The Iron King (The Iron Fey, #1) The Iron King discussion

Who would win in a fight?? Ash vs. Puck

Comments Showing 1-50 of 61 (61 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Ziyue I think that Ash would win. What do you guys think?

message 2: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 15, 2011 01:19PM) (new)

It would be a good fight. Ash would most likely win.But Ash is a pro, but so is Punk. Puck can duplicate. OH!But Ash could freeze all of them if he wanted to.

I vote Ash.

Julie Puck has many more reasons to kill Ash and he has the thing where he can duplicate himself. He has always been the master trickster. I vote Puck

Kimberly In a serious fight Ash would probably win but in all honesty they never were serious about their duels. Even when Ash hated Puck they were still best friends and couldn't take the fight seriously.

Daisy sanchez i would have to say forfeit because they are both fighters and in love with the same girl and i dont think they would want her to be sad if one dies

Erika Ash would probably win because Puck doesn't take everything seriously but then again Puck has been around longer so he has more tricks up his sleeve.
I don't think that either of them would kill each other because Ash may have been mad at Puck and vowed to kill him but this fight has been going on for a long time so I'm thinking that they don't want to kill each other.

Ashlie Puck

Jeannettebooks Puck has more tricks up his sleeve.

Amanda (Gale's Chosen One) Potter I doubt they'd ever go through with a fight as they are both in love with Meghan. But if for some reason they went through with the duel i'd say Ash would probably win.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

ash has a sword that shoots ice
puck has a knife....
you do the math

Libby ASH.

Delphina I think neither because they both care about each other too much to let it get that far. If they did not, Ash would have fulfilled his vow a long time before the series began.

message 13: by Madeline (last edited Jan 18, 2012 04:27PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Madeline Gosh, that's not so easy to decide. I wanna say Ash, but then again as some of you have mentioned, Puck has lots of tricks up his sleeve, plus he's been around a LOT longer than Ash. I dont really think that Ash could trully kill Puck; I mean look how long they've been at it; aside from what we find out in Iron Knight with regards to Ariella and the "impending duel between Ash & Puck", they do it for the fun of it.

Hello I'm Lottie Erm... I think probabally Ash will win, but I'm rooting for Puck!! GO PUCK!!

Rania I love Ash. Hes so damn hot! But Pucks been around longer. he has more experience. Puck could have won in all there fights, but he didnt want to let that happen. true Ash could just freeze him but Puck knows his every move.

message 16: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 25, 2012 08:33PM) (new)

Totally Ash. He is pretty ruthless when it comes to some things. I understand Puck has tricks up his sleeve and he's been around longer, I just think Ash WOULD win if they let it go so far. As Madeline stated earlier, their fights are sort of for the fun of it.

message 17: by Katelin (new) - added it

Katelin i can't decide they are both insanely HAWT in my head and i can't imagine either of them gone!!!!! but if i HAD to choose i would pick ash. puck has tricks up his sleeve but as we have seen he is not invincible. i would be devistated if they killed each other and they both died. i actually hope that they never would fight.

Samantha lange Mimi wrote: "I think that Ash would win. What do you guys think?"

ash

message 19: by Darlene (last edited Feb 03, 2012 06:18PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Darlene If they really got into a serious fight for some crazy reason I think Puck would win. His longer life equals more fighting experience and cleverness. I think Puck could have ended that feud between him and Ash and kill him if he really wanted to. I don't think he ever took those fights seriously where I think Ash with his whole "I vow to kill Puck if it's the last thing I do" thing was.
I vote Puck :)

message 20: by Dee (new) - rated it 5 stars

Dee Puck :) even though I want Meghan to be with Ash, Puck is my favorite character!

Miranda i think puck would win. hes older and has quite a few tricks. i love both of them! i think meagan can have ash if i get puck.

Ziyue Miranda wrote: "i think puck would win. hes older and has quite a few tricks. i love both of them! i think meagan can have ash if i get puck."

Haha, I'm thinking the opposite that statement. Shoot! My iPhone just cracked!!!! AAARGH! >.< ~.~ +.+ O.O

message 23: by Jenna (new) - added it

Jenna I would have to say Ash because based on what i read i got the feeling that he was stronger and he could use his powers to kill puck. But then again puck is another character that i love, so its a hard choice.

Angelica I think they are equally matched. Their strengths and weaknesses add up evenly. However, Ash gives the appearance that he's stronger based on the reading. But Puck is pretty tricky and I hardly believe he's shown us everything he can do.

Ziyue Angelica wrote: "I think they are equally matched. Their strengths and weaknesses add up evenly. However, Ash gives the appearance that he's stronger based on the reading. But Puck is pretty tricky and I hardly bel..."

Yeah ur probably right. We don't know a LOT about puck like we do for Ash. And he has a lot of tricks, all thanks to his flippant, prankster side.

Samantha lange ash big time he would so win!!!!!!!

Julie I don't know...Ash? Probably.
<3ASH
~J

Veronica PUCK but he'll let Ash win cox puck is the nice guy.

message 29: by Janie (new) - added it

Janie Neither boys would win. As stated before, if they really took this duel seriously then one of them would have been died by now. Plus they are both very evenly matched. If one of them did kill the other, Meghan would probably kill the survivor (figuratively, of course). In the end, one would be miserable and wish he was dead or actually dead.
Makes perfect sense to me, anyways.

Kimberly Janie wrote: "Neither boys would win. As stated before, if they really took this duel seriously then one of them would have been died by now. Plus they are both very evenly matched. If one of them did kill the o..."

Exactly. I agree completely

Ziyue I'm just saying if they got into a fight. I never said that they had to kill each other.

Julie Good point, then I think it depends on the circumstancess and where the battle would take place. Detail, detail, detail, it's all about the detail!! :)
~J

Ziyue probably somewhere in the wyldwood

Julie Hmm...I think that it'd probably tie, there wouldn't be an official surrender and if it's not to the death, one's just gonna get away...
~J

Ziyue Then get hunted down again and so on. And the cycle continues itself, unless one of them fell into a kelpie's pond and got eaten or got turned into something unfortunate or whatnot.

Julie Yep, pretty much.
~J

message 37: by Lisa (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lisa I think Ash would win!

message 38: by Emma (new) - rated it 4 stars

Emma Go Puck! Even though Ash has an AWESOME sword and at this point in the book still has his ice glamour, Puck could probably still whoop him. TEAM PUCK!!

Ziyue No!!! ASH IS SOO MUCH COOLER THAN PUCK!!! And better! And yes, his sword is Awesome!

message 40: by Lisa (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lisa Mimi wrote: "No!!! ASH IS SOO MUCH COOLER THAN PUCK!!! And better! And yes, his sword is Awesome!"

Hahahaaha(:

Jessica I agree that Puck is older and has so many tricks up his sleeve, but I think that Ash would win because Puck would believe that Ash would never really kill him. And Megan probably would literally kill Ash then.

message 42: by Anna (new) - rated it 5 stars

Anna Ash would win!

Kristal Puck...Ash...Puck...ugh! I'm going with Puck, just because I'd want him to win!

Vetsy I think that they are evenly matched, although, Puck is kind of tricky but if I had to pick I would say Ash.

Ashley Puck cuz he's awesome. And he can duplicate. And he is AWESOME!!!! Oh and did I mention that he's awesome???

Hannah I agree with Ashley @ Melissa. Puck all the way! :)

Ashley Hannah wrote: "I agree with Ashley @ Melissa. Puck all the way! :)"

He's just a whole lot nicer. And I kinda feel bad for him cuz he's lonely now... =(

Victoria Parker I think they both are very good but neither one wants to kill the other so it just continues but i think if i had to choose it would be ash all the way hes got that dangerous vibe lol :) I vote Ash plus he could freeze puck if he wanted to! :)

Victoria Parker Ashley wrote: "Hannah wrote: "I agree with Ashley @ Melissa. Puck all the way! :)"

He's just a whole lot nicer. And I kinda feel bad for him cuz he's lonely now... =("

Ya but Ash lost the love of his life he still remembers her in everything so maybe he is lonely 2 dont ya think?

message 50: by Anna (new) - rated it 4 stars

Anna Munson I don't know there was a part in the book where ash almost killed puck, but puck has some really good tricks to throw off ash.

« previous 1