cool!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

what do we Rp about?

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Whatever... I'm okay with anything

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

vampire/kidnapper?

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

I haven't done a vampire one yet.. we could do that... haha I'm already in 2 kidnapper ones so I would rather do vampire :D

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

kk..vampire it is then :) i'll make my charrie..

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay, I'm on my phone right now so I can't make mine, but I'll make mine when I get on the computer.. g2g for now!

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Name:Lisa Brooks
looks:
personality:sweet and kind but being a new born vampire she has temper issues to deal with.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

•Werty•~Dimitri's Girlfriend!!!~ wrote: "Okay, I'm on my phone right now so I can't make mine, but I'll make mine when I get on the computer.. g2g for now!"
((ok..see ya!!))

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Aden Bradewood
Age: doesn't keep track anymore, but was turned when he was 20
Looks: http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h...
Personality: Really smart and wise.. extremely patient and surprisingly merciful.. his weak spot is little kids, he'll do anything for them..
Other: he has a British accent

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

so is this a romance?

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah..vampire romance!

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

all right.. should we start?

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

ok..you start..i'm not that good at starting.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

((haha okay))

Aden walked around in the dark outside, bored to death.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Lisa was at the edge of the forest dying of her thirst.she dared not go inside the town in case she killed someone she knew because of the horrible thirst scorching her throat.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Aden decided to take a lap around the forest. On his way around, he ran into someone. Someone he believed to be a vampire. "Hello," he said kindly.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Lisa looked up and found a boy standing there,a vampire boy.she wanted to say something but all she could do was groan in pain.she wanted blood,so badly.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Aden realized the problem. He got out a bag of animal blood that he kept in his bookbag in case of emergencies. He handed it to the girl.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

she took it from him gratefully,snatched it more like but she couldn't help it.She drank the blood quickly and as she did she felt her pain go away and her strength returning.once she was done she turned to boy and smiled,"thank you"

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

"No problem. We all get thirsty." He smiled. "So are you new?" He asked.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"yes"she said getting up to her feet,"Lisa Brooks"she held out her hand.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

"Nice to meet you, Lisa." He smiled and shook her hand. "I'm Aden. Been around for quite a while now. I trust you have been shown how to behave and how to correspond with humans by your creator?"

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

she gave a sad smile,"my creator killed my family and bit me.he left me to die.what you think he taught me anything?"she felt tears pricking the back of her eyes.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Aden put a hand on Lisa's shoulder. "I'm really sorry. Vampires like him are a disgrace to all. How long ago was this?"

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"six days ago"she as a tear slid down her face.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm truly sorry." He paused for a moment. "Please let me know if I can help you in anyway possible. I still remember how heartbroken I was after I lost my family." He shook his head. "Its terrible."

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

"it's ok"Lisa said putting on a brave smile.after a pause she said,"but..um..i don't have a place to stay..do you know someplace i could stay?"she asked hesitantly.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

"My house is probably the best and safest option for you right now." He smiled. "You can come check it out, see if you like it or not. If you do, you're more than welcome to stay, for however long you want. If not.." he trailed off. "Well, we can talk about that later." He cleared his throat.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"thank you"Lisa told Aden gratefully glad she'd met him."how long have you been a vampire?"she asked curiously.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

"Longer than you would assume," he said, smiling. "My house is this way." He pointed and then started walking that way.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Lisa followed him towards the direction he pointed.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Aden stopped at a big, old white house. Surprisingly, it was very open, even though it was surrounded with trees. "Here we are!"

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"wow"Lisa marveled,"you live here?"she asked following him inside.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Aden smiled. "Yup. Home sweet home." He showed her around the house and finally ended up by an empty room. "If you, um, decide to stay here, this will be your room."

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Lisa said in a sheepish voice,"i really have no idea what i'm going to do.i still can't come to terms with all that has happened."

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well, you're welcome to stay here until you can," he said, genuinely concerned.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"thank you Aden"Lisa said gratefully,"you've been really kind to me"

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well, I know what it was like, and I wish I would have had someone to help me through it too." He sighed and then smiled. "Are you still hungry? I have more blood bags."

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"thank you all the same and no i don't need more blood,i'm quenched of my thirst for now"she said.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

"Okay, well, why don't you settle in? I need to go take care of some business. I'll be back in an hour or so. You think you'll be okay?"

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"yeah,i'll be fine"Lisa told him and watched him leave the room.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Aden went outside and called someone he knew that was the head of the Official Vampire Council. "Hey, Nathan, its Aden. Listen," he said. "I've got a 6 day old vampire with me." He paused and listened while he ran towards the place. "Yeah, she's at my house. She's really confused. Her name is Lisa Brooks." He listened. "Yeah, I'm coming.: He hung up and reached the the Vampire Council Hall.

"Hey," he said to Nathan.

"So what's going on? What do you need from me, old friend?"

"I need your permission. I want to hunt down the person; no, not person. I want to hunt down the monster that has done this to the poor girl's family." Aden said.

"I'm afraid I cannot do that for you." Nathan sighed. "I cannot give you the freedom to kill another vampire. I would have to arrest you afterwards."

Aden sighed. "That's what I was afraid of. But there has got to be another way to stop him from taking more innocent lives."

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Lisa walked around and sat down on a couch.She was exhausted and confused.She was glad she'd met Aden.when the other vampire had killed her family she'd thought all vampires where ruthless but Aden was so different.He was kind and helpful.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Aden ran a hand through his hair and then looked at his watch. "Hey, its been 45 minutes. I better get going, or Lisa will wonder where I am. I'll come back later. Thanks!" Aden said before leaving.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Lisa fell asleep on the couch wondering what was taking Aden so long.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Aden came home only to find Lisa asleep on the couch. He was extremely quiet and gentle and he carried her in his arms up to her room and put her on the bed and put a blanket over her. "Good night, Lisa," he whispered. Then he went to his own room and fell asleep.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

[we skip to morning or Rp through the night?]

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

((Skip))

« previous 1 3