The Gods Unleashed (Kane Chronicles RP) discussion

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jennifer (last edited Dec 26, 2011 06:19PM) (new)

Jennifer | 5 comments Tamara walks to the edge of the balcony and sits down. This is her favorite thing to do, as she loves heights. She pulled a book out of her purse, along with pieces of her newest charm being made.

message 2: by Cloudy Storms (new)

Cloudy Storms (cloudstrife) | 34 comments ((I'll join!!!! PLEASSEEE!!!))

message 3: by Cloudy Storms (new)

Cloudy Storms (cloudstrife) | 34 comments ((YES!))

Reno walked on by, his hands in his pockets, a slick grin on his face. He looked at Tamara's book and asked, "What'cha doin'?"

message 4: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer | 5 comments Tamara looked up from her work. "Reading about jewelry making, and looking at this charm," she said. ((And sorry. I had it in past tense at first, but then I realized that it would still be her favorite thing to do, even if sitting there was in the past, so I changed it.))

message 5: by Cloudy Storms (new)

Cloudy Storms (cloudstrife) | 34 comments "Right.... What kind of charm?" He asked, drawn into the whole 'charm' thingy.

message 6: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer | 5 comments "Not sure yet," Tamara said. "I am a bit new here. I understand jewelry making, and I've only read a little about charms."

message 7: by Cloudy Storms (new)

Cloudy Storms (cloudstrife) | 34 comments "Huh." Reno sat on the railing, not afraid he would fall. "A newbie? You sure don't look like one."

message 8: by Lionlord (new)

Lionlord James walked in exasperated. "hi have either of you seen my brother."

message 9: by Cloudy Storms (new)

Cloudy Storms (cloudstrife) | 34 comments "Hhm? You're asking the wrong guy." Reno replied.

message 10: by Lionlord (last edited Dec 30, 2011 06:10AM) (new)

Lionlord "darn, I'm James." he said still out of breath from running.

message 11: by Cloudy Storms (new)

Cloudy Storms (cloudstrife) | 34 comments "The name's Reno. A pleasure."

message 12: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer | 5 comments "Yeah. And I'm Tamara." Tamara walks over and shakes Reno and James's hands.

message 13: by Lionlord (new)

Lionlord "well what paths are you studying."

message 14: by Cloudy Storms (new)

Cloudy Storms (cloudstrife) | 34 comments Reno accepted the hand, and shrugged at James's question. "Horus. What about you two?"

message 15: by Lionlord (new)

Lionlord "Horus as well my friend."

message 16: by Cloudy Storms (new)

Cloudy Storms (cloudstrife) | 34 comments "Nice to know," He turned to Tamara. "What about you?"

message 17: by Cloudy Storms (new)

Cloudy Storms (cloudstrife) | 34 comments Reno nearly jumped back. He was the master of pranks in this House. He had a reputation to maintain. "Dude, it's not cool to just drop in without saying hello." He held out a hand.

message 18: by Cloudy Storms (new)

Cloudy Storms (cloudstrife) | 34 comments Reno cracked a smile, despite the sudden drop-in. "Seems so. So, you got the message?"

message 19: by Cloudy Storms (new)

Cloudy Storms (cloudstrife) | 34 comments Reno made a frown of his own. "Anything like a snake try to kill you when you 'dropped' by?"