Tiger's Curse Obsessions!!! discussion

Tiger's Voyage (The Tiger Saga, #3)
This topic is about Tiger's Voyage
TIGERS VOYAGE!!!!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 60 (60 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Ash (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ash (ash-for-humanity) | 17 comments I just finished the Tiger's Voyage and am so heartbroken and terrorized and grrrr-ing and GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR how could you do this COLLEEEN????? WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY??????

So if you've read the Tiger's Voyage and want to rant about certain unspoken unfairness in this book, then go ahead--I for one (SPOILERS)

am really angry and worried sick about Kelsey being...you know, taken...and um...I shouldn't say anymore! Also, I'm so angst-filled about Ren and Kelsey! GRRRR-they belong together! Who's with me?

message 2: by Ash (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ash | 9 comments Noo!! Kelsey and Kishan! Ren is just so infuriating and not RIGHT for Kelsey! Kishan is perfect and wonderful person, though I think he deserves more than part of Kelsey's heart that she's giving him.
The ending is more infuriating that Kelsey's decisive-indecisiveness. How could Colleen just leave us hanging? How could she just show us Kelsey' getting kidnapped, Nilima and Kadam getting kidnapped and then call it quits for the day?!? Now we have to wait a whole half year+ before we get to see what happens next! It's infuriating!
This is definitely the best book so far...but also the most infuriating.

message 3: by Ash (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ash (ash-for-humanity) | 17 comments IKR!!!
I do agree with you about Kelsey and Kishan but Ren is like, perfect. He's her soulmate and I think the whole golden-flame thingy shows that! Plus, I don't know about you but I'd want a person I have a connection with--like both emotionally and mentally. I think with Kishan, it's more mentally--I mean, he's easy to love, but Kelsey was totally pushed onto him!

message 4: by Ash (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ash (ash-for-humanity) | 17 comments I wish there was a couple scens from the next book at the end like there was in the Tiger's Quest...that would've made me drool even further...grrrr.

Ashley Smith | 3 comments I loved this book! I can't wait for the next one to come out. Pleas let Kealsy end up with Ren and everythig be ok. I love this quote that Ren said to her " She's tied me to her for eternity. She's my home. She's my reason for being. To win and hold her is my only purpose." I would just die if a man said that to me. Hint Hint to my husband.

Nandanie (biblioholic369) Ashley wrote: "I loved this book! I can't wait for the next one to come out. Pleas let Kealsy end up with Ren and everythig be ok. I love this quote that Ren said to her " She's tied me to her for eternity. She's..."

yeah me and you are on the same page!!!!!!! thanks i dont feel lonely with all the kishans!!!

message 7: by Alicia (new) - added it

Alicia (irishpiratequeen) Im extremely interested to see what happens with Lokesh though. I want her to end up with Ren, but I want Kishan to meet a girl and have his happy ending, some one that lights his fire!

message 8: by Ash (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ash (ash-for-humanity) | 17 comments I know right! make the decision easier for kelsey!

Nandanie (biblioholic369) Sirisha wrote: "I know right! make the decision easier for kelsey!"

I want Ren to kill Lokesh for making him being tortured for 3 months!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I then want Nilima to be with Kishan. Didn't you ever notice that Kishan and Nilima never got the chance to talk one on one? They might be a good match-plus Durga says that she has a good match for her anyways!!! Wonder who that is!!!! I then want Ren and Kelsey because Kelsey is a soft hearted girl and Ren will be able to help her with that...

Kristy (aitutaki28) | 2 comments I really hope that this "future baby" ends up being ren's. If it is lokesh's how can any of the characters possibly go back from that? Maybe ren and kelsey share one of those "seems real dreams" that is real.

Nandanie (biblioholic369) Kristy wrote: "I really hope that this "future baby" ends up being ren's. If it is lokesh's how can any of the characters possibly go back from that? Maybe ren and kelsey share one of those "seems real dreams"..."

yep!!@!

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Nandanie wrote: "Kristy wrote: "I really hope that this "future baby" ends up being ren's. If it is lokesh's how can any of the characters possibly go back from that? Maybe ren and kelsey share one of those "see..."

u have off too? cool

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

both arguments are great I love Kishan and Ren both the same can't choose... id be happy if either one ended up with Kelsey and i would be equally sad for the one who does not

Nandanie (biblioholic369) Robin wrote: "both arguments are great I love Kishan and Ren both the same can't choose... id be happy if either one ended up with Kelsey and i would be equally sad for the one who does not"

they wont be alone for long...nilima might take the other

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Nandanie wrote: "Robin wrote: "both arguments are great I love Kishan and Ren both the same can't choose... id be happy if either one ended up with Kelsey and i would be equally sad for the one who does not"

they ..."

yes ur right and i love nilima as well

Nandanie (biblioholic369) Robin wrote: "Nandanie wrote: "Robin wrote: "both arguments are great I love Kishan and Ren both the same can't choose... id be happy if either one ended up with Kelsey and i would be equally sad for the one who..."
I still cant accept the fact that she does swordfighting!!! NILIMA AND SWORD FIGHTING!!!

message 17: by Alicia (new) - added it

Alicia (irishpiratequeen) I like Nilima, I just wish we could get to know her a bit more, I'd like to see the 'sister' relationship form between her and kelsey. cause I like her, but at this time in the story I don't know her well enough to say she'd work well with kishan, cause we at least know ren likes her... hmm. not sure, but I am rooting for her for sure.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Nandanie wrote: "Robin wrote: "Nandanie wrote: "Robin wrote: "both arguments are great I love Kishan and Ren both the same can't choose... id be happy if either one ended up with Kelsey and i would be equally sad f..."

right same here

Nandanie (biblioholic369) Robin wrote: "Nandanie wrote: "Robin wrote: "Nandanie wrote: "Robin wrote: "both arguments are great I love Kishan and Ren both the same can't choose... id be happy if either one ended up with Kelsey and i would..."

i wish colleen would give us the time to know ALL the characters!!!I mean like, why would lokesh want to kill ren or kishan besides the fact that they're rich? Or is it all because of that? And why does he like Deschen? Love triangle? You see, Colleen doesnt give us all the important info about the boy's past.

message 20: by Alicia (new) - added it

Alicia (irishpiratequeen) its progressive, we slowly find out more, at first we had no real idea why Lokesh wanted kelsey aside from the amulet, I think it was pretty clear why Lokesh wanted Deschen. He's a man who wants power, and will do what it takes to get it, he was jealous of Rajaram(sp? boy's dad) so he wanted to rule that empire, Deschen gave Rajaram(sp) boys and his wife did not so he figured if he had a baby through her it would be a boy, Lokesh just wants a son and to rule the world, he's also very sadistic so torturing Ren and Kishan is on his list of to do, he likes the idea of breaking Kelsey's spirit because he is sadistic. Hopefully we'll get more insight on Lokesh in the next book.

Nandanie (biblioholic369) Alicia wrote: "its progressive, we slowly find out more, at first we had no real idea why Lokesh wanted kelsey aside from the amulet, I think it was pretty clear why Lokesh wanted Deschen. He's a man who wants po..."

I know, I just wished that this story was in third person, I would atleast know how the characters are feeling, and how Nilima and Mr. Kadam might've felt when "disappearing"

message 22: by Alicia (new) - added it

Alicia (irishpiratequeen) Nandanie wrote: "Alicia wrote: "its progressive, we slowly find out more, at first we had no real idea why Lokesh wanted kelsey aside from the amulet, I think it was pretty clear why Lokesh wanted Deschen. He's a m..."

a mix would be good, I like the first person but a switch in character and in third person would be cool. which is how Im going to write my own novel.

Nandanie (biblioholic369) Alicia wrote: "Nandanie wrote: "Alicia wrote: "its progressive, we slowly find out more, at first we had no real idea why Lokesh wanted kelsey aside from the amulet, I think it was pretty clear why Lokesh wanted ..."

i dont see how she will write td#1 when kelsey is in lokesh's hold. I would like to see what Ren or Kishan would be doing while she was captured.

Kelley (kelleylee) I would like the person whose thoughts I am hearing to not be Kelsey at all she annoys me to no end now.

Nandanie (biblioholic369) Kelley wrote: "I would like the person whose thoughts I am hearing to not be Kelsey at all she annoys me to no end now."

I would like the character telling th story to be either ren or kishan!

Kelley (kelleylee) I would like it to be Kishan he would have a very interesting perspective!

Nandanie (biblioholic369) Kelley wrote: "I would like it to be Kishan he would have a very interesting perspective!"

grr!!!! very interesting!!!

Melinda (the3jsmom) | 40 comments Kelley wrote: "I would like it to be Kishan he would have a very interesting perspective!"

I agree, this or Ren!!! I would love for the next book to start out with Ren and Kishan perspective and leave Kelsey in the back for a while :)

Nandanie (biblioholic369) Melinda wrote: "Kelley wrote: "I would like it to be Kishan he would have a very interesting perspective!"

I agree, this or Ren!!! I would love for the next book to start out with Ren and Kishan perspective a..."

I am pretty much getting tired of Kelsey!!!! She is getting stuck up in the books to me-in the first book, do you think she would laser Kishan/Ren like she did in Voyage?? I was mad at her when she did that.

message 30: by Ash (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ash (ash-for-humanity) | 17 comments I guess Kelsey's getting an age-old cliched case of who should I pick? But seriously, I do agree that she wouldn't have the guts to do any of the things she did in voyage in the curse, BUT that just proves how much she's grown and I kinda like it. She can stand her own ground, but I think she shouldn't have given up on Ren no matter how lonely she felt. Her heart might've been broken to pieces but still...I don't know what I would've doen as me but as her, I wouldn't let go.
It's going to be a hard decision.
Also, I hope Colleen isn't going to do one of those open endings where it doesn't close and she doesn't pick either of them. I hate those with a burning passion. Don't you think?

Nandanie (biblioholic369) Sirisha wrote: "I guess Kelsey's getting an age-old cliched case of who should I pick? But seriously, I do agree that she wouldn't have the guts to do any of the things she did in voyage in the curse, BUT that ju..."

yes! like in the strange angels series!! uhh!!! do you know how long I waited to see what would happen between Graves and Dru? Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! But Kelsey said something about her staying with the boys and I think she is too "deep" with them to leave them like that-no matter how much she changes. Anyways, I hope she ends with Ren, I don't know, but its weird to think of her and Kishan together...it kinda irks me (srry john abraham!) to think of her betraying ren AND kishan like that!!! She is going to hurt them BOTH, I am letting you know that! Hopefully, this endless love triangle ends in book 4: july 3rd!!!! the day before independance day!! we'll start a rebellion colleen if it doesnt...well I packed alot of info in this so I will end it here.! ;)

Melinda (the3jsmom) | 40 comments Nandanie wrote: "Sirisha wrote: "I guess Kelsey's getting an age-old cliched case of who should I pick? But seriously, I do agree that she wouldn't have the guts to do any of the things she did in voyage in the cu..."

Yes!!! I hope she ends this drama soon or else...I will continue to read but complain. LOL

Did you guys know that next wednesday Colleen is having a live chat? ohh, I will be so tuned in to hear/see if we get any tibits on the next book.

Nandanie (biblioholic369) Melinda wrote: "Nandanie wrote: "Sirisha wrote: "I guess Kelsey's getting an age-old cliched case of who should I pick? But seriously, I do agree that she wouldn't have the guts to do any of the things she did in..."

yep!!! i am so going on that!

message 34: by Ash (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ash (ash-for-humanity) | 17 comments Nandanie wrote: "Sirisha wrote: "I guess Kelsey's getting an age-old cliched case of who should I pick? But seriously, I do agree that she wouldn't have the guts to do any of the things she did in voyage in the cu..."

that's exactly what I was talking about! Seriously? Are you a mind reader? anywho, Ikr, by the end of jealousy and defiance, I kind of warmed to christophe as well though. at first, I was a die hard graves fan but when lili left such an open ending, I died inside. I hated it so badly.

message 35: by Ash (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ash (ash-for-humanity) | 17 comments and when exactly is the live chat?

Nandanie (biblioholic369) Sirisha wrote: "and when exactly is the live chat?"

8 pm next wednesday

Nandanie (biblioholic369) Sirisha wrote: "Nandanie wrote: "Sirisha wrote: "I guess Kelsey's getting an age-old cliched case of who should I pick? But seriously, I do agree that she wouldn't have the guts to do any of the things she did in..."

I know.! I hope colleen doesnt do this to the princes-they already suffered so much in 350 years! Heck, I am 13 and I feel like I am living a long life-that's not even 50 percent of how much they liveed! I dont think colleen is that harsh!

message 38: by Ash (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ash (ash-for-humanity) | 17 comments I hope not!

Nandanie (biblioholic369) Sirisha wrote: "I hope not!"

if she does i will be very upset- i promise you that!!!

message 40: by Ash (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ash (ash-for-humanity) | 17 comments same here

Nandanie (biblioholic369) Sirisha wrote: "same here"

colleen told us to pay attention to what durga tells kelsey in all 3 books: i have to reread those parts and see if I can decipher anything! I remember in book 1 Durga said something about using your heart to guide you. Could it be a clue for Ren? Kelsey's heart clearly wants ren. hmmm....

Lucy Qhuay Oh gosh, what I'm losing :(

Nandanie (biblioholic369) Lucy wrote: "Oh gosh, what I'm losing :("\

? I'm sorry, I dont understand... ;(

Lucy Qhuay Here in my country Tiger's Quest and Tiger's Voyage are not available so I didn't read it yet...I'm sad because I have already read Tiger's Curse and I loved it. I'm a big fan...

Nandanie (biblioholic369) Lucy wrote: "Here in my country Tiger's Quest and Tiger's Voyage are not available so I didn't read it yet...I'm sad because I have already read Tiger's Curse and I loved it. I'm a big fan..."

ohhh...r u a team ren or kishan?

Lucy Qhuay Nandanie wrote: "Lucy wrote: "Here in my country Tiger's Quest and Tiger's Voyage are not available so I didn't read it yet...I'm sad because I have already read Tiger's Curse and I loved it. I'm a big fan..."

..."

:D Totally Team Ren :) but I love Kishan too :) what about you??

Nandanie (biblioholic369) Lucy wrote: "Nandanie wrote: "Lucy wrote: "Here in my country Tiger's Quest and Tiger's Voyage are not available so I didn't read it yet...I'm sad because I have already read Tiger's Curse and I loved it. I'm ..."

100% ren!!!! ;)

Lucy Qhuay Nandanie wrote: "Lucy wrote: "Nandanie wrote: "Lucy wrote: "Here in my country Tiger's Quest and Tiger's Voyage are not available so I didn't read it yet...I'm sad because I have already read Tiger's Curse and I ..."

:) Wonderful :D It's nice to know someone who loves the series just like me...I didn't know anyone..Do you mind if I add you as a friend??

Nandanie (biblioholic369) Lucy wrote: "Nandanie wrote: "Lucy wrote: "Nandanie wrote: "Lucy wrote: "Here in my country Tiger's Quest and Tiger's Voyage are not available so I didn't read it yet...I'm sad because I have already read Tig..."

sure!!!! ;0)

Lucy Qhuay Nandanie wrote: "Lucy wrote: "Nandanie wrote: "Lucy wrote: "Nandanie wrote: "Lucy wrote: "Here in my country Tiger's Quest and Tiger's Voyage are not available so I didn't read it yet...I'm sad because I have al..."

« previous 1