Warriors: In the Forest discussion

Prophecies and Omens > Current Prophecy

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay, so this is the topic where we suggest new prophecies and omens. Remember, you also need a rhyme to go with it.
Whoever or whomever comes up with a prophecy automatically gets their cat featured in it. If they decline the spot, then we shall have a contest (Most likely a writing contest) to see who shall get the open spaces.

message 2: by Catfish :D (new)

Catfish :D (applewhisker28) Okay, so maybe something like this?:

Four will rise to answer the call,
The clans to live or the clans to fall.
Drought will spare the lives of none,
the forest burns with rays of Sun,
Sand will destroy those in her way,
Earth will hunt others as if they were prey,
Dark ones will take over those who cause pain,
and soon the land will be without rain,
Four cats must travel far beyond,
seek their power, to which they must bond.
Four cats must defeat those who are strong,
then bring the clans to where they belong.

Meaning: So, basically, four cats, Sun, Drought, Sand and Earth, are taken over by Dark Forest cats. They begin to turn clans and cats in the clans against one another. Meanwhile, a drought (caused by dark forest cats blocking the river) leaves the clans thirsty and desperate. A medicine cat receives the prophecy, and thinks the 'power' is water. Four cats are chosen to find a water source, and they depart. They are met by an old tom at a sparkling river. He tells them that they have a great destiny. After drinking from the river, the cats bond with their powers, and return to the clans, defeating the Dark Forest cats in a big battle. They unblock the river, and all is happy in the end :).

I'm not that great with prophecies, but thanks for the opportunity!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

OMG! I love it!

But I'm thinking we should make Dark Forest Cats a small part of it, like just the four cats. How about they come, and each of the four come and join a Clan?
When they go to drink the water, each cat gains the power to speak in different tongues, they can speak to different animals. They find out that twolegs are blocking the river, and they could maybe speak to a kid who likes animals, and they unblock it?

But that would cancel out the battle...and I want a battle.

message 4: by Catfish :D (new)

Catfish :D (applewhisker28) Awh, thanks you!~ Yes, I do agree with your ideas... But I'm a little confused. Sorry, I get confused alot. Just about the Dark Forest cats...I was thinking they come, and start to rival the clans against eachother and stuff, and there are four separate cats who go on the journey. I'm not sure if that was what you were talking about or what...Yeah, confused person over here XD.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay, so Sun, Drought, Sand and Earth should all be Dark Forest cats, who have gained enough power to take over some random loners bodies. They come to the Clan, each of the four going to a different Clan. Sun to ThunderClan, Drought to RiverClan, Sand to WindClan, and Earth to ShadowClan. Each of them rival the Clans against each other, making them battle frequently.
Anyway, there is the drought problem, so each Clan sends a cat to travel and see if they can find any water. When the cats drink from the magical stream or whatever, they get the power to speak in every animal language.
They find out that some twolegs are blocking the river, because they want to make a local fishing pond. One of the cats (Maybe a former kittypet?) knows twolegs enough to talk to one of the kits. The child then tells the parents to stop, and then they unblock the river.

message 6: by Catfish :D (new)

Catfish :D (applewhisker28) OOH! Thank you~! I totally got it now, and I agree! Sorry for being a pain :)

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Lol, you aren't a pain. And then, maybe once the four evil cats are dead, the loners would regain control of their bodies. Then they can join the Clans, with some normal names!

message 8: by Catfish :D (new)

Catfish :D (applewhisker28) Yes! That would be awesome! Then they won't be forgotten :)

message 9: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) Two rise, two fall,
Lead

Mine stinks. I like Cat's much better!

message 10: by Catfish :D (new)

Catfish :D (applewhisker28) Awh! I really liked the beginning of yours! :D It could totally be used another time :)

message 11: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) Nah, it's terrible...:( Oh well. I'm only good at writing stories, not prophecies...

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

i kinda like it though

message 13: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 12, 2011 02:52PM) (new)

Four will rise to thair destanies while one rises Darkness.

Four cats will achevie there warrior names and one hidden clan made by tons of rouges wanting revenge. And a Terrible leader. (On of the four cats is the leader)

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

That kinda just sounds like BloodClan. And what would the four cats have to do with it?

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

(On of the four cats is the leader)

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

And yes, it sounds like bloodclan. But they don't attack.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

cool

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Then what would really be the point of the prophecy if it would not affect the Clans at all?

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

you got a point

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Just never mind. :/

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay, so I'm pretty sure everyone agrees on the new prophecy! Cat, you are the proud winner of this assignment! Earning you a playable Prophecy cat!

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm lost...

*Confused Little Girl*

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

good job

message 24: by Catfish :D (new)

Catfish :D (applewhisker28) Awh, thank you! It really mean alot :)

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

=)