PLB discussion

Some Girls Bite (Chicagoland Vampires, #1)
This topic is about Some Girls Bite
How much do you love Chicagoland Vamps?

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Julie (last edited Nov 10, 2011 07:57PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Julie I just LOVE Chicagoland Vampires and was wondering how much you do?!?!?!?!?! Or WHY the heck you haven't read them!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!

message 2: by Samantha (new) - added it

Samantha lange | 8 comments omg i havent read it but i well but you have to tell me when you finish stay with me it will kill

Courtney Heinemann | 4 comments I hope to read the series eventually. I have the first book orderded through the library so i can't wait to start reading it.

message 4: by Samantha (new) - added it

Samantha lange | 8 comments because ive been busy

message 5: by Riana (last edited Jan 25, 2012 07:20AM) (new)

Riana Lucas (goodreadscomriana_lucas) | 5 comments Have not read the series but I will look into it. I have to be honest, I have read ALOT of vampire series so it's hard for me to pick up a new one. I am always afraid it won't be anything new. The Morganville Vampire Series and the Richelle Mead (both) Series are two of my favorite! Has anyone read those?

Courtney Heinemann | 4 comments Richelle Mead is absolutely amazing i fell in love with her series. I think Bloodlines is going to be another awesome series. As for the Morganville Vampire series ive only read a few of them, but they were good too. I want to start reading that series again. If you have read any of Richelle Meads Series, what was your favorite book?

message 7: by Samantha (new) - added it

Samantha lange | 8 comments read ruling passion it good o i love books that arent real

message 8: by Riana (new)

Riana Lucas (goodreadscomriana_lucas) | 5 comments ALL of Richelle Meads series are my favorite!!! I seriously cannot pick just one!! Bloodlines is going to be great! I am looking forward to the next one.

message 9: by Samantha (new) - added it

Samantha lange | 8 comments me to it awesome i love it im reading sisters of isis it sooooo good but. i think it would be awesome if our lives were like that but have you read daughter of the moons i want my life to be like that or sisters of isis that would be pimped

Courtney Heinemann | 4 comments the golden lily is going to be amazing and i can't wait till it comes out.

Courtney Heinemann | 4 comments Oh my gosh i just read the first book in the Chicagoland Vampire series it was absolutely amazing. I didn't want to put the book down. And i can't wait until i get to read the next one.