Jesus is a Fabrication! discussion

Good Christian for a Fairly New Christian

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Catamorandi (new)

Catamorandi (wwwgoodreadscomprofilerandi) I was wondering if you had any good book ideas for a 3 1/2 year old Christian who was an atheist before that.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

you should read "Crazy Love." It's a great Christian book... I read it with my church and we were all really touched and moved by the book...

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

ill put it on the thing... [image error]

♥Stephanie_Nicolewhataboutnow ♥ (stormal) face down by matt redman

message 5: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (texasaggieteacher) What Every Christian Ought to Know Essential Truths for Growing Your Faith It's for new Christians and he's an amazing Author. Plus, Anything by Beth Moore, I highly recommmend.

message 6: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (texasaggieteacher) That book is by Adrian Rogers.

message 7: by Shooster (new)

Shooster | 2 comments Perhaps a good starting point for a book, is to know first where you are and where you are heading. What peaks your interest? Or what is lacking in your foundational belief? Perhaps you should consider this formulary, it will guide you into the correct segment. In what ever you choose, please consider that God is not a slot machine. that is to say, it is not as though you put in a prayer and out comes a blessing, in any relationship, there needs to be a clear understanding of what you offer, what your needs are and how you may faciliate your mate and the relationship. In the event you dismiss this, it will become a "use" situation.

Peace,

Bro Smith SGS

message 8: by Alyse (new)

Alyse | 1 comments Mere Christianity by C.S. Lewis and The Passion of Jesus Christ: 50 reasons why he came to die by John Piper

Both are very clear in explaing fundamental things in Christianity. Things we all need to know.