Before I Fall Before I Fall discussion

Who would your Samantha Kingston be?

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 11, 2011 02:31PM) (new)

If it were a real movie, who should Sam be?

message 2: by Ana-Dominique (new)

Ana-Dominique Lindsay Lohan would have been perfect for Sam's role. :(

C.C. Dakota Fanning... she a great actress about the same age as Sam too..

Sydney Hmmm.. Ick not Lindsay Lohan!!!! Barffff!!!!! Dakota... Maybe... Definitely not Kristen Stewart.... Oh I don't know.... I'm just randomly typing(= I can't think of any actresses for Sam...

C.C. No, I cant see Kristen Stewart playing Sam, she's awkward while Sam is like the popular girl from the "in crowd"

message 6: by Cassie (last edited Mar 10, 2012 10:54AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Cassie AND THE WINNER IS..... DAKOTA FANNING! But I also think that mabey the girl from "Life Before Her Eyes" would also be good although i dont know the name of her :p

Ranjana The girl from the book cover is nice too, I had her in my mind when I was reading it.

Cassie Yes i do agree that they made a good desicion on the cover of the book

Emily Ashley Benson. (Hanna Marin from Pretty Little Liars)

message 10: by Eve (new) - rated it 3 stars

Eve James Lyndsy Fonseca - strong, beautiful. She has my vote.

Sydney Idk who lyndsy fonesca is... Buuuutttt.. Why not?? Hahaha(= Dakota Fanning would do pretty good... But I'm sorry, not the chick from Pretty Little Liars... I hate that show! No offense Emily!!(=

rocksann It really is going to be a movie. There is news of it on Lauren Oliver's blog.

Sydney Yay!!! I hope it's good though....

message 14: by Lexi (new) - rated it 4 stars

Lexi Martin more importantly who would play Kent or her math teacher Mr. D ???

Gretchen I could see Dakota Fannings's little sister playing Sam. She was likeable in Super 8 and whoever plays Sam will need to be someone you can grow to like.

message 16: by Erin (new) - rated it 4 stars

Erin Like Lindsey Lohan when she was younger