Bones, Wings, and Wizards Oh My!! discussion

Percy Jackson > Percy Jackson RP

Comments Showing 1-50 of 121 (121 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Catie , If everyone is unique what is normal? (new)

Catie  | 215 comments Mod
((Fresh start. Use the same characters if you want but this isn't like the next series. Do the same think but we are starting at the beginning.))

message 2: by emily*the ninja queen of implication*, new mod #4! 200 comments! congrats! (new)

emily*the ninja queen of implication* (THENINJA) | 58 comments Mod
Danny was in the middle of a fight with an Ares kid. It was a pretty intense fight, the Ares swing his sword towards Dannys neck and slamming his shield into Dannys arm whenever he got the chance, but Danny stood his ground. The Ares kid wouldn't relent, but Danny already had his downfall in mind.

Liola was watching the battle. That was one of her favorite things to do, especially when Ares kids were around. She wasn't that in to collecting data from the battles, or whatever it was her siblings did, she just liked learning new moved.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Malia walked up and sat next to Liola.She pulled of her gloves and stuffed them into her back pocket.She used her bandana and wiped the grease off her face"Hey"She said with a smile

message 4: by emily*the ninja queen of implication*, new mod #4! 200 comments! congrats! (new)

Liola smiled. "Hi." she said enthusiastically. She was about to introduce herself, when she heard a huge clang sound and turned back to the fight.

Danny knew playing dirty was the only way to win, so he intentally left an opening, which he knew the Ares would take. He took a sword to the arm, which hurt, but while he was close to the other, he dropped his sword into his other hand, then kicked the Ares back, who fell over. Danny pointed his sword at the Ares neck, who accepted his defeat. "Nice fight, but you shouldn't go for every opening. Checkmate." Danny said, then turned on his heel and walked off.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Malia looked at the fight and smirked.She turned back Loila"I'm Malia,daughter of Hephestus"

message 6: by emily*the ninja queen of implication*, new mod #4! 200 comments! congrats! (new)

"Liola, daughter of Athena." She said, looking back to her.
Danny headed back to the stands, holding his now bloody arm and looking for his canteen.

message 7: by Catie , If everyone is unique what is normal? (new)

((I know I'm interrupting a but there is only 4 posts so I can do that without feeling bad in the slightest. And of course I have to bring my characters in with a bang so here we go!))

Geni screamed as loud as she could. Which was loud really loud. There was a reason behind the screaming, a very good reason.

Genisis Harper thought she was about to die, and she was not going down without a fight no matter how small that fight was right now.

Her newly appointed best friend Morganna Lanney lay unconscious a few feet back, Geni was on the ground her ankle and a strange angle, probably broken, with no weapons. So screaming was the largest fight she could do right now.

message 8: by emily*the ninja queen of implication*, new mod #4! 200 comments! congrats! (new)

Danny heard the scream, grabbing his sword up again without a care for his injured arm. He ran toward the sound of the scream a fast as he could, hoping it wasn't to late.

Liola looked up. "What the?" she asked, turning her necklace into a dagger and looking around.

message 9: by Catie , If everyone is unique what is normal? (new)

Geni was scrambling towards Morganna by scooting on her butt, hoping to be able to drag her and herself away from danger. But Geni wasn't moving fast enough. The monster swiped and Geni dodged. Things were getting bad, fast.

message 10: by emily*the ninja queen of implication*, new mod #4! 200 comments! congrats! (new)

Danny gave to time to think through things as he threw himself at the monster, toppling both of them over. "Get into camp!" he yelled, knowing the monster would be up at any moment.

Liola ran to the battle too, but stayed back and ran to the two girls. "Cme on, we have to move." she said, grabbing Morganna.

message 11: by Catie , If everyone is unique what is normal? (new)

Geni didn't need to be told twice. She got up, ignoring her ankle that was throbbing under the little weight she put on it.

message 12: by emily*the ninja queen of implication*, new mod #4! 200 comments! congrats! (new)

Danny tried to slash at the monster, but the creature swung at the same time and knocked the blade from his hand, then swatted him at a tree. He hit with a painful thud, but didn't go down, instead going back to his sword and attempting to hit the monster again. He got close, but nearly got his head cut off. He dodged a lot, but took several cuts before he finally managed to get a good enough hit.

message 13: by Catie , If everyone is unique what is normal? (new)

Geni half stumbled walked towards the camp and watched the boy kill the monster.

message 14: by emily*the ninja queen of implication*, new mod #4! 200 comments! congrats! (new)

Danny watched the monster die, trying to catch his breath back. He was sporting a few new cuts, scrapes and bruises, but didn't mind. At least the monster was gone. He turned his sword back to a ring and went to catch up to the others. "Welcome to Camp Halfblood." he muttered, going back to holding his bloody arm.

message 15: by Catie , If everyone is unique what is normal? (new)

Geni looked at Danny wide eyed "Oh gosh, you got hurt." then she processed what he said "Camp what?"

message 16: by emily*the ninja queen of implication*, new mod #4! 200 comments! congrats! (new)

"I'm fine. These are just a few scratches." he said, waving off her concern. "And I said Camp Halfblood, the magical camp for kids of Greek gods." he said, lookin over at her.

message 17: by Catie , If everyone is unique what is normal? (new)

If it was possible Geni's eyes widened even more "I'm not a god."

message 18: by emily*the ninja queen of implication*, new mod #4! 200 comments! congrats! (new)

"If you were I'd be dead. You're just Half god. And before you tell me that's impossible, I just fought a monster and turned my sword into a ring. We don't use the I word here." Danny said, smiling despite the dizzy feeling he was starting to get from blood loss.

message 19: by Catie , If everyone is unique what is normal? (new)

"That's magic. Gods don't exist." Geni instisted. Now that her adrenalin was wearing off ehr ankle was hurting more and more

message 20: by emily*the ninja queen of implication*, new mod #4! 200 comments! congrats! (new)

"Who creates magic? I've gone through this routine before, and it would be easier if you just believed your injuried hero on the topic of Greek gods exsisting or not." he said, wincing slightly as he check on his arm, which was still bleeding. "I think that Ares kid cursed his blade, dirty cheater." he muttered to himself.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Malia ran up holding a canteen of nectar and a bag of ambrosia.She walked up to Geni"Here have some but not to much,youll burn up literally"She said with a smirk

message 22: by Catie , If everyone is unique what is normal? (new)

"They exist?" Geni excepted that bit of knowledge "Okay. But my mom is dead. And my dad left years ago. I'm not a decendant from some god." then Malia ran up. Burning up didn't sound pleasant "If I'll burn up why would I eat it?"

((I don't know why but Geni just developed a British accent in my head. Weird. Geni is now British.))

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"Thats only if you eat to much,it will help with your foot.I promise"She said handing her a small bit sized piece

message 24: by emily*the ninja queen of implication*, new mod #4! 200 comments! congrats! (new)

Danny nodded. "And if you have memories of your dad, that means your god parent was your mother. Interesting." he said, thinking through the list of goddesses.

message 25: by Catie , If everyone is unique what is normal? (new)

Geni gave them a curious look but poped the small square into her mouth. As she chewed it a warmth spread taking away most of the pain from her ankle. "Oh." she said surprised. "I never met her. She died when I was a baby. As for my father I remember him locking me inside the house and leaving and not coming back." the distane on her voice was evident. She quickly changed the topic. "What is that stuff?" she asked referring the magical food square.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"Its ambrosia"She said putting her bag away.She handed her canteen to Danny"This should with those cuts"She said"So your mom is probably Athena,Demeter,Aphrodite...hopefully its not Aphrodite"She said to herself

message 27: by emily*the ninja queen of implication*, new mod #4! 200 comments! congrats! (new)

"Thank you." Danny said, taking a drink from the canteen. All of his cuts healed, except the one on his arm. "Yep, defiantly cursed. And we'd know by now if she was an Aphrodite kid. Huge flirts." he said with a smirk as he handed the canteen back.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Malia laughed"Thats true"She took her canteen and started thinking again

message 29: by emily*the ninja queen of implication*, new mod #4! 200 comments! congrats! (new)

"She's as logical as an Athena." he said with a shrug, pulling a bandana from his pocket and used it as a makeshift bandage. "Possibly Demeter."

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

"Maybe,the flowers look like their leaning towards her"She pointed out

message 31: by emily*the ninja queen of implication*, new mod #4! 200 comments! congrats! (new)

"You're right!" he said, looking at the flowers for the first time. "It may sound weird, but sing." he said, looking at Geni.
(( I think in the books plants would grow when Demeter kids sang.))

message 32: by Catie , If everyone is unique what is normal? (new)

Geni flushed bright red. "I-I don't sing." Or at least not when other people are watching.

((Yeah that's right))

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"Please"Malia pleaded"It will help to see who your mom is"

message 34: by Catie , If everyone is unique what is normal? (new)

((This is the song in case you were wondering what it sounded like.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HoqJH...))

Geni sang extremly quietly in a timid sweet voice "We're walking in the air We're floating in the valley high. The people down below are staring as we fly."

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Malia listened and saw small flower grow around Geni's legs.A smile slowly grew on her face

message 36: by emily*the ninja queen of implication*, new mod #4! 200 comments! congrats! (new)

"And that proves it! We have a Demeter on our hand-" Danny was just about to finish his sentence, when something crashed into him and knocked him on his back. He looked up to see a livid Alex starring at him with a murdurous look. "Ah, Alex, I see you have found my attempt to outdo you. I'm ahead of you in the game so far, so please get off ne while you plan to return the revenge." Danny said, looking up at the boy with disdain. Alex looked like he was about to strangle Danny, but backed off so Danny could stand up.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

"Guys not now,please.Your going to scare Geni"She said alittle angerly

message 38: by emily*the ninja queen of implication*, new mod #4! 200 comments! congrats! (new)

Danny looked between Malia and Geni. "Alright. By the way, this is Alex, my arch nemesis, Alex, this is Geni." he said, trying to be polite.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Malia rolled her eyes

message 40: by Catie , If everyone is unique what is normal? (new)

"Pleasure?" Geni said slightly confused on how she should react.

message 41: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 13, 2011 03:20PM) (new)

"Oh,and Im Malia,daughter of Hephestus"She said holding out her hand to Geni,which was slightly rough from working in the forges

message 42: by emily*the ninja queen of implication*, new mod #4! 200 comments! congrats! (last edited Nov 13, 2011 03:30PM) (new)

"Depends on if you like Danny or not." he said with shrug.
Danny smirked. "He really hates me. Old feud." he explained.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"Why are you guys enemys anyways.It was just a sheild"She said

message 44: by Catie , If everyone is unique what is normal? (new)

"You were fighting over a sheild? Can't you just share or get a new one?" Geni asked

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

"well actully Danny broke Alex's sheild while they were fighting"She said"Alex likes to hold grudges"She said to Geni quietly

message 46: by Catie , If everyone is unique what is normal? (new)

Geni frowned "Well that's not nice, either of them. Why were they fighting. Haven't they heard of words? They are magical things that can fix problems."

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Malia shrugged"Alex is stubborn,just like his father"She looked at the sky when she said the last part

message 48: by Catie , If everyone is unique what is normal? (new)

"Who's his dad?"

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"Zues,King of the Gods"She said plainly

message 50: by Catie , If everyone is unique what is normal? (new)

"Wow. So is he like next in line king?"

« previous 1 3