Q&A with Erika M. Szabo discussion

Protected by The Falcon (The Ancestor's Secrets #1)
This topic is about Protected by The Falcon
9 views
Book ratings

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

I was just wondering about how some people rate books. I was looking through the list of people who marked my book as to read, and surprisingly, I've found two ratings from people 2 and 3 stars who never even read my book. How can you rate a book by not even touching it? Are you judging it by the cover or the short synopsis that doesn't really give you anything? I rate books only if I read them from front to back, but perhaps it's just me. I'm very curious though.


message 2: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie Cook (sweetheart8181) | 1 comments I never rate a book unless I've read it. I feel that if you do then you take points away from a book that could be better than you think, or possibly give more points than it deserves! :)


message 3: by Gladys (new) - added it

Gladys Quintal | 5 comments Erika wrote: "I was just wondering about how some people rate books. I was looking through the list of people who marked my book as to read, and surprisingly, I've found two ratings from people 2 and 3 stars who..."

totally agree Erika - how can you give an honest review if haven't read it or read the whole thing? i have a 3star review from a lady who says she couldn't finish my book and I saw a 2star review on yours with no comment at all?? how can you give it two stars and not comment? I did ask them that but they never replied


message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Gladys wrote: "Erika wrote: "I was just wondering about how some people rate books. I was looking through the list of people who marked my book as to read, and surprisingly, I've found two ratings from people 2 a..."

Yeah, I don't understand it either, that's why I thought I'll ask others. By the way, I finished your book and I really enjoyed it. I posted a review.


message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Stephanie wrote: "I never rate a book unless I've read it. I feel that if you do then you take points away from a book that could be better than you think, or possibly give more points than it deserves! :)"

I totally agree


message 6: by Gladys (new) - added it

Gladys Quintal | 5 comments I sent you a message? did you not get it.... thanks heaps for the review:)


message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Gladys wrote: "I sent you a message? did you not get it.... thanks heaps for the review:)"

No, I didn't get a message, it might be lost somewhere is cyberspace :)


message 8: by Gladys (new) - added it

Gladys Quintal | 5 comments Most likely!!!! I sent you a message this morning - it is 11pm here now:)


back to top