The Dark and Hollow Places (The Forest of Hands and Teeth, #3) The Dark and Hollow Places discussion

Whatever happened to Jed?

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Colby I mean, was he even mentioned in the last two books? Only loose end I can think of.

Lea (Peeta's #1 Fangirl!) I have no idea. I believe he died :(

Colby I don't think it ever said that...If Henry's alive, wouldn't Jed still be? Because Henry appeared in the second book. And at the end of the first book...oh, wait. Jed could have died, now that I think of it, what with the end of the first book, when he's in the Forest and whatnot...WHY WOULD SHE NOT MAKE A BIGGER DEAL ABOUT THAT?

Lea (Peeta's #1 Fangirl!) Isn't it Harry? I don't know..These books really depressed me

Colby Yeah, Harry. That's what I meant.

Brandey Bailey i read them but i honestly don't remember who Jed was.

message 7: by Leanne (new)

Leanne Jed was Mary's brother in the first book

Diane Capistran he died going over the waterfall

Daniel Yes he died going over the waterfall. If you remember when she is older it says that when she is on the bitch killing the unconsecrated that wash up, she looks like she is looking for someone. She is looking for Jed, to see if he washes up because the waterfall runs into the ocean.

message 10: by Annwyn (new)

Annwyn Am I late to the party? Anyways it says he died when some zombie knocked him over the cliff BUT I REFUSE TO BELIEVE HE'S DEAD! I now believe he got knocked over and then fell into the stream river whatever the fuck it was and survived, maybe left and started a new life 'u'. Yes, that's my head canon. He is not dead, he IS NOT DEAD, HE IS NOT DEAD

message 11: by April (new)

April Annwynbeneaththewaves wrote: "Am I late to the party? Anyways it says he died when some zombie knocked him over the cliff BUT I REFUSE TO BELIEVE HE'S DEAD! I now believe he got knocked over and then fell into the stream river ..."

Well I don't think he died I'm wondering if he got swept out to sea and got picked up by pirates coz the man she meets on the beach said they raided along there I still think there will b another one coz she left it open in the last book to keep going I hope it does I want Mary to find her brother I've read it lik five times now and not once does it say he died

message 12: by April (new)

April April wrote: "Annwynbeneaththewaves wrote: "Am I late to the party? Anyways it says he died when some zombie knocked him over the cliff BUT I REFUSE TO BELIEVE HE'S DEAD! I now believe he got knocked over and th..."

Also may I add if u loved these books assuming u have read the series may I also recommend the book 'feed' by mira grant if u have not already read it its a bit hard to get into but once you do it is another great book i would definately want to recommend to any lover of the zombie outbreak books

message 13: by Jenn (new) - rated it 4 stars

Jenn We can only assume that Jed is dead but it was left open to make us wonder. Maybe he survived or maybe he is unconsecrated.