Fans of Eloisa James & Julia Quinn discussion

Winning the Wallflower

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Janga (new)

Janga | 1070 comments Mod
There hasn't been much news circulating about it, but I wanted to let everyone know that EJ has a new novella "Winning the Wallflower" that is now available for preorder at Amazon. It will be released December 6, and at $.99, it's a treat for the budget as well as for your reading. It's also a great appetizer for The Duke Is Mine since it's loosely connected--plus you get a three-chapter preview of TDIM.

message 2: by Susan (new)

Susan (susaninaz) | 985 comments Sounds like fun. I'll have to look for it.

message 3: by Manda (new)

Manda Collins (manda_collins) | 1883 comments Mod
Definitely looking forward to it, Janga! Thanks for the heads up:)

message 4: by Okie (new)

Okie (okieb) | 2038 comments Mod
Fun, gonna go preorder :) Thanks, Janga!

message 5: by Dls (new)

Dls | 2060 comments Mod
Thanks!

message 6: by Kasey (new)

Kasey | 560 comments Mod
I'll have to get that once I figure out which new Kindle to order. I think it is about time I break down and buy an e-reader.

message 7: by Dls (new)

Dls | 2060 comments Mod
I love my Nook from B and N: I know someone on this group had a really bad experience with them but for me its worked out really well. I pre-order all my auto-buys and have them in hand the day of release--for an addict like me, that's wonderful. I must have 30 pre-orders on it right now. (I assume you can also do this with Kindles.)
I don't know how you can check out Kindles in person, unless someone you know has one; Nooks you can check out at any B and N.

message 8: by Kasey (new)

Kasey | 560 comments Mod
They sell them at Target and I think Wal-Mart is going to start carrying them too I saw. I will probably go check them out once they are released. One comes out this week and the other comes out next week.

I thought about a Nook, but all and all I have just had better experiences with Amazon, lately.

Aly is so frigging bored | 849 comments Mod
I don't understand who the hero and heroine in this novella are... Any thoughts?

message 10: by Janga (new)

Janga | 1070 comments Mod
Aly, they are not characters you know already. The connection--and it's not a tight one--is to EJ's December 27 release--The Duke Is Mine.

Aly is so frigging bored | 849 comments Mod
Oh... I thought she'll write one with a character from "Beauty Tamed The Beast" :)

message 12: by Deborah (new)

Deborah (blessyourstitches) Just read this novella yesterday on my Kindle. (I had pre-ordered it) I really liked this novella and can't wait for The Duke is Mine to read Olivia's story.