Cover 2 Cover discussion

GOODREADS! > How do you organize your shelves here on goodreads?

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Shannon (new)

Shannon  (bookjunkie57) I spent some time today starting new bookshelves for my 2011 purchases by month because I was curious about how many books I buy a month. Anyone else arrange books in a similar way?

message 2: by Hukumdeen (new)

Hukumdeen D | 8 comments ah!!..i too have more than 10 bookshelves in goodreads. i have sorted it by the name of writers. i was curious to know to which writer iam addicted to...

message 3: by Leila (new)

Leila (leilacarrollann) | 172 comments I originally start arranging my book by when I read them, i.e. child hood, high school, college, but now that I am in adulthood that shelf dominates the others. I want to rearrange them but haven't figured out how I want to do it yet.

message 4: by Adriana (new)

Adriana I sort it by Genres. Romance, Thriller, Dystopian, etc.

message 5: by Leila (new)

Leila (leilacarrollann) | 172 comments That won't work for me cus I read all from the same genre for the most part. I just changed my shelves to put the books in the order I want to read them.

message 6: by Kat (new)

Kat (kaitlins16) On Goodreads, I recently added some bookshelves based on all the books I read this year, the ones I read a long time ago (5+ years), and ones I have read for school. I also have one for my favorite books, and one for ones that are on my bookshelf at home.
I try to organize my actually bookshelf by publisher and authors.

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (charlie_awesome) I actually don't really do anything with my bookshelves. I don't know why, it just seemed too time consuming ;)

message 8: by Adriana (new)

Adriana It is.

I decided to do it because it would be easier to look at the books I wanted to-read what genre I wanted to read.