Future Survivors, the Apocalypse Group discussion

Advertise Yourself > Charlinder's Walk

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alyson (new)

Alyson Miers (amiers) | 1 comments This is a coming-of-age and has been available for a few weeks. The end of the world happened when a horrible new disease appeared out of nowhere and killed off nearly all the world's human population in less than 2 years. Over a century later, no one remembers what it was like to live in a world with electricity, running water, cars, phones and modern medicine. My protagonist decides to investigate where the disease came from, and that requires a very long trip.

Charlinder's Walk

Between him and the truth lie a century and an ocean, but nothing can prepare Charlinder for what he'll find.

Felicia A Sullivan (ftjazgal) | 5 comments Thanks! Sounds interesting and different.

message 3: by Kat (new)

Kat (katzombie) | 19 comments Interesting premise Alyson! I'll keep an eye out for your book, definitely.

message 4: by Armand (new)

Armand Rosamilia (armandrosamilia) | 9 comments Very interesting, always love to find new PA reads...

Armand Rosamilia
Post Apocalyptic Raids

Felicia A Sullivan (ftjazgal) | 5 comments I don't generally like short stories, and like "collections" of short stories even less, but Post Apocalyptic Raids looks interesting too!

message 6: by Armand (new)

Armand Rosamilia (armandrosamilia) | 9 comments Thank you! I mostly write zombie fiction... I also run Rymfire eBooks and we'll have some PA novels/novellas coming out in 2012...

Armand Rosamilia
Dying Days