Random Ramblings discussion

One-minute SUPER RAMBLE!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 99 (99 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Sarah, The Random Nerd (new)

Sarah (agentsd) | 11810 comments Mod
This is the topic for super rambling. You have one minute per ramble. Ramble as much as you possibly can about whatever you want, but remember, you only get one minute.

Ready?

GO!!!

message 2: by Becky, AwesomeOne (new)

Becky (MissFooFoo) | 4249 comments Mod
Okay, I have 1 minute to ramble...well I have an R.E. assignment, a humanities assignment and a science assignment that I need to do
Which sucks as well and I am going out to get my best friend a present for Xmas
I like this one minute ramble thing
it's fun

message 3: by Sarah, The Random Nerd (new)

Aww that sucks but hey shopping is fun whatcha gonna get your friend for Christmas I like shopping I also like type writers and did you know authors need groceries shocking I know but they do like I bet they go to grocery stores and everything with a bunch of people who aren't authors who also need groceries but the author is really thinking about a book weird right?!

message 4: by Becky, AwesomeOne (new)

Didn't end up going shopping but I am getting her a picture from a shop. Its got the cutest pic of a wombat on it
i got my r.e finished so i am happy
anyway, i got to clean my room before my parents get angry! lol!
AGREED!

Em~Lost In A Dream~ | 97 comments Tommmrow i might work because it's a sunday and school is monday and i wish i had more time and stuff like that and i'm staying up late even though i shouldn't but i still am.

message 6: by Sarah, The Random Nerd (new)

Yay wombats I love wombats I know you like wombats because you always talk about how cute they are because they're so cute and hey why did you get a picture of a wombat not that wombats aren't awesome because they're so awesome and noooo I hate cleaning my room except it kinda feels good once it's clean I guess I don't mind cleaning it that much it makes me feel productive anyway did you have to make your bed? LOL

message 7: by Becky, AwesomeOne (new)

I love when my room is clean, but it doesn't stay like that for very long. Oh well! LOL! I love wombats too! Anyway, how is everybody's weekends going? Good? Bad? Exciting? Sad? TALK TALK TALK!!!!!!!!!

message 8: by Sarah, The Random Nerd (new)

My weekend is fantastic how about you I've been on the Internet quite a lot trying to find book blogs for Mark remember the author dude yeah him he wants book bloggers so I was like OK! and then I found lots of book bloggers anyway he read the first Bosch book YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How are you? SUMMER!

message 9: by Becky, AwesomeOne (new)

I am good! I just got out of the pool. I am on Goodreads checking out all the new comments and on wattpad talking to my friend and writing my story
My eyes hurt cause of the pool, lol, cause it's a salt water pool. Can't wait for the holidays! I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO THEM SO MUCH! I NEED A BREAK!!

message 10: by Sarah, The Random Nerd (new)

I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL!!!!! I know it's only November which means I've only been in school not very long because of summer break, but sheesh I'm exhausted. I just need some time off to do... Stuff... And what's worse I have to write a business letter soon. >:( I hate stupid writing assignments-- it's why I hated writing up until just two or three years ago. Now I guess I don't mind so much, when I'm just writing for fun. School writing, though? BLEGH!

message 11: by Sierra (new)

Sierra Bookworm☺️♪ hhhheeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! hhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaa!!! (lyrics from a good song) anddd i lurvv thanksgiving!! happy thanksgiving, everyonee! wheeeeeeee! im so hyper off sugar right now THANK YOU sarah for making this 1 min ramblin thing so i can blow off all my steam!! IIICCCCEEEEE- CRRRRRRRRREEEEEEAAAAAAAMMMMM!! *om nom nom*

/psychotic babbling

message 12: by Sarah, The Random Nerd (new)

Hey Proud great to see you again HAPPY THANKSGIVING I'm kinda hyper too but IDK why anyway you having pie I love chocolate pie and gravy and potatoes and oh MY BOSCH idk why that was capitalized and wow I say IDK a lot and probably Bosch too but what can I say I'm a Boschian anyway Happy Thanksgiving I just wrote a haiku about a lemon want to see?!

Life gave me lemons
So sourly atrocious
How I abhor them

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

It just turned to 3:01 and we went shopping and it was SOOOO fun but hectic and holiday shopping is almost done and I have almost everyone a present now.

message 14: by Sarah, The Random Nerd (new)

Oh dude how crazy I can't believe you went where'd you go did you have fun there's a crazy line outside the Best Buy near our house and wow right now it's hard to type on this thing urgh time's almost up!

message 15: by Becky, AwesomeOne (new)

Just came home from shopping. 1 more week till we finish school! I AM SO DAM EXCITED!!!!! Not very Christmas spirit in the air though, not as much as last year. I am gonna buy my friend something... but I don't know what....

message 16: by Sarah, The Random Nerd (new)

I know I mean I'm in a pretty good mood right now but it doesn't feel much like Christmas maybe this is what I get for using all my magical happiness powers too early in the year lol but anyway I'm excited for winter break and and stuff even though my parents are being driven crazy cause they don't know what to get me and I'm kinda confused about stuff right now PIE!

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Sarah we went to walmart. It was hectic and yet so fun at the same time and it was like "hey these people are pushing like crazy yet it's so fun"!!!!!!!

message 18: by Sarah, The Random Nerd (last edited Nov 26, 2011 06:33PM) (new)

Oh wow, crazy! My parents heard a story about someone who brought like pepper spray to Walmart somehwere idk where but anyway they sprayed people! INSANITY! I can't believe someone would do that! I mean really, is it that important? Or were they just scared or something?

Em~Lost In A Dream~ | 97 comments Decorating for Christmas was great but there are many other ornaments and we have a small tree but I wish we had a bigger one! We had one last year but got rid of it and now we have a different one but I still love it and I love CHRISTMASS!!!! With the ornaments and decorations and presents and the BREAK! YAY!

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

IDK! Its crazy! Like I said before, there was a video of a huge fight over waffle irons! I was like, NO WAY! But then sure enough it was real.

message 21: by Sarah, The Random Nerd (new)

Wow really waffle irons that is crazy I can't believe it there were so many people at the mall yesterday even though we went kinda late and I always notice I write run-on sentences here even though I hate run-on sentences but I'm trying my best to type fast and ramble-y so there you go oh wow I still have time time time what's up how's everyone can't wait for Christmas break and yay break break break now time is officially... UP!

message 22: by Sierra (new)

Sierra Bookworm☺️♪ Sarah wrote: "Hey Proud great to see you again HAPPY THANKSGIVING I'm kinda hyper too but IDK why anyway you having pie I love chocolate pie and gravy and potatoes and oh MY BOSCH idk why that was capitalized a..."

omg its soo great to see you too, BNFF! its been forever i know happy thanksgiving to you too and you guys went black friday shoppin?! whatd you get?! was it real crowded?! did you snag any good deals?! ive never been black friday shoppin before so idk and sarah or anyone else in america DID YOU HEAR THAT WALMART COMMERCIAL FOR BLACK FRIDAY SET TO THE TUNE OF FRIDAY BY REBECCA BLACK?!!?!?!? ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! mah ears hurt!!!!

message 23: by Sarah, The Random Nerd (new)

I know right that song is so annoying at least she wasn't singing it though there was also a Justin Bieber one URGH!!!!!!! It's like the world of advertisement hates our guts! I didn't really get much, just some Jack Skellington socks for my sister at Hot Topic, nothing that involved crazy fighting really early in the morning, though. And no pepper spray, thank goodness! I did have pie with gravy I probably mentioned that already but whatever it was awesome!!!!

message 24: by Sierra (new)

Sierra Bookworm☺️♪ thats awesome! i didnt have pie on thanksgiving but had it the day after with my best friend Arabelle (pumpkin! yummy! but my fave's still chocolate XD)

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

I wonder how many songs I can name in one minute.. I'll start in another post in the next minute.

message 26: by Sarah, The Random Nerd (new)

Chocolate is sooo good I love chocolate of all kind chocolate pie, chocolate shakes, chocolate chocolate! XD Not so much chocolate cake, I'm not really a cake person, but whatever it's chocolate better than vanilla then but I'm not anti-vanilla, just pro-chocolate! That was a Bosch quote, LOL! OF COURSE!!!

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

21 guns, bulletproof heart, sing, don't know why, the black parade, hot chocolate, thousand miles, Summertime, the only hope for me, boulevard of broken dreams, Paint it black, all the right moves, mylo xyloto,

message 28: by Sarah, The Random Nerd (new)

MY TURN!!!! Uh let's see Waking Up, king of everything, uhm, secrets, errr... aaaah Fear, Lullaby, uhm uhm I'm not good under pressure! basket case, beautiful day, er, er, er, er, er, when I ruled the world dang it time's almost... UP!

message 29: by Sierra (new)

Sierra Bookworm☺️♪ numb, in the end, black sabbath, shot in the dark, breath, oceans, jeremy, say my name, imma be, clumsy, if you could only see, welcome to the black parade, just a dream, replay, remedy, broken, gypsy, waka waka, hips dont lie, thanks for the memories, sugar we're going down (swinging), id come for you, far away, hero/heroine, black box... TIME'S UP!!

BEAT DAT!!!

[image error]

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Its The Black Parade there s only a "Welcome to" on the album not the song itself. But that was an amazing album. But Fabulous Killjoys is EPIC. Who has a killjoy name?!?!

message 31: by Sarah, The Random Nerd (new)

Aw fine I surrender but books books I should be better at Harry Potter and the philosophers stone, harry potter and the sorcerers stone, harry potter and the chamber of secrets, harry potter and the prizoner of azkaban, harry potter and the goblet of fire, harry potter and the order of the phoenix, harry potter and the half-blood prince, harry potter and the deathly hallows, the name of this book is secret--
DONE.

message 32: by Sierra (new)

Sierra Bookworm☺️♪ elsewhere, inkheart, inkspell, inkdeath, just ella, the princess bride, the hobbit, matched, crossed, city of bones, city of ashes, city of glass, city of fallen angels, clockwork angel, clockwork prince, a wrinkle in time, i am number four, savvy, scumble, the power of six, princess academy, fairest, eyes like stars, perchance to dream, so silver bright, hex hall, demonglass, things not seen

-DONE!

BEAT DAT!!

^this has nothing to do with anythin i just felt like sharing^ XDXDXD

message 33: by Sarah, The Random Nerd (new)

OH Proud so funny look at http://twimore.com I wish they would make secretmore so do all the boschians our website's birthday is tomorrow yay so excited can't believe it's a year can't believe it's almost december what a crazy year so much fun can't wait for another LIFE IS AWESOME! anyway how are you??? I think time's almost up, not sure, maybe yes no oh well not liking schoolwork very much can't wait for winter break.

message 34: by Sierra (new)

Sierra Bookworm☺️♪ i wish theyd make a secretmore too, but just cuz itd make you happy =). life is epic!!! im great thanks, and you? yeah i hate schoolwork! cant wait for christmas! lol im the kind of person that is completely fine with getting books and clothes and socks for christmas, cuz books and clothes are awesome and i rok mah sox XD (the ones im wearing currently are purple and fuzzy) i, honestly, LOVE the holiday season and everyone being so joyous during it, but i hate the weather. here in ohio, if its not tornadoes, its blizzards!

message 35: by Sarah, The Random Nerd (new)

HI!!!! life is indeed epic! Had a bit of a rough day today, but no matter, epic over all! I hate history! SO BORING! It's never nearly as interesting as my own thoughts, and it's just so hard for me to pay attention. But I have a big test coming up soon.... GRRRRRR!!!!!!! I always get books for Christmas. :D It's funny though, now my parents are asking me every day what I want and I honestly don't really want anything!

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

It took more than A minute, but I have one heck'va ramble on wattpad. I rand out of characters, and that was a first!

(Its only that short b-cause I started in the middle o a minute.)

message 37: by Sarah, The Random Nerd (new)

Oh where is it I wanna read I wanna read I wanna read I love reading especially since I just finished this kinda not my thing book and now I'm onto reading Ray Bradbury something wicked this way comes im so excited for that I love rambling dont you I went to the dentist today and the doctors my old dentist retired which sucks she's been my dentist forever but my new dentist is nice. :)

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

So today I met a really nice person on wattpap and shes so random just like me and earlier we were talking about which was better pikachu or psyduck and colors and she's really fun and even better she likes MCR! And every time wattpad puts in a creepy smiley face we smack it with a frying pan until it goes away.

message 39: by Sierra (last edited Nov 30, 2011 06:10PM) (new)

Sierra Bookworm☺️♪ im reading Rip Tide! and i just checked my 2011 Goodreads Challenge Thingy (51/40, ftw!!!), and ive been reading A LOT lately!! i hadnt really noticed, but it seems that i is. XD

message 40: by Sarah, The Random Nerd (new)

Y'know I'm feeling very neutral right now very neutral indeed kinda tired cant believe how late it is already well not that late but still whered the day go I just want to relax for now I guess after loads of dancing piano book blog finding and blogging commenting just gonna go on GR for a while and then just read and read blogs I love and think about writing a fan letter to Josh Keaton and never doing it 'cause I'm such a chicken...

message 41: by Sierra (new)

Sierra Bookworm☺️♪ im sooooo random i was just thinkin bout how im 3 hours ahead of you time zone wise, so i have NO idea what time it was when you posted your last comment, sarah! double rainbow all the way across the sky

message 42: by Sarah, The Random Nerd (new)

You could've just subtracted it, like if it said two hours later find out what that would've been in your time zone and then subtract it by three hours! :) Anyway, I'm a bit of a spazz right now, which is weird considering that a while ago I was like, "Meh. I don' care for the world too much right now." But now I'm all, "I ACCOMPLISHED THINGS AND NOW I WANT PIE AND WEBCOMICS!"

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Sarah Sarah Sarah lol guess what I got awesome glasses and they shouldn't break i just don't have them yet I have to wait for them but YAY they shouldn't break and they're awesome and I can't think of anything else so i'll type..

Patrick Stump Patrick Stump Patrick Stump patric-

message 44: by Becky, AwesomeOne (new)

Hey Guys... how is everyone? I am officially on holidays! BOO YEAH!!!! i was gonna go for a swim but don't feel like it anymore...

message 45: by Sierra (new)

Sierra Bookworm☺️♪ Becky wrote: "Hey Guys... how is everyone? I am officially on holidays! BOO YEAH!!!! i was gonna go for a swim but don't feel like it anymore..."

becky it's FINALLY SUMMERTIME IN AUSTRALIA?!!?! yay! you deserve it!! it keeps snowing here =((. i have sooo much homework but i seriouslyyy dont wanna do it right now...

message 46: by Becky, AwesomeOne (new)

I wish it was snowing Proud... it's so hot! Anyway.. today I have piano and I am tidying up. I am going to make a pencil case for next year.

message 47: by Sierra (new)

Sierra Bookworm☺️♪ make one? how?

message 48: by Sarah, The Random Nerd (new)

OH MY BOSCH GABRIELLE ZEVIN IS GOING TO BE ON GOODREADS TOMORROW FOR A LIVE VIDEO CHAT I LOVE HER WORK SHE'S AN AWESOME WRITER AND I CAN'T WAIT I NEED TO FIND SOMETHING TO WEAR SINCE IT'S A VIDEO CHAT THING AND I WANNA LOOK GOOD I GUESS AND AHHHH WHAT WILL I ASK HER PROBABLY GOING TO TALK ABOUT WRITING OR SOMETHING AHH AHHH AHHHHH AHH SO EXCITED SO EXCITED GONNA FREAK OUT NOW!!!!!

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey sarah you know video chat usually means you type, she talks? XD

message 50: by Robin (new)

Robin | 5442 comments Not necessarily. But SD, Adam Gidwitz was cooler!

« previous 1