Dark Lover (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #1) Dark Lover question

What 's with H letter ??
Lobna Lobna Nov 11, 2011 10:40AM
I like the series but i have to say sometimes It feel like teenager writing a book shitkicker ?? wifebeater ?? SOB ?
and the H letter , it's like using the the letter v instead to w to get accent ?
so If I added the letter h after the first letter that's the vampire accent .
anyway I can't wait to read the next book :))

...which of course makes me start wondering why all the brothers have these badass names (Wrath, Rhage, Zsadist, Vishous, etc.) except for Darius. Sheesh, he wasn't even allowed to spell it with an H, poor guy!

Nicole the brothers didn't give JM his name terrhor...JM dreamt of it all his life lol god im such a dork lol ...more
Feb 05, 2012 09:21PM · flag
Dhfan4life Yes, he dreamt of it first. But when he was inducted as a member and they took him to their version of the "bat cave", they said that would be his hon ...more
Feb 05, 2012 09:39PM · flag

Lopita wrote: "I like the series but i have to say sometimes It feel like teenager writing a book shitkicker ?? wifebeater ?? SOB ?
and the H letter , it's like using the the letter v instead to w to get accent ..."

And lately a lot of product placement...
But I still read it lol.

I just think of the shitkickers and wife beaters as their guy attire for being bad asses. And actually shitkickers are some pretty awesome boots when you see them. Especially those New Rocks. They aren't ordinary boots in the least. And I figured the h thing was just a slight difference on their names than doing the boring Rage, Vicious thing. Kind of made it a bit more personal and otherwordly than just a word for a name.

Shit kickers are actual shoes you can buy: http://www.shitkickerboots.com/

Love the series, but occasionally the spelling of names just make me want to phuke...