Paranormal Romance and Urban Fantasy Addicts discussion

Series Discussions > Elder Races - Thea Harrison

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Shera (Book Whispers) (sherabookwhispers) | 2569 comments Really surprised this series hasn't been added over here!! It's really popular right now. (I'm sure some of you have read them . . .)

Dragon Bound (Elder Races, #1) by Thea Harrison Storm's Heart (Elder Races, #2) by Thea Harrison Serpent's Kiss (Elder Races, #3) by Thea Harrison Oracle's Moon (Elder Races, #4) by Thea Harrison

Shera (Book Whispers) (sherabookwhispers) | 2569 comments Honestly I wasn't a big fan of Dragon Bound, but the world had a lot of promise.

Just started Storm's Heart. It's already going into some world detail that the last book fialed to mention. The leading male is also more interesting to me then the Dragon in the first one.

message 3: by Ladyacct (last edited Nov 11, 2011 03:13PM) (new)

Ladyacct | 65 comments Loved them can't wait for the next one. Another good series is.... First Grave on the Right (Charley Davidson, #1) by Darynda Jones Second Grave on the Left (Charley Davidson, #2) by Darynda Jones

t'irla ~The Bookslayer~ aka Barbara (tirla) I really adored this series...the characters and the world are different from anything I have read before..really like it....if you like this you may like Dragon Kin by G.A. Aikin as well.

message 5: by Lisa M (new)

Lisa M (lamessegee) | 462 comments Loved Dragon Bound! Storm's Heart was very good. Drunk Tricks was hilarious! I wasn't as fond of Serpent's Kiss--I thought Rune was great but didn't like Carling as much. I can't wait for Oracle's Moon! From what we've seen, it should be pretty funny.

Shera (Book Whispers) (sherabookwhispers) | 2569 comments Tricks is just amazing all around!!! It is really nice that Storm's Heart explores the world more. It bothered me in DB that things were never fully explored.

Thanks for the recomendations! I've got Jones' books sitting on my shelves, but never heard of Dragon Kin by G.A. Aikin--very promising.

I'm a wee bit (OK, way bummed) that Rune is going to get paired with Carling. I really don't like her. Who knows, maybe I'll be shocked into it?

t'irla ~The Bookslayer~ aka Barbara (tirla) btw G.A.Aikin is Shelly Laurenston...I haven't Read Rune's book yet..I have it here on my tbr pile:)