One on one > Leah and Werty!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 64 (64 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Made it!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Cool! So what do you wanna tp?

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Anything, as long as its realistic haha.. we could do a high school or a college romance?

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Cool could we do it with a twist? Like...hmm, how about a highschool romance where the couple's parents are rivals so its sort of forbidden?

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah, that sounds good

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Ok ill make my charrie, one second :)

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Leah Mathews
Appearence: thick brown hait, fair skin, hazel eyes, fairly good figure, dresses fairly formal, pretty in the more exotic and unique way, tatoo on the back of her left sholder
Personality: comes off as shy and polite but can be just as stubborn and spitfire-ish
Other: her parents are priest and a priest wife at church.

message 8: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 12, 2011 04:36PM) (new)

Name: Aden Bradewood
Appearance: http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h...
Personality: Sweet, smart, funny and extremely athletic. he's the star athlete at the school. plays football (quarterback) and basketball (main pointguard)..
History: His family is originally from London, but Aden's dad left them when Aden was 8, the dad left them with a lot of money so Aden and his mom moved to America. Aden's mom got into a fight with Leah's mom when they first moved here because she went to their church but some of her views were different so she argued for them, but Leah's parents wouldn't change their views so they basically hate each other
Other: Aden's got a British accent

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

((Sorry i was gone! I have 40 minutes))
Should i start?

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

((Sure.. sorry, i had to eat dinner :P))

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

((Haha kk))
Leah Mattews was SO busted. She was late for the service. Leah ran down the pavement in her heels

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

It was Sunday, and Aden had nothing to do. All of his friends were busy and he'd finished all his homework yesterday. He decided to go out and drive around to see if he could find anything to do.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Leah checked her watch. Her parents were going to grill her later. And her dad wasnt the nicest soul. "Come on!"

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

((Where is she?))

Jay drove around, bored.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

((Haha good question. Uh ill just say: galleryway, aka a half mile from the church))

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Jay was driving around galleryway, when he saw a girl from his school half walking/running and half trying to get a cab. Since she was having no luck, and he had nothing better to do, he stopped and rolled down the window. "Leah, right? Need a ride somewhere?" he asked.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"Thank god! Uh the church, i need to get there" she said "you sure its no problem?"

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah, its cool. Get in." He said, unlocking the doors. "So how come you're so late?" He asked, amused.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"Thanks" she said hopping in. "And blame my cousin for my late-ness. Basically, she took the cab that was supposed to be for me, thinking he was hilarious" leah explained

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well, at least you get to help me be free of my boredom," he said, grinning.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah, and you're aden, right? Weird, ive never gotten a chance to actually talk to you. And good, boredom is the worst"

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Aden smiled. "It's weird how people meet, isn't it?" He pulled up by the church. "Hey, um, do you, maybe, once your church service is over, want to, um, grab some lunch or coffee or something, um, with me?" He asked hesitantly. "I could pick you up from here."

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

She gave a bright smile "thats a first. Most jocks dont want to get to know me at all. Yeah, sure, it ends in an hour"

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well, for starters, I'm not 'most jocks.'" He smiled and winked. "Pick you up in an hour!"

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"Dont die of boredom!" Leah joked and waved before starting into the church.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"She's nice," Aden murmured before driving away.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

((Should we ff? And how should we end up knowing about the family feud?))

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

((Um, we could skip ahead to the end of your service and you telling your parents that you were going with me and your parents refusing that you go with me?))

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

((Cool))
Ff to end of service
Leah got up a little too fast, she wanted to see aden. Her parents asked "where are you going?"
"Im meeting a, uh, friend" ahe replied

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Aden parked outside the church, waiting for Leah.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"Who?" They asked
"Oh, just a guy i met at school" she said
"Oh thats great" her mom started to say but then she saw the car, the enemies car

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Aden turned off the car and sifted through his cd's, wondering what Leah liked.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Leah didnt know what went down with her mom and aden's.
"Yyou are not going with the likes of him!" Her mom spat.
Leah was stunned "why not?"
"None of your business!" She said and her dad took her moms side.
"Ok, iyou cant expect me not to go!" Leah argued

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Aden wondered what was taking so long.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"You will not under any circumstances see him!" Her mom said and leah kicked off her heels and started sprinting to the car. Jumping in she said ylto aden "go go go go go!"

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Aden turned on the car and sped away. "Can you please explain to me what that was all about?" He asked, once they were about a mile away from the church.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

"Apparently my parents have something against yor parents or something so they said id never be allowed to see you. But of course i wasnt ok with that, so its a good thing i can run fast"

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Aden laughed. "Its a great thing. So where do you want to go?"

message 39: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 12, 2011 07:38PM) (new)

"Any cafe semi-far from here" she decided

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

"A semi-far cafe it is!" Aden smiled. "So what music do you like to listen to?

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well all my parents let me listen to was gospel music which gets really annoying after a while. They are waaaay controlling. Anyway, what about you?"

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

"I usually listen to pop," he said smiling. "Mind if I turn on the radio?"

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

She smiled back, "sure! "

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Aden smiled and turned to a pop station. "So what do you like to do on the weekends?"

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

"Not much, hang out with friends, volunteer, go to overstructured services" she said but smiled "what about you?"

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

"Usually hang out with friends," he said smiling. "And do homework, of course." He felt like a nerd for saying that.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

She smiled "yeah thats what my whole friday after school looks"

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Aden smiled. "Well, I think we should hang out more often. No matter what your parents say."

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"I agree" she said "and we have school we can hang out there too "

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yup," Aden said, pulling into a cafe parking lot. "Well, here we are!"

« previous 1