Rapture (Fallen, #4) Rapture discussion

OMG THIS COVER IS GORGEOUS!!! <3

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

percabeth This is definitely my favorite cover in the entire series. what do u think?

message 2: by Nat (new) - rated it 4 stars

Nat It's my fave too! I love that the girl is wearing white.
I have two theories for the cover:

a. luce is going to be enlightened in this book because in the others, she was kept in the 'dark'

b. she's wearing white because the curse will be gone in this book.

how about you guys?? thoughts?

Jennifer Dupriest The cover is amazing!!! I was afraid of what it might look like because I didn't really like Passion's cover...

message 4: by Malsha (new)

Malsha This cover is definitely the best!! @Nat I agree with your theory that she is enlightened in this book, whereas with the others she was kept in the 'dark'

percabeth i didn't like the passion's cover either, i'm so glad rapture came out like this! favorite dress out of all the other covers ;)

Connie rapture's cover is gorgeous!!! I liked Fallen's cover, but the others just paled in camparison (thought they were still good) i cant wait to read it!

message 7: by Malsha (new)

Malsha I know, I wish the other's were at the same standard of rapture. @percabeth this is really random but your profile picture is my wallpaper lol, i just realised :D

Maddie i hope theres more Cam in this one....

Alex I'm with you Maddie. I love Cam.

Hannah I didn't like the passion cover either it looked so fake and ugly. I didn't get why she chose to do that. But this cover is my favorite to!!

message 11: by Kimberly (new) - added it

Kimberly I agree that she is wearing white because she will be enlightened in this one. The question is, what is it that she will find out? I think there will be more than just more information on her and Daniel's relationship.

Adelwy the book cover is extremely gorgeous.But realizing that the other books the dresses are black and on this one is white i think that Luce will chose good and the save the world.Some people say because she wearing white dress, they think that she is going to get married.But i don't truly believe shes getting married at all.but that would be a beautiful ending for the book.Daniel and Luce getting married would be dream come true.In the cover of the book rapture Luce looks like if shes running.OMG i just got it in the book cover of rapture Lucinda is running towards the place that the angels first fallen to earth.

message 13: by Kat (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kat S Aaron Um the covers are all gorgeous just awesome can't wait for rapture I wonder whats going to happen seriously beautiful cover thanks for the info i do not want another cliffhanger

message 14: by Kat (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kat S Aaron I like the first and last cover