lets get into your faith discussion

pray for....

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

if you want us to pray for someone, but them up here ((lets only put names and a little info, nothing else...))

Madeline♪♥♫ (knitworld) | 38 comments Mod
I would like to pray for us all!

message 3: by Katie (new)

Katie | 28 comments I have two intentions:
1)a friend of the family is in the hospitol right now. I believe he's about 65, but he's always had failing health. they revived him, but he stopped breathing a few nights ago. I don't know him all that well, but his wife is my mom's good friend and is like a second mother to me. I can't stand to see her in so much pain.
2)back in January, my mom slipped and fell on black ice. She messed up her ankle so bad she was in the hospitol for a month. When she got to the emergency room, she felt like she did something to her knee, but they assumed it was just bruised and focused on the ankle. About two months ago her knee started hurting her. She went to the doctor and they figured out that she did, infact, injure her knee that night, but being off her feet with no treatment for a month, it healed back together wrong. she's having surgery on it a few days before Christmas. She seems fine, but I'm scared enough for the both of us. And its hard for her to just get up out of a chair. Watching her struggle like this kills me, it really does. She's one of the most important people in my life.

please pray for them, it would mean the world to me.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

i will keep both in my prayers

They will be in our prayers! God bless you!

message 6: by Katie (new)

Katie | 28 comments :) thanks ya'll

message 7: by Katie (new)

Katie | 28 comments Thank you all so much!!! He was able to come off of life support today and should be home by wednesday:)
truely a Christmas miricle =)

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

yes =)
good luck to you all =)=)

message 9: by Shannon (new)

Shannon @ Kait:

AWESOME! :D

message 10: by Katie (last edited Dec 19, 2011 09:34PM) (new)

Katie | 28 comments my mom's going into surgery on wednesday, she'll be home the same day, but I'm still really nervous for her...

Don't worry, God will be there with her! And you!

message 12: by Katie (new)

Katie | 28 comments thanks :)