This is not The Haters Club You're Looking For discussion

I hate speaking my mind…

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by The Crimson Fucker (last edited Oct 29, 2008 07:09PM) (new)

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Why do I always have to open my mouth? Why??? why?????? is it my pathological tendency to be a sociopath? I think it is… next time I feel like uttering my thoughts I’ma do it the right way (in another language that the interlocutor don’t know) I know what you asking yourself right now… why is he bitching now? Well that’s easy to answer since I had the great idea of telling people what my opinion on female literature… everybody I know (but Eddie who happens to agree with me 100% even tho he only reads books on how to make money) is on a personal crusade to cure me of being an ignorant , ignorant of female writers… and what pisses my off is the fact that one may have succeeded… that freaking Music for Torching is really good… now what else would I use to maintain my image of chauvinistic pig when I’m walking around with a book authored by a chick and reading another one in B&N????

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Nay don’t feel sorry bunny, I came up with a plan to used this on my favor…

message 3: by The Crimson Fucker (last edited Oct 29, 2008 07:45PM) (new)

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Just wait for me to make my greatest thread ever… “women don’t know how to suck MY dick” I know I know it’s going to make me sound gay… but I can already see the rampaging hordes of women dying to prove me wrong….

message 4: by Dave (new)

Dave Russell I, too, hate it when you speak your mind.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Ooh, Bunny is drinking Dave in!

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Damn that got to hurt!

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments I’m a Gemini…. But I don’t believe on that crap… I was on the other hand surprised a few months ago with some astral chat crap thingy… I know they designed to sound accurate to everybody and stuff but that one accurate to the point of creepy =P still I don’t believe in it

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

I don't believe it, either.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Marie, I do some grammatical errors on purpose… so when I do stuff like this I can pretend that intended to talk like that… sadly I have to admit that well, it wasn’t intended =( that means I get piss off, cuz I wanna talk like Seth not like freaking Fez…

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

It is perfect that you reversed the s and the y in "dyslexia."

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

It would be worried much better if you wrote damn.