R-R-Rolling! discussion

1 on 1 > Sarah ((I think it's raining love...))&smallz!!

Comments Showing 1-38 of 38 (38 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Smalz!! (new)

Smalz!! (doublerainbowalltheway) | 235 comments so what do you want to roleplay?

Kiwi's Hero is Sydney Davies ❤ (sarahkiwi) idk waht do you like to do? i do ANYTHING

message 3: by Smalz!! (new)

Smalz!! (doublerainbowalltheway) | 235 comments same the latest i had for an idea was boss and employie romance

Kiwi's Hero is Sydney Davies ❤ (sarahkiwi) OOOOOhhhhh cool could i be the employee?

message 6: by Smalz!! (new)

Smalz!! (doublerainbowalltheway) | 235 comments okay then ill be the guy.

message 7: by Kiwi's Hero is Sydney Davies ❤ (last edited Nov 11, 2011 07:57PM) (new)

Kiwi's Hero is Sydney Davies ❤ (sarahkiwi) zomg yeshhh

Name: Ally Balducci
Employee
Appearance: http://www.google.com/imgres?q=busine...

message 8: by Smalz!! (last edited Nov 11, 2011 08:16PM) (new)

Smalz!! (doublerainbowalltheway) | 235 comments Name:jhonathon holiday
Boss
Apperance: http://www.google.com/imgres?q=anime+...

message 9: by Smalz!! (new)

Smalz!! (doublerainbowalltheway) | 235 comments whatt type of bussines should he run?

Kiwi's Hero is Sydney Davies ❤ (sarahkiwi) IDK ummmmm maybe a... i got nothing.

message 11: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (julyanddecember) ((A law firm or an accounting firm... sorry for jumping in))

message 12: by Smalz!! (new)

Smalz!! (doublerainbowalltheway) | 235 comments i got two a car garage or a airplane comapany.

Kiwi's Hero is Sydney Davies ❤ (sarahkiwi) ((thx its ok))

message 14: by Smalz!! (new)

Smalz!! (doublerainbowalltheway) | 235 comments ((waiting))

Kiwi's Hero is Sydney Davies ❤ (sarahkiwi) ((airplane))

Ally walked in the two doors, and found her office.

message 16: by Smalz!! (new)

Smalz!! (doublerainbowalltheway) | 235 comments ((can she be his secatary?))

Jhon walked in a few minutes later setting a mcdonalds bag with breakfast on her desk.he gave her a smile "thought you didnt get breakfast so here"

Kiwi's Hero is Sydney Davies ❤ (sarahkiwi) ((dont you spell it John?))

She smiled sexily at him. "Thanks." She took the bag and accidentally brushed past his arm, then his hand. It was war ((yes she can be))

message 18: by Smalz!! (new)

Smalz!! (doublerainbowalltheway) | 235 comments ((ups typo))

he smiled"gonna pick that up?"

Kiwi's Hero is Sydney Davies ❤ (sarahkiwi) She stuttered "y-yeah." she said.

message 20: by Smalz!! (new)

Smalz!! (doublerainbowalltheway) | 235 comments ((we need to plot how to get them together any idea?))

Kiwi's Hero is Sydney Davies ❤ (sarahkiwi) ((jsut say he got closer and then BOOM they kiss???))

message 22: by Smalz!! (new)

Smalz!! (doublerainbowalltheway) | 235 comments ((old fasion but this type of stuff im new to so okay))

he sighed and leaned forward to pick it up

((make her lean forward and they kiss))

Kiwi's Hero is Sydney Davies ❤ (sarahkiwi) SHe leaned forward at the same time and their lips brushed each others.

message 24: by Smalz!! (new)

Smalz!! (doublerainbowalltheway) | 235 comments shocked and too late to slow down his lips pressed against hers

Kiwi's Hero is Sydney Davies ❤ (sarahkiwi) She widened her eyes, but he didn't seem to pull away, so she pressed against his lips a bit harder.

message 26: by Smalz!! (new)

Smalz!! (doublerainbowalltheway) | 235 comments He stayed there confused then kissed her back.

Kiwi's Hero is Sydney Davies ❤ (sarahkiwi) She pressed agianst him, dropping the bag.

message 28: by Smalz!! (new)

Smalz!! (doublerainbowalltheway) | 235 comments he opened his mouth a little inviting her in.

Kiwi's Hero is Sydney Davies ❤ (sarahkiwi) SHe grabbed his hair and she stuck her tongue gently in.

message 30: by Smalz!! (new)

Smalz!! (doublerainbowalltheway) | 235 comments he pulled back"we shouldnt be doing this..."he muttered

Kiwi's Hero is Sydney Davies ❤ (sarahkiwi) She blushed. "You're my boss." she ran to the bathroom, distressed. ((:\))

message 32: by Smalz!! (new)

Smalz!! (doublerainbowalltheway) | 235 comments ((time skip to 7:00 at night))

Kiwi's Hero is Sydney Davies ❤ (sarahkiwi) she left the company HQ

message 34: by Smalz!! (new)

Smalz!! (doublerainbowalltheway) | 235 comments he was walking out side in the parking lot walking to his car.

Kiwi's Hero is Sydney Davies ❤ (sarahkiwi) She saw him in the parking lot and waved him over.

message 36: by Smalz!! (new)

Smalz!! (doublerainbowalltheway) | 235 comments he walked over to her "um hey"he said thinking about earlyier

Kiwi's Hero is Sydney Davies ❤ (sarahkiwi) She blushed faintly in the moonlight ((i guess it could be 11 or something... hey you know that "bvb andy beirsack" girl?))

message 38: by Smalz!! (new)

Smalz!! (doublerainbowalltheway) | 235 comments ((nope))

"s-sorry about earlyier...i didnt mean any harm..."