The Academy of Mystical Beings discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Nightlock Recruiting Room

Comments Showing 1-50 of 85 (85 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by ♥Sky♥ , Really Back this time Bitches (new)

♥Sky♥  | 10294 comments Mod

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

MIRA!!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

I will support Mira by adding Corbett :)

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

((sure, sorry about yesterday, i had to go to bed >.<
i could send Rowan?? or Xerxes?? but they're both new so i need to get used to rping them, if you see what i mean :s
where??))

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

((forest??))

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

((sure :) ))

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

My nine year old has been almost kidnapped twice!!!!she just got her magical powers and kinda wants REVENGE!!!

but...If you have a psycho I'm always up for her almost or getting kidnapped!

message 8: by Elena (new)

Elena | 25991 comments Wolfgirl~i love psych!~ wrote: "My nine year old has been almost kidnapped twice!!!!she just got her magical powers and kinda wants REVENGE!!!

but...If you have a psycho I'm always up for her almost or getting kidnapped!"

Keane loves kids!

Em~Lost In A Dream~ | 5951 comments ((I think one of mine would qualify.Ashlynn.Three times over.))

Em~Lost In A Dream~ | 5951 comments ((I'm almost done with Whit.Then i'll send her.))

Em~Lost In A Dream~ | 5951 comments ((She'll get on soon I hope.))

Em~Lost In A Dream~ | 5951 comments ((I'll come soon.))

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Elena ~ [The wandering thing2] wrote: "Wolfgirl~i love psych!~ wrote: "My nine year old has been almost kidnapped twice!!!!she just got her magical powers and kinda wants REVENGE!!!

but...If you have a psycho I'm always up for her alm..."

but in what kind of way?!!...

message 14: by Em~Lost In A Dream~ (last edited Nov 12, 2011 06:33PM) (new)

Em~Lost In A Dream~ | 5951 comments ((Whit will come back,i'll finish there,and i'll come here.She left so i didn't get to finish.Who runs this? I also had a wierd thought:Will comes back and kinaps Ash.I really do have wierd thoughts.))

Em~Lost In A Dream~ | 5951 comments Jahlia[the lovely abnix, thing 10] wrote: "@emily it's not weird IT'S BRILLANT!!!! Will's part of "that group" too. Woah kidnapping is really everywhere. Let's see

Simon((mine)) has kidnapped symphony
Ezra has kidnapped my charrie gabri..."

Thnxs.I thought of it because they had something sort of.And they met three times.And she still has questions.They do seem to be happening.When did the first two happen?

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Elena ~ [The wandering thing2] wrote: "Wolfgirl~i love psych!~ wrote: "My nine year old has been almost kidnapped twice!!!!she just got her magical powers and kinda wants REVENGE!!!

but...If you have a psycho I'm always up for her alm..."

((ELENA, KEANE WILL NEVER TOUCH ROCKY'S KIDS!!!!!!!))

Em~Lost In A Dream~ | 5951 comments Jahlia[the lovely abnix, thing 10] wrote: "((careen did? I SEE A FUTURE COUPLE! DAMON +CAREEN! Even though he tortured her lol.
@emily gabrielle's kidnapping happened on the 30th, Simon kidnapped symphony recently like this week or last we..."

Got it.

Em~Lost In A Dream~ | 5951 comments ((I can also tell Fallon will join soon.(The Forest.))

message 19: by Em~Lost In A Dream~ (last edited Nov 13, 2011 09:41AM) (new)

Em~Lost In A Dream~ | 5951 comments Jahlia[the lovely abnix, thing 10] wrote: "((@emily I POSTED at the forest in fact I was about to remind you.
@ellie okay.))"

Ok.I noticed a while ago but i posted 12 minutes ago.

Em~Lost In A Dream~ | 5951 comments Emily ~Boss 3~ ^-^ =) wrote: "Jahlia[the lovely abnix, thing 10] wrote: "((@emily I POSTED at the forest in fact I was about to remind you.
@ellie okay.))"

Ok.I noticed a while ago but i posted 12 minutes ago."

Oh.Kidnapping spot moved to boardwalk.

message 21: by Elena (new)

Elena | 25991 comments Whitnee/Whitnerd/Potato/Ginger#2or3 wrote: "Elena ~ [The wandering thing2] wrote: "Wolfgirl~i love psych!~ wrote: "My nine year old has been almost kidnapped twice!!!!she just got her magical powers and kinda wants REVENGE!!!

but...If you ..."

((lOL okay oka!))

Em~Lost In A Dream~ | 5951 comments Fallon walked into the room,not wondering how she got here in the first place.She just found it."Hello?"

Em~Lost In A Dream~ | 5951 comments ((nice intro.))

"Well....I was attacked recently,twice."

Em~Lost In A Dream~ | 5951 comments "Yeah I know.Shia,sort of,and Eric.Both within 24 hours."

Em~Lost In A Dream~ | 5951 comments "I'm not sure...Just be sure they don't do it to me.Ever.Again."

Em~Lost In A Dream~ | 5951 comments She sighed."I guess I am."

message 27: by Em~Lost In A Dream~ (last edited Nov 16, 2011 05:12PM) (new)

Em~Lost In A Dream~ | 5951 comments She shook her hand to."What's the other part?"

((Sorry I was at choir.))

Em~Lost In A Dream~ | 5951 comments "Sure.I guess so."

Em~Lost In A Dream~ | 5951 comments ((I'm guessing so.My charrie,Fallon,was attacked twice,but not by Keane and different people.Ashlynn was three times but only by Will.))

Em~Lost In A Dream~ | 5951 comments "What the...." "What's on my wrist?" She noticed a girl walk in."Hi."

Em~Lost In A Dream~ | 5951 comments Jahlia[the lovely abnix, thing 10] wrote: "((@emily post above.))

Lucia watched the girl walk in. "Hmmm, did someone hurt you too?""

((What? Oh i didn't realize you posted bfour me.Sorry.))

Em~Lost In A Dream~ | 5951 comments "Ok." she said before Kaei was talking to Lucia."I won't tell anyone."

Em~Lost In A Dream~ | 5951 comments "You can totally trust me."

message 34: by Em~Lost In A Dream~ (last edited Nov 16, 2011 07:28PM) (new)

Em~Lost In A Dream~ | 5951 comments "I'll show you." she said with a mix of anger and confindence.

Em~Lost In A Dream~ | 5951 comments "What happens next?" she said curiously.

Em~Lost In A Dream~ | 5951 comments "Ok....I'll see you around." she said.And left the room,looking at the black dahlia.

((She'll be in her dorm bc she's free now.))

Em~Lost In A Dream~ | 5951 comments ((Actually at the ocean now if you want to.))

message 38: by Elena (new)

Elena | 25991 comments ((I got Aiden joining to take revenge on darcy and damon (for cassie's sake))

message 39: by Elena (new)

Elena | 25991 comments ((*faceplam* why! oh why ))

Aiden walked in timidly, looking around.

message 40: by Elena (new)

Elena | 25991 comments Aiden turned to see Lucia."yeah is this...nightlock?"

~❤Rikka❤~ *living is just a symptom of dying* | 4252 comments ((sorry I just can't help myself...))

Miyami opened the door. "Uh... Wrong room." she slammed the door shut again.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Sol opened the door and walked in.She looked around not sure if ti was a good idea to come here.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

((Its ok))

Sol nodded."I think so."She said walking up to her."I'm here for.....vengeance"

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well this guy attacked me in the library some time ago.He left a scar on my wing."Sol said showing her her wing."He almost killed me just for fun.I still can't sleep well at night.My boyfriend would be really upset if i went after him but I can't take it much longer"

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

"Not sure of it.i know he's Shia's brother......"Sol said thinking back.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Sol nodded."That sounds like it.i wanted to rip out his throat but......I couldn't.This in itself is an embarrassment to my race"She said looking down at the floor with her fists bawled up.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Sol looked at her hand."Whats that?"

message 48: by Bloodblader (last edited Dec 02, 2011 10:36AM) (new)

Bloodblader | 2985 comments my character Max is evil in all ways

(insert evil laugh)

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Sol nodded seeing the sense in it.She took her hand and shook."You have my word."My Gran is gonna kill me but.....hopefully she will busy with the council to notice.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Sol nodded as her amulet glowed for a brief moment.Sol sighed seeing it."I wish this thing had a manual"

« previous 1
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.