorites are Angel Beats, Skip Beat, Bunny Drop, and Inuyasha.

message 24: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra | 54 comments Welcome to the group! I know two of those!

message 25: by Lydia Smedry (new)

Lydia Smedry | 19 comments I read manga more then I watch anime so my favorite is actually a manga. It's Kaze Hikaru by Taeko Watanabe and I love tis o much it probably isn't healthy. My favorite anime is Hakuouki Shinsengumi Kitan my second favorite is Peacemaker Kurogane and then my third is Fruits Basket. (Go Yuki!)

message 26: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra | 54 comments Go Yuki! I'm so glad i am not a totally freaked out Yuki fangirl though. I think they get daily mental health stuff

[ constellation mokke ] (plueblue02) Lydia wrote: "I read manga more then I watch anime so my favorite is actually a manga. It's Kaze Hikaru by Taeko Watanabe and I love tis o much it probably isn't healthy. My favorite anime is Hakuouki Shinsengum..."

Same for me! I read manga more often than watching anime because you can't read them anytime online!

[ constellation mokke ] (plueblue02) Kiki wrote: "I haven't made Daily Life yet that time, so that is why I just made it! Animes... hmm.. I think so..."

I just checked dictionary.com and anime, with the S, is not a word. Anime is singular and plural. NO S!

message 29: by Alli Cat of Night (last edited Nov 17, 2011 03:30PM) (new)

Alli Cat of Night Alexandra wrote: "Welcome to the group! I know two of those!"
Thanks! Inuyasha was my gateway Anime. So yeah I know it's full of Inuyasha and Kagome yelling at each other, and goes on FOREVER, but it will forever had a place in my heart.

Also I watch more Anime then read Manga just cuz I can't really get my hands on much Manga. Anime is easyer to come by for the new stuff, older stuff is harder but ya know.

[ constellation mokke ] (plueblue02) Manga is easier for me to come by 'cause I read them online. I like manga better than anime because the manga is the original. Anime sometimes have a lot of fillers.

message 31: by Lydia Smedry (new)

Lydia Smedry | 19 comments Oh my gosh!! You get it!! I'm so glad I'm not the only one thinking that manga is better! When anime have fillers I normally can't stand it because then they take away from the character that the manga-ka gave them sometimes. ESPECIALLY in Rurouni Kenshin. I didn't even really like that series but I really didn't like the anime because there were so many fillers. I didn't even finish it.

[ constellation mokke ] (plueblue02) Naruto have a lot of fillers! So does Naruto Shippuden! FT, only 1 filler arc...

message 33: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra | 54 comments Yes, like they change lines! I hate that!

[ constellation mokke ] (plueblue02) Dubs are especially horrible! Only a few are good, such as: InuYasha, Pokemon, Bakugan, Dragon Drive... In dub, they cut off useless episodes and leave somethings out or insert something else. It ruins the original!

Alli Cat of Night I think both Anime and Manga are equl most of the time, but when somebody takes a Manga and turns it into an Anime that's when things get messed up. Also I don't like reading Manga online, it takes money anyway from the writes who don't get paid alot anytime, really. And I know that Manga is pricey but that's not the writer's falt, and that's who's hurting, to the people who publish it's not "how many peopls is reading this?", it's how many books/DVD are we selling?" If people don't buy it then they're going to drop it. Still I know how it feels, I've read some in store in like books-a-million, but that's only to try it out, and the really good ones that I love (like Skip Beat!) I'm going to buy as soon I have money anyway. I don't really think it's right to read or download Manga or Anime without paying for it, Ur taking away money from a industry that had a small fan base to begin with.

Alli Cat of Night And the Dub for Inuyahsa sucks.

message 37: by kiki (new)

kiki | 111 comments Mod
Hi, people!

[ constellation mokke ] (plueblue02) Most of the manga I read online is already completed. If the manga is available in print at my library, I check it out. Then, I wait for the other volumes to come in.

message 39: by Whitlea (new)

Whitlea | 1 comments I'm currently watching Princess Tutu, which I absolutely adore (it'll probably end up being my favorite cartoon of all time, unless the last two episodes really screw things up. xD) I also enjoyed Soul Eater, One Piece, and Death Note. I'm not really sure what I'm going to watch next.

[ constellation mokke ] (plueblue02) I read Princess Tutu and Im reading Soul Eater too....

message 41: by kiki (new)

kiki | 111 comments Mod
Maybe I should read Princess Tutu too... Anyway, you guys wrote a lot when I was gone...

[ constellation mokke ] (plueblue02) No duh kiki! It's been a WEEK!!

message 43: by kiki (new)

kiki | 111 comments Mod
I was on during that week, plus I had a lot to do

[ constellation mokke ] (plueblue02) You were on?

message 45: by kiki (new)

kiki | 111 comments Mod
Yeah

[ constellation mokke ] (plueblue02) Ohhhh-kay then...

message 47: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra | 54 comments lolz

message 48: by kiki (new)

kiki | 111 comments Mod
What?

message 49: by Allexis (new)

Allexis | 1 comments My fav are Vampire knight,and Black butler!!

message 50: by kiki (new)

kiki | 111 comments Mod
Lolz!

« previous 1 3 4