Severus Snape, The Prince, The Hero, The Best discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Closed Topics > OMG OMG OMG

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:ooooo OK SO FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO REMEMBER WHO I WAS WELL I'M BACK ON MY ORIGINAL ACCOUNT!!! OT LEMMME JOIN!!!!!!! WHOPEEEE!!!!!!!!!! WWAT NOW?!?!?!? I JOINED HAHAHAHA MWAHAHAHA!!!.

Sorry, I freak out. And I changed my name but it was really hannah (remember me?) well yeah just wanted to let you no, cuz now i can actually comment, i created another account so i could join this group but it was apain to manage two accounts so i forgot about that noe. BBUTUTTT I JOINED!!! SO YAY!

message 2: by Crowleaf (new)

Crowleaf Hi

message 3: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) | 7914 comments Mod
haha!

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments ikr?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 5: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

AJ (aj3books) | 6732 comments Mod
oh this is late...

message 6: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) | 7914 comments Mod
ok, im gonna delete this now, kay?

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.