Shut Up & Read discussion

Archives > Glee!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 56 (56 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by MeMe Belikova (last edited Nov 10, 2011 05:52PM) (new)

MeMe Belikova First lady Ivashkov (AliceBelikovReads) | 950 comments Photobucket
This is another FAVORITE show i love to watch on my tuesday nights! This is such an Original show and i LOVE everything about it!

What do you love about this show? Who is your favorite character? What is your favorite song that the cast has performed? How do you feel about there being a brand new cast after this season?

message 2: by Kyla (new)

Kyla Gergely (kygergely) | 19 comments OMG!!!! I LOVE GLEE!!!!! Ok so I get a bit excited yes, but I LOVE EVERYTHING about it as well. My favorite characters really bounce around. Kurt is definatly a favorite though and his love story with Blaine is so cute! I love Santana and Brittany too. Santana is the girl everyone wants to be secretly I think cause she gets what she wants no matter what. I love Brittany because she is so adorable and her "dumbness" is so funny! I love all the songs they do... I can't think of one I don't really like. I am not excited about a new cast but I guess next season I will see for sure how I feel about it.

message 3: by MeMe Belikova (new)

MeMe Belikova First lady Ivashkov (AliceBelikovReads) | 950 comments Lol i love GLEE too!!! my favortie character is Santana because everyone loves to hate her and she just has a whatever attitude i just LOVE! I like Brit too she is so funny! My favorite part of and episode with her was when the teacher asked the class "what is the capitol of OHIO?" and brit raised her hand and said "O" Lmao i died laughing on that part! She is sooo good at playing dumb, that girl is funny and a great dancer! The characters i like the least are Racheal and Kurt. Racheal is annoying! i kno its her character but i kind of feel thats how she acts in real life lol, and Kurt i love him but this season he is so NEEDY and um Kurt and blayne look like they're about to break up! My favorite Feature songs i like that they did is Britney spears and Madonna lol i love those episodes, I can watch Glee over and over i just Love it!

message 4: by Kyla (new)

Kyla Gergely (kygergely) | 19 comments They do look like they are about to break up but I will hold out hope! Racheal is super annoying and it's always all about her, I think she should get mono and not be on there for a few episodes lol. I wish Mercedes would play more this season then she has. I love how her voice goes with Santana's like when they did their duet. I love how Mr. Shue always tells Brittany that she is close even though she has no idea. I loved the Britney and Madonna episodes too. Like when Sue did Vogue and was talking about picking a new look and it was the cone bra over her track suit lol.

message 5: by MeMe Belikova (new)

MeMe Belikova First lady Ivashkov (AliceBelikovReads) | 950 comments Mono lmbo!! thats funny, i kno i thought they were just gonna give the part of Maria to Mercedes (even though it would be different)they made it seemed like they would but they didnt! So i wanna see how this new band is gonna work out, and OMG! Puck and Racheals mom! i cant believe he made a move on her! but Puck did say he liked cugars, but i wanna see how his baby mother feels(damn i forgot her name!) Yea and Sue is halarious!

message 6: by Kyla (new)

Kyla Gergely (kygergely) | 19 comments I thought Mercedes would have done a better job honestly her voice woulda played into the role better I think. I think the new group will be amazing. They are all such great singers and blend well. And I know I think Puck and her mom will be some of the main drama this year, and trying to get the baby back. I am very curious on to how it will all play out.

message 7: by MeMe Belikova (new)

MeMe Belikova First lady Ivashkov (AliceBelikovReads) | 950 comments I kno its gonna be good! im really sad to see them go, they did a really good job picking the people for this cast.

message 8: by Tanecia , The bookworm (new)

Tanecia  (books101) | 3795 comments Mod
OMG!!! i love this show!!!! My favorite character of course is Artie!! I think he is soo cute! if he went to my high school and was in a wheel chair i would still totally date him! I love Santanna second i think she has a beautiful voice and she's the Bee-yotch of the show she makes it hilarious!Third would be Mercedes shes awesome powerful voice and fourth would be Brittany she stupid funny lol. And my favorite episode would be the one with Brittany spears when they did her covers and brittany was like i can sing and dance better than you and all of them were having Britney Spears fantasies. I also love when Kurt took Rachel to the mall and the did that Barbra Striesand flash mob dance. I love this show and i don't want it to end i feel like it just started! :( and I don't want any new characters to replace them because it wouldn't be the same!

message 9: by Jenn (new)

Jenn (darkstarcassidy) Are new characters gonna replace them?

message 10: by Tanecia , The bookworm (new)

That's what I've heard but I also heard that Rachel and Kurt might have their own spin off so either one or the other...

message 11: by Tanecia , The bookworm (last edited Dec 14, 2011 02:01PM) (new)

Okay was it just me or was yesterdays episode of Glee boring and a waste of time? I was so disappointed in this years Christmas episode because last years was so funny with Sue as the Grinch and her stealing everyone's presents. They could have done better is all....

message 12: by Sheri, Book Ninja (new)

Sheri | 12168 comments Mod
Hmmmm...I'm going to have to watch it sometime. Everyone I know seems to love it.

message 13: by Kyla (new)

Kyla Gergely (kygergely) | 19 comments This Christmas episode had good music and had some good remixes of it all... but it wasn't as good as last years. I really wish it would have been more funny and yes last years was freakin hilarious!

message 14: by Tanecia , The bookworm (new)

Kyla wrote: "This Christmas episode had good music and had some good remixes of it all... but it wasn't as good as last years. I really wish it would have been more funny and yes last years was freakin hilarious!"

Yah it did have some good music I liked when they sang the sound of music "My favorite things" and I liked the song Britney sang also. But it just couldn't top last years episode!

message 15: by Kyla (new)

Kyla Gergely (kygergely) | 19 comments They weren't nearly as creative as last years

message 16: by Tanecia , The bookworm (new)

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Mr. Shoe just asked Emma to marry him!!!

Fin asked Rachael to marry him!!!

WTH is going on!! I don't think Rachael is going to say yes.... what do you guys think? This episode was of EPIC proportion!!!

message 17: by Zoe (new)

Zoe | 20 comments I LOVE GLEE!

message 18: by MeMe Belikova (new)

MeMe Belikova First lady Ivashkov (AliceBelikovReads) | 950 comments I love Glee too! I wonder what Racheal's answers going to be. I kinda hope she says NO! They're not ready.

message 19: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Scott (michellescottfiction) I loved the songs from last night's episode! The beginning with Mercedes and Sam was so cute. (view spoiler)

message 20: by Zoe (new)

Zoe | 20 comments I am shocked!omg! Finn must be out of his mind!

message 21: by Tanecia , The bookworm (new)

Yes I loved the duet with Mercedes and Sam because I love greese!

But what do you think Rachael is going to say?

message 22: by Tanecia , The bookworm (new)

Yes! Or Nooooooo lol

message 23: by MeMe Belikova (new)

MeMe Belikova First lady Ivashkov (AliceBelikovReads) | 950 comments OMG GLEE WAS SO AWESOME THIS WEEK!!!!! THIS WAS THE BEST MICHEAL JACKSON TRIBUTE I HAVE EVER SEEN! I LOVE THIS SHOW SO MUCH :)

message 24: by Morgan (new)

Morgan (morgzsydney) | 29 comments Alice Belikov wrote: "OMG GLEE WAS SO AWESOME THIS WEEK!!!!! THIS WAS THE BEST MICHEAL JACKSON TRIBUTE I HAVE EVER SEEN! I LOVE THIS SHOW SO MUCH :)"

I have been saying they should do a MJ tribute for over a year. Satisfied <3

AND FINNCHEL FOREVER <3, literally ;)

message 25: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Scott (michellescottfiction) I loved seeing Rachel's dads on the last show!

message 26: by Zoe (new)

Zoe | 20 comments AREN'T they famous? Who are they?

message 27: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Scott (michellescottfiction) The one was Jeff Goldblum (The Fly, Buckaroo Bonzai) and the other was Brian Stokes Mitchell (Fraiser, Ugly Betty). I recognized Goldblum, but not Mitchell.

message 28: by Zoe (new)

Zoe | 20 comments Same here!

message 29: by Tanecia , The bookworm (new)

Michelle L. wrote: "The one was Jeff Goldblum (The Fly, Buckaroo Bonzai) and the other was Brian Stokes Mitchell (Fraiser, Ugly Betty). I recognized Goldblum, but not Mitchell."

Jeff Goldblum was yummy in Jurassic Park!!

message 30: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Scott (michellescottfiction) Tt wrote: Jeff Goldblum was yummy in Jurassic Park!!

Have you ever seen him in the remake of The Fly? Wowza!! Goldblum was very buff in that movie. Course, later on he became a gross fly/man hybrid, but up until then, I was enjoying the scenery. ;)

message 31: by Karina (new)

Karina Kantas yes I watch Glee and the last episode left me in tears. No spoilers.

message 32: by Tanecia , The bookworm (new)

Michelle L. wrote: "Tt wrote: Jeff Goldblum was yummy in Jurassic Park!!

Have you ever seen him in the remake of The Fly? Wowza!! Goldblum was very buff in that movie. Course, later on he became a gross fly/man ..."

Yes! He was so hot in that one too and I was even thinking that the hybrid fly thing was cute because it was actually him....lol I understand how nasty that sounds(Yukk!). He's still hot even now that he's older.

message 33: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Scott (michellescottfiction) Tt wrote: "Michelle L. wrote: "Tt wrote: Jeff Goldblum was yummy in Jurassic Park!!

Have you ever seen him in the remake of The Fly? Wowza!! Goldblum was very buff in that movie. Course, later on he bec..."

Brundlefly, Lol. I was kind of sad when he and Gina Davis broke up. I thought they made such a cute couple!

message 34: by MeMe Belikova (new)

MeMe Belikova First lady Ivashkov (AliceBelikovReads) | 950 comments Love the Gotye song they did on the last episode! And so glad we finally get to learn more about Blaine!!! KurBlaine forever <3

message 35: by David (new)

David Estes (davidestesbooks) I love that Gotye song too, was huge in Australia this year!

message 36: by Tanecia , The bookworm (new)

Did anyone watch the new Glee today?

It was so good I love Blaynes song that he sung to Kurt!

message 37: by Mel (new)

Mel | 299 comments Tt wrote: "Did anyone watch the new Glee today?

It was so good I love Blaynes song that he sung to Kurt!"

I did and I thought it was great. I loved the Joe/Quinn song. They are beyond cute:)

message 38: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Scott (michellescottfiction) Tt wrote: "Did anyone watch the new Glee today?

I loved that too! But here is my true confession...I'm not a huge fan of Whitney Houston :P Sorry!!!

I really liked the disco episode, though, lol.

message 39: by Tanecia , The bookworm (new)

Michelle L. wrote: "Tt wrote: "Did anyone watch the new Glee today?

I loved that too! But here is my true confession...I'm not a huge fan of Whitney Hou..."

It's okay, me either but it was good nevertheless! I loved the disco episode also and I don't want to say goodbye to the cast! I saw that their having another glee project coming up soon so I'm excited to watch that once Glee is no more. :(

message 40: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Scott (michellescottfiction) It was a very difficult show for me to sit through since my son is also graduating from high school this year! That conversation between Kurt and his dad broke my heart. I almost had to change the channel :P

message 41: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Scott (michellescottfiction) Did anyone like the season finale? I have to admit that I didn't. (view spoiler)

message 42: by Tanecia , The bookworm (new)

Lol, I'm actually watching that episode right now! When I finish I will read your spoiler and chat. :)

I'm so sad though!

message 43: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Scott (michellescottfiction) Lol. My husband was fine with it, so maybe I'm overreacting.

message 44: by Bee (new)

Bee (nbeewrites) Favorite show! :D I watch it every week!

message 45: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Scott (michellescottfiction) Bieke wrote: "Favorite show! :D I watch it every week!"

It's been pretty good this season. I like some of the new characters and new story threads.

message 46: by Bee (new)

Bee (nbeewrites) Michelle L. wrote: "Bieke wrote: "Favorite show! :D I watch it every week!"

It's been pretty good this season. I like some of the new characters and new story threads."

Yeah! The songs are good to. =)

message 47: by Nikhat (last edited Nov 27, 2012 04:25AM) (new)

Nikhat Hetavkar (nikbookchatter) | 448 comments I absolutely adore Glee. I love the characters, the stories, the friendships, the romance and basically everything. The new cast is cute, though Marley is a tad overrated I guess. But I love how the show's shifting between Ohio and NY ! And Rachel looks gorgeous this season. I am sad for Klaine though!

message 48: by An (new)

An Yes, I love glee! The watched the start, then kind've dropped out. But now I'm back!

message 49: by Tanecia , The bookworm (new)

Omg, Finn from Glee died yesterday! Oh no..... I am so.sad now.

message 50: by Vanessa (new)

Vanessa | 35 comments I just heard about that too. I can't believe Cory Monteith is dead :( so heartbreaking

« previous 1