Paranormal book activity discussion

Introduce yourself!

Comments Showing 1-34 of 34 (34 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Emilie (new)

Emilie | 14 comments Mod
Yeah, introduce yourself! We wanna know a little about ya all :D

message 2: by Lisa (new)

Lisa (animallover07) Hi! Iam Lisa I go to school and work and i read alot of books(:

message 3: by Breanne (new)

Breanne (starfireblaze) | 1 comments Hi, I'm Breanne and I am a small town girl with big dreams. I hope one day to become an author, and pray that one day I will meet my favorite author Colleen Houck. :)

message 4: by Raven (new)

Raven Black | 1 comments Hi, i'm known as Raven but my real name is Anne. I like to read and write books. My goal is to have my books publish. I am on the fifth book in the series and i hope to publish them.

message 5: by Cassie Cruel (new)

Cassie Cruel (faith_isola) | 1 comments Hi, my name is Cassie, I have books coming out of my ears and I love the name of this group :D

message 6: by Cassie (new)

Cassie (shadowkissedcassie) | 2 comments Hey Cassie I'm Cassie lol....Hey guys my passion in life is reading and my favs are paranormal romance, YA, and fantasy! stop by my blog, I have some new giveaways! http://shadowkissedcassie.blogspot.com/

message 7: by Lynn (new)

Lynn Rush (lynnrush) HI. My name's Lynn Rush. Thanks for the invite to the book club!!! This looks to be a lot of fun. I'm glad to be here. I write paranormal romance. My debut novel, Wasteland Wasteland , just released in September. I'm currently reading A Vampire for Christmas anthology A Vampire for Christmasand lovin' it!!! My fave authors are Rebecca Zanetti, Vicki Pettersson, Kresley Cole, Gena Showalter....for now anyway. It changes. LOL!!! What are some of your fave books?

message 8: by Saturnus (new)

Saturnus | 2 comments hi, im saturnus, im 15, love books, have 2 wonderful bff's, and a even more wonderfull boyfriend!!!
i totally love paranormal, even if they dotn translate many books to swedish

message 9: by Emilie (new)

Emilie | 14 comments Mod
Hi ya'all! We're very glad you joined in! I hope for ya'all you're going to publish the books you're working on :DDD If you wanna you can post some teasers :DD

Saturnus: You live in Sweden? Cool, I live in Denmark :D

message 10: by Saturnus (new)

Saturnus | 2 comments cool!!
do you have many translated books in denmark???

message 11: by Mariana (new)

Mariana Graça | 7 comments hey, i'm mariana :D

message 12: by Emilie (new)

Emilie | 14 comments Mod
Yeah, but I almost never read them translated - I like them in the orignal language :DD

Hi Mariana! :DDDD

message 13: by Mariana (new)

Mariana Graça | 7 comments Hey Emilie :D
I prefer reading in the original language and i live in Europe too :D

message 14: by Emilie (new)

Emilie | 14 comments Mod
Cool, where in Europe? :DDD

message 15: by Mariana (new)

Mariana Graça | 7 comments Portugal :D

message 16: by Emilie (new)

Emilie | 14 comments Mod
Isn't it hot in Portugal for most of the year? :DDDD

message 17: by Mariana (new)

Mariana Graça | 7 comments even if the temperature is low(10°C) is always sunny in here :D

message 18: by Emilie (new)

Emilie | 14 comments Mod
Denmark is just so cold. Ugh! :DDDD

message 19: by Mariana (new)

Mariana Graça | 7 comments I live in Lisbon (which is the capital of Portugal) and only on the north of country snows :(
How old are u Emilie ? :D

Samantha (Book Lover's Cozy Cafe) (sparklyblueyes) Samantha here, single mom 3 boys, little hellions, love em to death, full time student getting my BA in Graphic Designs, and I full time Reader as well lol. I live in Colorado USA. and yeah that's basically it about me for now...so HI :D

message 21: by Mariana (new)

Mariana Graça | 7 comments hey Samantha :D
wow , graphic designs ? that's sounds awesome :D

message 22: by Emilie (new)

Emilie | 14 comments Mod
I'm 14. What about you? :DDDD

Hi Sammie! I had to stick my tounge into my mouth to be sure I got all that with me! :DDDDDD

message 23: by Mariana (new)

Mariana Graça | 7 comments i'm 17 :DD

message 24: by Emilie (new)

Emilie | 14 comments Mod
Cool! So how're you doing? :DDDD

Samantha (Book Lover's Cozy Cafe) (sparklyblueyes) it is I enjoy photo manipulation and stuff like that

message 26: by Emilie (new)

Emilie | 14 comments Mod
It sounds very fun! :D

message 27: by Emilie (new)

Emilie | 14 comments Mod
Hi Sharonda, nice meeting you! Of course :DDDDDDD

message 28: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 4 comments Hi! My name is Sarah, and I have come to peace with being a huge paranormal dork! i am from Colorado and this time of year here is great beacuse I am stuck in the house reading all the time!

message 29: by Kallie (new)

Kallie Hudson  (catcat) | 2 comments hi! im Kallie i go to school and read im writing my first book but probably want ever finish it

message 30: by Casey (new)

Casey | 2 comments Hi, I'm Casey. I go to school and I am totally addicted to paranormal books!!!

message 31: by Emily (new)

Emily Hi I'm Emily andI go to school,and my favorite school suject is writing but I love free reading.

message 32: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Imparato | 1 comments Hello, my name is Lisa. I just found this site about 3 weeks ago and I am loving it! Thought I would look into some of the groups and join :) I have been into Paranormal books for a while now, loving it!!!

message 33: by Epic (new)

Epic Sex Stories (EpicSexStories) | 1 comments I write erotica. See my other fotos. Coveting My Neighbor's Wife by Epic Sex Stories

message 34: by Rusty (new)

Rusty Nugent (RustyNugent) | 1 comments Greetings y'all! I am an new adult dark fantasy author. I write about heroic werewolves waging war against evil creatures; such as evil vampires, evil werewolves, and demons.