Shut Up & Read discussion

Graceling (Graceling Realm, #1)
This topic is about Graceling
Archives > Graceling vs. Fire

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tanecia , The bookworm (new) - rated it 5 stars

Tanecia  (books101) | 3795 comments Mod
First off i love love this series! I love the whole idea of being a graceling and having special abilities that no one els has. I love Katsa she was bad ass! I like how we found out her true ability was being able to adapt to any situation for survival...and not it being she was a good killer. Has any one read this series? I've also read fire which was okay i found it hard to connect with the main character and it took me forever to read..i didnt like it so much. So graceling is by far my favorite of the series i cant wait for Bitterblue !! I want another book about Katsa and Poe!!!!

Samantha Arnold (nahteeraisamanthaarnold) Tt wrote: "First off i love love this series! I love the whole idea of being a graceling and having special abilities that no one els has. I love Katsa she was bad ass! I like how we found out her true abilit..."

Katsa was awesome. I love Katsa and Po. I was so sad at the end. I just bought Fire! Gonna start reading it now. :)

message 3: by Tanecia , The bookworm (new) - rated it 5 stars

Samantha wrote: "Tt wrote: "First off i love love this series! I love the whole idea of being a graceling and having special abilities that no one els has. I love Katsa she was bad ass! I like how we found out her ..."

Are you done reading it? When you are let's discuss and compare Graceling and fire.

Diana Stormblessed (dashichka) Graceling. I loved Fire, but it didn't have Po. Or Katsa. But seriously. I ♥ Po

Samantha Arnold (nahteeraisamanthaarnold) Tt wrote: "Samantha wrote: "Tt wrote: "First off i love love this series! I love the whole idea of being a graceling and having special abilities that no one els has. I love Katsa she was bad ass! I like how ..."

Sorry I haven't replied, so I am doin so now. I finished the book! :P I loved both books. I was so sad when Archer died. I cried myself.

message 6: by Tanecia , The bookworm (new) - rated it 5 stars

Samantha wrote: "Tt wrote: "Samantha wrote: "Tt wrote: "First off i love love this series! I love the whole idea of being a graceling and having special abilities that no one els has. I love Katsa she was bad ass! ..."

Lol it's okay. Archer and the kings rivalry was the really great aspect of the whole story I think! I love a good love triangle and it was funny how they were each getting back at each other.

Samantha Arnold (nahteeraisamanthaarnold) Tt wrote: "Samantha wrote: "Tt wrote: "Samantha wrote: "Tt wrote: "First off i love love this series! I love the whole idea of being a graceling and having special abilities that no one els has. I love Katsa ..."

Yeah. That was amazing. Love triangles are so complicated and interested.