Book Haven discussion

Mr. Rebound
This topic is about Mr. Rebound
Authors > New Author looking for people to review my book

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Michael (new) - added it

Michael Cain (broke33poke) | 3 comments I am looking for some reviews on my new book, MR. REBOUND. I would be more than happy to giveaway a few copies of the ebook free if anyone is interested in giving honest reviews of the book. Please let me know through this site or through my e-mail.

broke33poke@gmail.com

And I will send you a PDF or HTML copy.
Mr. Rebound by Michael Cain

message 2: by Denise (new)

Denise Baer Hi Michael,

I'm a new writer too, and know how difficult it is to get reviews. Can you tell me how many pages your book is and if you have a specific time frame?

My book will be coming out soon, and I know I'll be pretty busy this month, so I didn't know if you want it done immediately or within a month or so.

Let me know.

Denise Baer
http://www.authordenisebaer.com/
Email: denise@authordenisebaer.com

message 3: by Autumn (new)

Autumn (paperrdolls) Denise wrote: "Hi Michael,

I'm a new writer too, and know how difficult it is to get reviews. Can you tell me how many pages your book is and if you have a specific time frame?

My book will be coming out soon, ..."

Denise your book looks very interesting.. ill have to add it to my ever growing tbr .. lol I really wish I could adequately review books..I could never turn away a book..

message 4: by Denise (new)

Denise Baer Autumn wrote: "Denise wrote: "Hi Michael,

My book will be co..."
Hi Autumn,

Thank you. I'm with you regarding the growing tbr list. :D

It's difficult to review books, but I try to do it for upcoming writers because promotion is tough.

Take care.

P.S. Love your name.