Zombies! discussion

Robert DeCoteau
This topic is about Robert DeCoteau
Self-Promotion > My Zombie Books and Stories

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Robert (new)

Robert DeCoteau | 9 comments I am slowly building a readership as a new author in the zombie sub-genre. If you haven't had a chance to read my work I'd like to ask each of you to take a few minutes to do so. I have several free stories available in ebook format at all of the major retailers. Zombie Tales: Primrose Court Apt. 502 This was one of my favorites to write. I also have two novels out including Don of the Living Dead which is kind of a cynical campy zombie invasion story and The New Days: The First Son which is very much a serious after the apocalypse story.
While I am confident that both of these will find their place in the hearts of many zombie fiction readers, I would rather my potential readers save their money and try some of my free titles before making a purchase.

Felicia A Sullivan (ftjazgal) | 20 comments I actually did download Zombie Tales, but have not yet had a chance to read it, and The New Days looks awesome too, thanks for posting about your books!

message 3: by Robert (new)

Robert DeCoteau | 9 comments There are three different Zombie Tales titles all are subtitled Primrose Court but have three different apt numbers. The stories all take place at the same time and are all loosely connected with each other and with Don of the living dead.

Felicia A Sullivan (ftjazgal) | 20 comments I just found them all on Amazon and downloaded. Thanks again.

message 5: by Kat (new)

Kat (katzombie) | 15 comments Thanks Robert - I've downloaded all three Zombie Tales, looking forward to reading them!

message 6: by Armand (new)

Armand Rosamilia (armandrosamilia) | 77 comments The three free shorts were great, hoping you'll eventually write more stories set in the apartment complex... hell, you have quite a few other apartments to write about...

Armand Rosamilia
Zombie Tea Party

message 7: by J.L. (last edited Nov 21, 2011 12:37PM) (new)

J.L. Murphey (JLMurphey) | 21 comments Zombie Apocalypse:Redemption
This is mine and hope to have the 2nd one done by January.

Jo

message 8: by Tara (new)

Tara Wowra (fynreader) | 10 comments But what about us NOOK owners. How do we get thee books? No fair.

message 9: by Robert (new)

Robert DeCoteau | 9 comments Tara wrote: "But what about us NOOK owners. How do we get thee books? No fair." All of my books are also available on the Nook, I own a Nook Color myself. If you do a search for my name they should all pop up. All three of the Zombie Tales are also Free there. :)

message 10: by Esme (new)

Esme Cash | 1 comments I've read nearly all your books now, can't wait for the next installment of the zombie holiday series.

message 11: by Robert (new)

Robert DeCoteau | 9 comments Esme wrote: "I've read nearly all your books now, can't wait for the next installment of the zombie holiday series."

Thanks Esme!
I haven't written anything new in quite some time, but I have recently freed up my schedule to do some writing in between homework assignments. I have some big projects in the works, but hope to revisit The Holiday Zombie world in time for Valentine's Day of the Dead...

Kristin (Blood,Sweat and Books) (goodreadscomhermyoni) | 274 comments I loved Don Of the Living Dead and the Primrose court stories. Would love to see more.