R-R-Rolling! discussion

1 on 1 > Malxox and Ashley

Comments Showing 1-50 of 439 (439 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

message 1: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (julyanddecember) OK. So a supernatural romance. I want to be the girl ;)

message 2: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) Okay I guess, off to make charries, I may disapper though.

message 3: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (julyanddecember) That's fine I'm at work LOL. I have too much time on my hands.

Will post pic later but
Name: Cassandra
Personality: will make itself known as rp goes.
Species: vampire

message 4: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) Name: Kade
Real Age: 1592
Species: Fallen Angel
Persona: Bad boy, Flirty, Smirky, the rest tbrp
Looks:

message 5: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (julyanddecember) Cassandra is out hunting when she come across a group of men she smiles and licks her fangs

message 6: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (julyanddecember) ((You around?))

message 7: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) ((Sry, I said I'd disapper))

Kade was leaning against a wall, talking to some others guys.

message 8: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (julyanddecember) ((I know I was quiet bored at work which I'm still here LOL))

Cass starts making her way over there and sees Kade thinking he would ne a perfect meal.

message 9: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) ((Lol, that's kind of like me))

Kade had his hands slipped behind his head, laughing slightly at something someone said. THey all grew quiet as they saw Cass, "Can I help you, sweeetheart?" one man asked.

message 10: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (julyanddecember) ((Finally off next week I will be working 16 hour days))

She shakes her head but continues to loom at Kade, her lips turning into a slight smile "you" She says pointing at Kade "you can help me"

message 11: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) ((Ew... bye))

Kade cocked an eyebrow, glanceing at the others, a grin spreading on his face. "I'm sure I could, as could I help many women."

message 12: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (julyanddecember) ((Actually its great overtime plus its a laid back lawfirm so I don't mind. Ttyl))
She smiles and grabs the man's neck who questioned her and lets her claw dig into his neck and smiles "I don't think you can help them like you can help me" she said and revealed her fangs

message 13: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) ((Cewl, bye!))

Kade eyes widened, he stumebeld slightly as he ran for it, the others all scattering and running as well, not bothering to help the other man.

message 14: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (julyanddecember) She let him run for a moment than went after him grabbing his arm and spinning him around "I promise it wont hurt fallen one" she whispered. In his ear.

message 15: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) Kade felt shivers run up his arm, raising his hair. He calmed his heart down enough to be normal, not wanting her to want his blood more. "Damned beast." he hissed.

message 16: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (julyanddecember) She smiled "its not that bad Kade" she licked his neck and nicked it with her fang "mmmm"

((If you have to go that's fine))

message 17: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) ((I dont))

Made hardly jumped, "Drink angels blood and you'll forever have bad luck." he said, shutting his eyes.

message 18: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (julyanddecember) She laughed "Kade, you silly thing, I already have bad luck by being cursed as a vampire, that human I killed was a hunter of Fallen Angels so I really saved your life"

message 19: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) "I could tell. I would've kicked his ass, btw." she groweled, yanking away from her.

message 20: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (julyanddecember) Her claws scratched his arm as he pulled away and She brought her fingers to her mouth and licked them clean "so what did you do to fall from heaven?" Cass asked as she licked her fingers.

message 21: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) Kade yanked his hand away from her, backing up further, "I... what's it to you?" he caught himself.

message 22: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (julyanddecember) She smiled "just asking, and as much as I want to drink from u I won't don't worry" she told him and let her fangs and claws retract

message 23: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) Kade narrowed his eyes in suspicion, "Really now... why?"

message 24: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (julyanddecember) "You have something I need" she told him

message 25: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) "What's that?" he asked, unsure.

message 26: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (julyanddecember) She turned and started pacing "I'm not exactly sure what it is but you have something that can make me feel as if I'm human again, where I can walk during the day without turning to dust and where I don't need blood to survive" she told him then stopped and looked at him

message 27: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) Kade was now grinning, "Yeah, I do as a matter of fact, but I'm not giving it to you." he winked.

message 28: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (julyanddecember) Growls "I didn't choose to be a vampire, in fact I didn't want it. Please help me Kade, I just want to see the day light and I don't want to feed off blood anymore" she begged

message 29: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) Kade shook his head, "You still are immune to sunlight and still have to drink blood, it doesn't change really."

message 30: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (julyanddecember) "I don't want to be like this anymore" she growls and slams her fist into the wall on either side of his head

message 31: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) Kade rolled his eyes, "Wait till morning and I doubt you'll be punching walls." he said.

message 32: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (julyanddecember) she tilts her head to the side "its your blood isn't it?"

message 33: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) "Yes and no." he replied, meeting her eyes, his dark.

message 34: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (julyanddecember) Cass runs her hands through her long brown hair "can you explain it to me the correct way then?" she asks, "because it appears what information I was given was not all the way correct"

message 35: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) Kade gulped, "Would ya stop touching me... you're freaking me out."

message 36: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (julyanddecember) she looks at him and cocks her head to the side "im not touching you love, but you are still bleeding from my claws, let me heal that for you"

message 37: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (julyanddecember) Cass sniffs the air "we have to run, there are two hunters heading this way and if they see us together they are going to kill us both" she tells him and grabs his arm

message 38: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) ((Sry!))

Kade's eyes where now wide, fearful slightly, perhaps, but then he remember what he was and what he could do. "No... I'll be fine."

message 39: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (julyanddecember) She raises her eyebrow "they have killed my entire family, I have barely escaped them on different occasions, please don't take a chance" she slowly starts backing away, the fear showing on her face

message 40: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) ((gtg))

Kade tapped his fingers on the wall, "Fine." he hissed and ran for it.

message 41: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (julyanddecember) ((later))

she took off after him, one of the hunters catches her and she screams "KADE!"

message 42: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) Kade dropped back and grabbed the guys shirt, yanking his away.

message 43: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (julyanddecember) she spun quickly looking at the hunter then at Kade and mouthed 'I'm sorry' then lunged at the hunter and sunk her fangs into his neck and growling as she pulled on his blood, she then dropped him once his heart stopped and looked at the other hunter and smiled

message 44: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) Kade blinked "I'm still running." he botled in a random direction.

message 45: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (julyanddecember) She took off after him catching up to him quickly "i'm sorry to get you involved in this"

message 46: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) "Oh, I'm sure you are." he rolled his eyes.

message 47: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (julyanddecember) she pushed him against a wall and pressed her body against his and moves her mouth to his neck "I really am, but if you want that can all change and I can drain every single drop of blood you have" she whispered as she tasted his skin.

message 48: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) Kade decided to play along, grabbing her waist tightly as her body pressed against his. He moved his neck just barley, but not enough that she'd think of it being more then a relfex.

message 49: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (julyanddecember) Cass smiled and licked his neck up to his ear and purred then pressed her hands against his chest "your skin and blood are so sweet, I'm not sure how I will be able to resist"

message 50: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) Kade pulled his head back to meet her eyes, he slowly leaned in, brushing his lips over hers. He felt better with her teeth away from his neck.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9