I am Number Four....I am next discussion

Book Talk > The Power of Six

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Emily (new)

Emily 💋 (milylou) | 7 comments I like all the characters which is hard to say about other books.

One think that bothered me was that Sarah wasn't in the book until the end. John felt hurt when Sarah supposedly betrayed him and the police was notified and he and Sam were arrested. He did look a little hurt but a few pages later John made out with Six. I don't know if John felt hurt by Sarah and kissed Six because he needed to find love with someone else. Or he just has feelings for Six. I really don't think that Sarah would have betrayed John but if John would of really knew and loved Sarah the way he said he did, then there wouldn't be a question in his mind. ("Did she turn me in to the police????") I sure will find out what really happened in the next book.

I like that the book has some not all, the characters history and childhood. For there childhood is the reason the characters act the way they do. It's who they really are. I got to know alot about John, Marina and Six's passed which I really liked.

would have love to hear more about the "guardian" the "number" protectors family/history. I just feel that alot about Henri life is missing. I like to know how he became Johns guardian.

What happened when he was fleeing his planet?

How he was assigned to John?

What took place seconds before the planet was destroyed? Although the author says a little about it not much it told.

I want to know more about there planet, how Loren the planet looked like.

Was it like the planet Earth? How did there homes look like? How did Henri and John really look like?

Did they look like humans because they need to blend in with the crowd?

Will Sarah still love him if he were to show his true self to her? Will he have the same pretty face?

I want to know more about the Mogs. How the hell did they destroy John's planet. Just john himself kiss 50 or more Mogs asses with in seconds. How is it that they killed so many of Johns kind? I would have thought that Johns family and people would have made it out alive because of there gifts. Is there more bad guys with better powers that just the Mogs. What was the key, how did the Mogs being so dumb almost finish a species. That I don't understand.

Those kinds of question I like answered.

Nine of us came here. We look like you. We talk like you. We live among you. But we are not you. We can do things you dream of doing. We have powers you dream of having. We are stronger and faster than anything you have ever seen. We are the superheroes you worship in movies and comic books--but we are real. Our plan was to grow, and train, and become strong, and become one, and fight them. But they found us and started hunting us first. Now all of us are running. Spending our lives in shadows, in places where no one would look, blending in. we have lived among you without you knowing. But they know. They caught Number One in Malaysia. Number Two in England. And Number Three in Kenya. They killed them all. I am Number Four. I am next. And I am ready to fight.

message 2: by Emily (new)

Emily 💋 (milylou) | 7 comments Pittacus Lore next book will be called "The Rise Of Nine" it will be released to the public on August 2012. =) Yeah can't wait!