The Breaking Benjamin, Chevelle and Three Days Grace fan group! discussion

Breaking Benjamin

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by SLIM SHADY (new)

SLIM SHADY Gontier (heroesfreak) | 36 comments Mod
I think Breaking Benjamin, Chevelle, and Three Days Grace are my favorite bands. And Ha Ha would you look at that... I'm listening to Chevell this very minute!!!

message 2: by SLIM SHADY (new)

Three days grace is amazing! and oh yeah she is my sis and I also call her a butt. see watch Karissa u r a butt. It runs through the family.

message 3: by SLIM SHADY (new)

No u r the butt any ways why don't you like Three Days Grace Nathan?

♥{Miranda!®}♥  (bella) I saw 3 days Grace and Breaking Benjamin in concert in their 2007 tour! It was okay, if... it didn't ran and 3 dyas grace (the reason i wanted to go, mainly) only got to play 2 songs (Riot and Animal I've Become)... i didn't get slapped or anything! Yeah but i got a t-shirt! LOL! Yeah Muddle of Pudd was with them and so was The Red! I saw Chevelle in their 2008 tour with 3 doors down, The Red, and 12 Stones! It was great. My friend won tickets but couldn't go so he gave them to me, YAY! LOL!

message 5: by Anony-miss (last edited Apr 05, 2009 10:37AM) (new)

Anony-miss a-non-y-miss | 20 comments I'm not a Chevelle fan, but I enjoy Breaking Benjamin and Three Days Grace a lot - make that Breaking Benjamin mostly.

My favorite album from Breaking Benjamin has to be Phobia, for a lot of the songs are dark.

I was happy to find a Breaking Benjamin fan club :)

message 6: by SLIM SHADY (new)

Ha ha awesome.... I have to say my favorite band is Chevelle, but I like Breaking Benjamin alot too. I like Saturate and two songs off of We Are Not Alone, such as Forget It, and Follow.

message 7: by Anony-miss (new)

Anony-miss a-non-y-miss | 20 comments Yup. I've heard at least three songs from every one of their album

message 8: by Ashbee (new)

Ashbee P | 17 comments i used to be so obsessed with So Cold by breaking ben.

Three days grace and Chevelle are kool too.

i cant beleive theres a Breaking Ben fan club on here!
wooooooo.

message 9: by SLIM SHADY (new)

Ha ha yeah Im like obsessed with those three bands.

message 10: by Anony-miss (new)

Anony-miss a-non-y-miss | 20 comments So Cold - how could I forget? My favorite!!

message 11: by Amy (new)

Amy Brown | 3 comments I can't wait to go to the Three Days Grace, Flyleaf, and Breaking Benjamin concert!!!!

The Breaking Benjamin, Chevelle and Three Days...

unread topics | mark unread