R-R-Rolling! discussion

1 on 1 > Ashley and Ally

Comments Showing 1-50 of 115 (115 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (julyanddecember) Any kinda works for me. I can do it all. Not picky :) but I love paranormal especially vampires.

message 2: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (julyanddecember) That works. I was hoping to be the girl. Not very good with being a guy.

message 3: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (julyanddecember) I have a female charrie in mind.

message 4: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (julyanddecember) Addison - Addie for short
Shifter (shifts into a raven)
Age 18
Personality: hard headed, always looking for a fight, but can be sweet and always speaks her mind.
Looks: will post a pic later but she has long brown hair, copper eyes, is about 5'2

message 5: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (julyanddecember) Also more to come as the rp goes on. And her family is only her brother who she can't stand.

message 6: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (julyanddecember) Vampire? Vampires aren't supposed to like shifters.

message 7: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (julyanddecember) Addie had gone out to get away from Ryan (her brother) she had been out a few hours flying around and hand just shifted back into her human form, and started heading for home.

message 8: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (julyanddecember) Had* ((sorry auto correct))

message 9: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (julyanddecember) (( quick thing about Ryan. He's 24 and drinks and has massive parties where his friends try to rape Addie. She has tried telling him but he just thinks she's a trouble maker))

message 10: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (julyanddecember) As she was getting closer to home she heard something behind her and found a man following her, and quickened her step. Ducking into an alley she quickly shifted and flew off. When she was a good distance away she shifted back not realizing someone was out walking their dog

message 11: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (julyanddecember) Addie quickly spun around hearing him. "What did you see?" she asked

message 12: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (julyanddecember) She laughed and pulled a twig out of her hair "I think pretty boy has had to much to drink tonight" she said teasingly her voice like silk

message 13: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (julyanddecember) "You saw nothing" she said as she turned and started walking away

message 14: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (julyanddecember) "You saw nothing" she said as she turned and started walking away

message 15: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (julyanddecember) She growled as he go closer "its none of your business" she said stopping quickly and spinning around just to be staring at his chest.

message 16: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (julyanddecember) "Addison" she jerked her head up to look at him. "Why does it matter?'

message 17: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (julyanddecember) She had to force herself to look away "but you didn't see anything" she told him and for the first time in her life hating to lie

message 18: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (julyanddecember) Addie stumbled backwards "you did see" she said fear in her voice "I have to go" she started as she started running.

message 19: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (julyanddecember) She slowed and then dropped to her knees trying to catch her breath "you can't be around me" she said just loud enough for him to hear

message 20: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (julyanddecember) "My kind comes with a lot of danger, anyone who tries to befriend me gets hurt" she said looking back at him

message 21: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (julyanddecember) ((?))

message 22: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (julyanddecember) She raised her eyebrow "what do you mean by that?" she asked looking confused

message 23: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (julyanddecember) She smiled "I don't know" she said playfully her eyes turning from copper to a vivid purple

message 24: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (julyanddecember) She tilted her head to the side "I really must be getting home my brother would go insane if something happen to me, but if you want meet me here tomorrow without the dog" she quickly turned and shifted into a bird and flew off.

message 25: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (julyanddecember) She flew into her window and shifted back sitting on her bed smiling. She then quickly jumped up and ran to check to make sure Ryan was asleep.

message 26: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (julyanddecember) ((Wanna jump to the next night?))

message 27: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (julyanddecember) ((OK))

Addie was waiting in a tree for Jake to arrive, she looked around the park and then up at the sky. She had managed a few new cuts and scrapes on her way here from a guy who thought she would be an easy target. Good thing she could hold her own.

message 28: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (julyanddecember) She looked down from the tree and saw him. Smiling she jumped down from the tree and walked up behind him, slowly touching his shoulder. "Well hello there" she said

message 29: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (julyanddecember) She looked around,"so what should we do first?" she asked then thought about it " oh yes. You are supposed to tell me what you meant when you said 'you couldn't be hurt more than you already are?"

message 30: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (julyanddecember) ?

message 31: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (julyanddecember) ((hello?))

message 32: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (julyanddecember) ((lucky! what did you see?))

she raises her eyebrow then shivers and looks around, eyes getting wide, "um we are going to have to pass on the movies, there are a few vampires that are about to show up and they are wanting to take me and turn me into a messenger, so I'm going to have to run" she frowned at him "I'm really sorry"

message 33: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (julyanddecember) Addie nods, "I hope so" she tells him and slips into the woods and starts for home.

message 34: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (julyanddecember) She sifted into a raven and flew out of the woods, as she was flying she spotted Jake walking and and swooped down landing on his shoulder and cawed at him

message 36: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (julyanddecember) She shifted quickly "hey"

message 37: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (julyanddecember) ((Hello?))

message 38: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (julyanddecember) "They r still around but I wanted to hhamg out with You since you did come to see me plus it appears they are going the wrong way" she told him with a smile

message 39: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (julyanddecember) She walked with him "so why were you out so late last night?"

message 40: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (julyanddecember) she laughs "cute name "

((Can he get turned into a vamp?))

message 41: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (julyanddecember) "That's sweet, but you do you mean 'was' her dog?" she asked

message 42: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (julyanddecember) She looks down "I'm sorry to hear that, all my family died except my brother who is an ass"

message 43: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (julyanddecember) She looks at him "he lets his friends try to rape me"

message 44: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (julyanddecember) She nods and wraps her arm around his "so how about that movie?" She asjs

message 45: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (julyanddecember) They get to the theater and realize neither one of them brought any money "so what do we do now? She asks still laughing

message 46: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (julyanddecember) "Its totally fine" she said as they walked "there wasn't anything that seemed to catch my attention"

message 47: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (julyanddecember) She runs off teasing him heading back for the park

message 48: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (julyanddecember) She squeals and puts her hands on each side of his face and gently runs her lips over his

message 49: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (julyanddecember) She pulls away and smiles "well I should be getting home "

message 50: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (julyanddecember) She thinks about it for a moment then smiles "I would really like that" She tells him

« previous 1 3