Creative Reviews discussion

Exciting News > Christmas Lites: An Interview with Amy Eye

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by C.S. Splitter (last edited Nov 11, 2011 12:54AM) (new)

C.S. Splitter | 979 comments Please help me get the word out and spread it far and wide 'cause this is cool.

Amy Eye dropped by SplittersWorld to talk about the upcoming release of "Christmas Lites."

Drop by, leave and comment, and show Amy some LOVE: http://splittersworld.blogspot.com

Splitter

message 2: by J.A. (new)

J.A. Clement (jaclement) | 1328 comments Splitter, your blog won't let me make comments!!
FAB interview though...
JAC

message 3: by Cambria (new)

Cambria (cambria409) | 3305 comments nice interview as always. !! :)

message 4: by Barbara (new)

Barbara Tarn (barbaragtarn) J.A. wrote: "Splitter, your blog won't let me make comments!!
FAB interview though...
JAC"

darn blogspot! All ya move to Wordpress now! :-D

message 5: by C.S. Splitter (new)

C.S. Splitter | 979 comments Thanks for the kudos, peeps. Amy really shined here (as always).

Now...please FB and Tweet this to get word out about Christmas Lites. Maybe throw a link up on your own blog. It does support great causes and is Creative Reviews centered.

Thank you!
Splitter

message 6: by Barbara (new)

Barbara Tarn (barbaragtarn) I will next week link to the whole thing (it's posted on my FB wall already) with my comments...
How's Amy doing with the Meatgrinder? ;-)
Amy, if you needs help for KDP (how to upload the word.doc saved as HTML without bothering with mobi files), you know where to find me...

message 7: by Rita (new)

Rita Wheeler (ritawheelerauthoryahoocom) | 1 comments I'm positively in awe that you say you "had NO idea what we were doing when we started" and yet in the end you had a book! And you are giving the proceeds to the National Coalition Against Domestic Violence (NCADV) and even providing copies to our troops! This is more than fantastic. Great going!

message 8: by Cambria (new)

Cambria (cambria409) | 3305 comments thank you Rita!!! its been a great learning experience!

message 9: by Cambria (new)

Cambria (cambria409) | 3305 comments Barbara wrote: "I will next week link to the whole thing (it's posted on my FB wall already) with my comments...
How's Amy doing with the Meatgrinder? ;-)
Amy, if you needs help for KDP (how to upload the word.doc..."

Thank you!!!! So nice of you to offer I will let her know. ;)

message 10: by Jenn (new)

Jenn  (greeneyez2012) Great post splitter!
Thanks for all the love guys!