The roleplay group [: discussion

One on one > •Werty•~Dimitri's Girlfriend!!!~ and Kaitlyn

Comments Showing 1-46 of 46 (46 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Sweet... so what do you want to be the topic? I'm okay with most everything..

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah sounds good.. do you wanna do 2 charries each or just one each?

message 3: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 12, 2011 03:35PM) (new)

yeah sure.. here's my charrie

Name: Aden Bradewood
Appearance: http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h...
Personality: Sweet, smart, funny and extremely athletic. he's the star athlete at the school. plays football (quarterback) and basketball (main pointguard)..
History: His family is originally from London, but Aden's dad left them when Aden was 8, the dad left them with a lot of money so Aden and his mom moved to America and now his mom is a preschool teacher.. they live in a nice house, and have enough money to last them the rest of their lives, but Aden's mom still likes to work
Other: Aden's got a British accent

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Should we start?

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Aden woke up and got ready for school. When he got downstairs, his breakfast was waiting for him along with a note. Had to leave early. Have a nice day at school! Love, mom. He ate his breakfast while watching the highlights of the last football game. When he was done, he packed his bookbag and grabbed his keys and headed out the door.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Aden parked his car and went inside. He met up with a few football friends and they all dispersed as the first bell rang. He went to his locker and got his books for his first class, Honors English. He started walking to class.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Aden paid attention in class and finished the homework in the last 5 minutes of class. He was glad he didn't have any english to do tonight. He went to his locker before second hour.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Aden saw Aria walk past him so he quickly got his stuff and ran to catch up with her. "Hey, Aria," He said. "Can I have the pleasure of walking with you to class?" He asked in a flirtatious way.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Aden smiled. "Thank you. So, how's your week been going? You ready for the game tomorrow night?"

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm always ready for football!" He laughed. "I hope you got your paper for history done. Otherwise you're dead," he said, entering the history classroom after her and taking his seat next to her.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Aden raised his eyebrows in complete shock. "8 pages???? Crap, mine's only 3!" He laughed and then sighed. "Oh well."

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Aden grinned. "Well in that case, I don't really need extra credit. I'm just that good." Aden laughed.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Aden grinned. The bell rang and class started. Aden paid attention throughout the lesson

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

At the end of class, the teacher assigned a partner paper. "Wanna pair up?" Aden asked, looking over at Aria.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"Cool," he said. He wrote down the assignment and looked over at Aria. "What class do you have next?" He asked.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

He smiled. "Sweet, so do I! If we get some time off, maybe we can work together?"

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"Awesome," he said, just as the bell rang.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Aden went to his locker to get his chemistry things and then headed to class.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

The class passed by quickly with no time to spare. Aden caught up with Aria as the bell rang. "Wanna work during lunch?" He smiled. "You have no idea how much I hate doing homework actually at home."

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"So do I. Okay, let's just meet up in the library then." He smiled and went to sit by his friends in the cafeteria.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

((okay))

Aden didn't really feel like eating so he mostly just joked around with his friends.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

((lol that stinks :P))

Aden headed to he library a few minutes early and got everything ready.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hey, Aria," Aden said.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

"So let's start? It has to be at least two pages on why we think George Washington was a great leader."

((Sorry, its a crappy topic... haha i'm not in a history class this year))

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"Um, okay, but at least let me find most of the information. That way I feel like I did something."

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Aden smiled. "How about I write an outline and then you can put it together?"

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"Great." Aden got on one of the computers and started researching. By the time the free period was over, he was done with his outline. "Here you go," he said. "Hope I did a good job!"

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

"Thanks," he said, while getting all his stuff together.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

"See you later?" Aden asked Aria before leaving the library.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

What's that supposed to mean? Aden wondered as he walked to Honors Math.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

After school, Aden put everything in his locker and went to the weight room for football practice.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Aden went home after football practice and helped his mom with dinner.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Aden finished eating and did the dishes while his mom tried to decipher preschooler's handwriting. Then he watched some more basketball highlights before taking a shower and going to bed.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Aden got up and got ready and headed to school.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

((gotta go! sorry))

Aden ran into Aria on his way to first hour. "Hey," he said, running a hand through his hair.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

"How does our paper look?" He asked, smiling.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

"Awesome," he said. "Well, I'll see you next hour!" The bell rang.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Aden sat down in English and talked to his friends be for class.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

The bell rang. Aden paid attention in class, but he was too excited about the football game that night.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

At the end of class, Aden headed to his next class.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

He met up with Aria on his way. "Hey," he said.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hows it goin?" He asked, smiling.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm alright.."

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

He shrugged. "I dunno," he said.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Aden shook his head. "No, nothing's wrong. Just nervous about the game tonight. Don't want to let down the whole town."

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Aden smiled. "Thanks."