Tiger's Curse (The Tiger Saga, #1) Tiger's Curse question

Ren or Kishan? (This includes Kishan's behavior in Tiger's Quest)
Tiffany Tiffany (last edited Nov 11, 2011 03:08AM ) Nov 11, 2011 03:07AM
Are you on Team Kishan, or Team Ren?
I'm totally for Ren ;)

REN!!!! Absolutely without a doubt Ren and Kelsey belong together!!!! Kishan needs to stop moving in on Ren's women.....he is PERFECT!! Romantic, always knows what to say to make a girl swoon, caring, sacrifices himself to keep Kelsey safe. *Sighs dramatically* I love him!!!

Tiffany IKR! <3
Mar 30, 2012 03:48AM · flag

REN REN REN REN REN REN REN REN REN REN REN REN REN REN AND FREAKING REN!!!!!!!
i like Krishan, sexy Krishan, but Ren is just a freaking god

REN!!!! Kishan is not even an option,he is too rash. Ren is so what Kelsey needs in a guy. Yes, i took into account that Ren has no memories of Kelsey at the end of Tiger's Quest.

Ren all the way!!! Kishan is okay I like him and everything but, I just can't see him and Kelsey together. I cried at the end of Tigers Quest. Sitting in the middle of the classroom and started crying. it was embarrassing. I couldn't help myself.

deleted member (last edited Dec 21, 2011 04:22AM ) Dec 15, 2011 04:17AM   0 votes
Ren. He's majorly annoying, but he's perfect for Kelsey. He's romantic, he loves poetry and fits better with Kelsey. She can have him. I want Kishan though! :)

Does this discussion include that happened in Tiger's Voyage? Because otherwise I might have said Kishan for Kelsey...

deleted member Dec 14, 2011 10:27PM   0 votes
Ren loved her first. I thought Ren in first then Kishan in all the others SORRY REN :)

Ren. This is where I loved Ren, only because I didn't know Kishan.

Ren can be with Kelsey, but Kishan is MINE!!! <3

REN!!!!
I like Kishan... but he doesn't connect with Kelsey like Ren does. I feel like he would be better will someone else because Kelsey and Ren are good together!!!!
Also Ren is AWESOME :)

Kishan!! In tiger's voyage, he shows he is right for her. He at least will always stay with her.

Lambros Fouloulis omg u just ruined it for me
i want Ren kishan sucks
at least thats my opinion now but we'll see... still dude ur a jerk put a spoiler alert at least
...more
Apr 09, 2012 12:39PM · flag