Book Haven discussion

Mr. Rebound
This topic is about Mr. Rebound
Promotional Discussions > New Author looking for people to review my book

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Michael (new) - added it

Michael Cain (broke33poke) | 3 comments I am looking for some reviews on my new book, MR. REBOUND. I would be more than happy to giveaway a few copies of the ebook free if anyone is interested in giving honest reviews of the book. Please let me know through this site or through my e-mail.

broke33poke@gmail.com

And I will send you a PDF or HTML copy.
Mr. Rebound

message 2: by Shirley (new)

Shirley Blane (shirleyblane) | 5 comments Hi Michael, Yes, I would love to read and review your new book. Is it available in a format for a Sony e-reader? Regards, Shirley Blane, author of The Widow's Revenge, an e-book on Amazon and Smashwords

message 3: by Em-em (new)

Em-em (mareter) | 8 comments hi i would be very happy to read and review your book. :))

message 4: by Tali28 (new)

Tali28 | 3 comments Hi Michael, I would love to read and review your book.

Jade aka MrsTosh (mrstosh) Hi there I would be interested in reading and reviewing your book, my email is j2102@hotmail.co.uk

Many thanks

message 6: by Amber Marie (new)

Amber Marie Pettit (sweetestfeline) | 26 comments I would be happy to read and give you and honest review of your book. My email is beautifulshadesofexotic420@gmail.com

message 7: by Tali28 (new)

Tali28 | 3 comments I would be intereste in reading and reviewing your book. My email is inoan28@gmail.com