Q&A with James Patterson discussion

James Patterson
This topic is about James Patterson
Why James Patterson is truley amazing.

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆ Cool (coolkidrox123) I think he is truley amazing 'cause he rights it as though you are there, involved. i have a long descripshon why but i want your opinnion.

message 2: by Dragonrider (last edited Nov 13, 2011 02:29PM) (new)

Dragonrider | 84 comments Have you tried to friend James Patterson on Goodreads?

message 3: by Shirley (new)

Shirley | 2 comments Coolkidrox123 wrote: "I think he is truley amazing 'cause he rights it as though you are there, involved. i have a long descripshon why but i want your opinnion."

JP is a prolific writer, partly due to the fact he uses Ghost writers. None the less he is fantastic at compiling great stories that hook you right from the begining.

message 4: by Tienwood (new)

Tienwood | 4 comments Dragonrider wrote: "Have you tried to friend James Patterson on Goodreads?"

Yes, i have, but i did something wrong, i think. By the way, i am a huge fan of the WMC-serie.

message 5: by Dragonrider (new)

Dragonrider | 84 comments What do you mean, something wrong?

ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆ Cool (coolkidrox123) i did try to friend him but his not on anymore :( also i am friends with all the flock members on his official site, max-dan-wiz.

WMC?

message 7: by Tienwood (new)

Tienwood | 4 comments It is allright, i understand it now

message 8: by Dragonrider (new)

Dragonrider | 84 comments Coolkidrox123 wrote: "i did try to friend him but his not on anymore :( also i am friends with all the flock members on his official site, max-dan-wiz.

WMC?"

Women's Murder Club