Immortal Roleplay discussion

Roleplay! > Roleplay 2!!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 101 (101 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Becca ran through the school hallways. If she was late she would be dead to her drama teacher.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah," Becca sighed, "I got distracted."

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Becca rolled her eyes and paid attention to the teacher. Or at least tried to.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

'I dont know,' Becca wrote back 'It better be soon!'

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

"Sure!" Becca was greatfull someone had asked her other wise she would have sat there until assigned a partener.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

"No," Becca sighed. Then getting the glare from Karina she spilled, "He's trying to talk to me again." Becca put her hands together like she was clapping.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

"You know who I mean," she said and copied Karinas moves grudingly, "Blake." she whispered "He's acting like nothing happend when everything happend."

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

((g2g))

message 9: by Karina (new)

Karina ((wow this is really werid. I'm Karina and I have a best friend named Becca and we're always partners in gym. Scary...))

message 10: by DemonKitty003, Time and Space Goddess (new)

DemonKitty003 (vampireprincess) | 562 comments Mod
((the world has freaky things happening, like me talking to myself on msn, we were talking until we said what we like,favorite anime, color, food, and that we play in band....i was like hi my other self in some other place i don't know, lawl it was so funny))

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

((I m back! Whose on?))

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"I wish," Becca said, "i just kept walking away, then he grabed my arm and sked what he did!" Beeca scream whispered. "And so I slaped him and got detention!"

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"Asked," Becca clarified, her voice was shaking with fury at what had happend. "Climbing a fence? Seriously!"

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

((Yeah thats weird!))

"He was telling everyone we were still toghether, and I was standing right there and I just glared at him, he put his hands up saying, 'Whats wrong baby?' when I dumped him on sturday at the movies in front of nearly all his friends."

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"I ll catch you." Becca said. "You'd dump him to if he was telling everyone lies about what you did together." Becca shook her head, and caught Karina.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Its took al of Beccas power not to fall to the ground laughing. "Oh yeah, he says we have serious mak out sessions and that." Becca started shake her head.

message 17: by Karina (new)

Karina ((me gots an idea. so when our characters from the other rp set out to head back to their coven, they can meet you guys! only if you want to do. one character is supposed to find other vampires to travel with beacsue when they get back their going to war and they need all the help they can get. kay. yeah. pretty much all i wanted to say. oh and i like you guys rp. :D ))

message 18: by Karina (new)

Karina (( true, it's just that you mentioned Karina in the other one so I thought you were planning on like merging the two.))

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"Totally not true!"Becca said serioulsly, "And I plan on punching his lights out." Becca fell back into Karinas arms

((Beccas not a vamp and has know I sea Karinas one either.))

message 20: by Karina (new)

Karina ((oh. well then i must be losing my mind...sorry.))

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

((I'm jumping in!))

Helena was really thirsty. She had to pretend o be human. She walked into the class. "Sorry I'm late." Helena grabbed her pass out of her bag and handed it to the teacher.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

"Thanks!" Becca muttered standing up. Then laughed at Karinas encounter with the teacher.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"Thanks. If you didn't notice, I'm new. Nice to meet you." Helena smiled, trying not to smell anything. I smelled very appetizing in this room, and she couldn't stand it.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

"Haha. Yeah. I'm just gonna watch you guys, and then try it myself." She flashed her teeth in a toothy smile.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Becca flexed what little muscle she had threatingly at Karina. "Catch me this time" she said and fell backwards.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Helena watched carefully. This was easy.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yes." Helena fell backwards.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Helena read Karina's mind...ow does she know this? she thought.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

(( ))
Helena followed her. "I'm not going to hurt you!" yelled Helena.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

((oh. srry
It goes like this.

))

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

((Oh crap.
1. go like this.
2. then do tthis, exept put the / in front of the 1.))

Helena stood there. "I haven't."

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

((U DID IT!!))

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Becca stood in the classroom and frowned. Then laughed as another pair dropped each other.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Helena walked back in he room. "What's going on?!" she asked Becca.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

It took her a minute. "Another vampire..." she muttered. she ran outside and beside Karina.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

A group droped each other!" Becca said still laughed, because they two were still lying on the ground blaming each other.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

"I just realized...your like me! But your power...your somehing else as well..." Helena used her brain to the best of her ability.

((GTG. BRB))

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"Wow. This is fascinating.." she said, touching Karina's shoulder. "You're weirder than the wolf hybrid..."

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"Maybe." Helena said seriously. "This is better than when I ran from the castle.." she said.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

"Okay." she said, about to go crazy. "Do you have any type A in your locker? I'm quite picky." she said quietly before she walked in.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yes. Sorry. Lost in the past." she said, walking in the door.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

"I don't know. I want to walk." she said blankly.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Helena was practically dragged. "Um, why can't we just WALK LIKE NORMAL 'HUMANS?'" she asked.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

"Okay." she said, happy she wasn't being dragged.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

"Um, no. You remind me a lot of the queen, my mother." she said, pondering her words."Impatient. Sarcastic, but a good heart.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

"There ya go. Sarcasm." Helena said, pointing at her.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

"That is funny." she said, laughing.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

The bell rand and Becca quickly dogded to her locker and pulled her hood up getting books for her next class. She ran to the class and quickly sat in her seat.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"Going to her next class...and she'll be flirting with the teacher...oh wow." she said, about to give the details of her vision.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yea...and then she's getting ISS. How convenient. Is she human?"

« previous 1 3