I am Number Four....I am next discussion

Characters > Make your Charater

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jay (last edited Nov 12, 2011 09:44AM) (new)

Jay | 2 comments Hi!

Name - Jessica
Age - 14
Form - human
State living in - arizona
Years on the run - 12
Gender - female
Trainer - Sara Mardi
App - http://www.animecharactersdatabase.co...
5'5", Looks just like the picture
personality - cold, catious, but clumsy, sarcastic, hilarious at times, childish when it comes to the things she likes, protective,
Past - when she came here, she was just 2. 'Sara' took her with her to thier contact on earth's house, then leaving one year later to a secluded town out in the dessert. Lived there ever since.
Crush - None.
Other - Her powers are dangerous to everything on earth, including herself, so Sara told her never to use them unless she was in such a dire situation it was either life or death. She use's them against Sara's will on certain occasions.

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) Name - Her current name is Izlia (She loves making up names)
Age - 17
Form - Human. (What, you think she's a Magdorian? I think I spelt that wrong.)
State living in - Currently living in California
Years on the run - 15
Gender - Female
Trainer - Is, unforgettably, dead.
App - Dirty blonde, brown eyes, barely has a tan.
personality - Cautious, fun, talktive, keeps to herself, protective, determined.
Past - At 11, her trained died.
Crush - None.
Other - She has dangerous powers, but cool, powers.

message 3: by Diana (new)

Diana (maddiemay38) | 3 comments wow u guys take to long to type out that weird type thing u should get a life and talk about the book

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) Diana wrote: "wow u guys take to long to type out that weird type thing u should get a life and talk about the book"

That's rude, and that's been there for, hmm let's see, 12 days!!!! Besides, this group is dead, so who's talkin'? :-(

message 5: by Emily (new)

Emily 💋 (milylou) | 7 comments Diana wrote: "wow u guys take to long to type out that weird type thing u should get a life and talk about the book"

I hate it when people come here and think it's okay to be rude.

What's so wrong with writing a character. We book reader love to create characters and write them down. We think about the books we read. That's what we do. We like to images what might happen next in a book. Or what will work best.

If you don't like it then do come here.

message 6: by Diana (new)

Diana (maddiemay38) | 3 comments Emily wrote: "Diana wrote: "wow u guys take to long to type out that weird type thing u should get a life and talk about the book"

What's so wro..."

Yeah but we are supposed to talk about i am number 4

message 7: by Diana (new)

Diana (maddiemay38) | 3 comments Izzy99 wrote: "Diana wrote: "wow u guys take to long to type out that weird type thing u should get a life and talk about the book"

That's rude, and that's been there for, hmm let's see, 12 days!!!! Besides, thi..."

well you dont have to be rude either : (

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) Diana wrote: "Izzy99 wrote: "Diana wrote: "wow u guys take to long to type out that weird type thing u should get a life and talk about the book"

That's rude, and that's been there for, hmm let's see, 12 days..."

Emily wrote: "Diana wrote: "wow u guys take to long to type out that weird type thing u should get a life and talk about the book"

What's so wro..."

@Diana - Sorry, but you started it.

@Emily - I know right!

message 9: by Mei Li (last edited Oct 28, 2012 06:05AM) (new)

Mei Li Francis | 3 comments Name - Skye
Age - 13
Form - Human
State living in - Connecticut
Years on the run - 11
Gender - Girl
Trainer - Hallie
App - Tall, slender, bright blue eyes, light blonde hair
personality - Determined, protective, outgoing, kind
Past - When she came to earth she was just barely two years old.
Crush - Undecided
Other - So far she can control the sky, water, and has telikenisis.