Clean Romances discussion

Contests & Giveaways > Coming up on 1000 members!

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Joyce, Group Creator (new)

Joyce | 592 comments Mod
Can you all believe it? We are only 5 members away from 1000 Clean Romance members!!! For those of you who may have thought you were alone in your search for clean, secular romance books, or authors who felt alone in your efforts to write such books, isn't it WONDERFUL to know that in fact, you have nearly 1000 people and growing on your side? :-)

Obviously, the 1000 mark will call for, yes, another celebration giveaway! I promise we will hold a giveaway party to celebrate, but I'm not sure I will have time to pull one together in the middle of the holiday season, assuming we hit 1000 members before January. I just wanted to let you all know that, yes, I am keeping track of our growing membership and that yes, I am planning to celebrate, but we'll probably have to do it after Christmas. In the meantime, any authors out there who might want to contribute one of their clean romance books, or readers who would like to contribute a gently read clean romance (maybe one you read and save between now and then?), please be thinking about it. We may accept Amazon or B&N gift cards, if anyone would like to donate those, too. I'll send out a call for donations after the first of January.

Happy Holidays, everyone!

message 2: by Jaimey, Co-Mod (new)

Jaimey (jaimeygrant) | 409 comments Mod
YAY for {almost} 1000 members! Amazing, isn't it? And it definitely calls for a celebration, an extra special one. I'll put my thinking cap on and see what I can come up with for donations. ~♥♥~

message 3: by Wanda (new)

Wanda Luce (wluce) | 3 comments That is so fantastic, so amazing. What a formidable force for good! Thanks for all your work that makes it possible.

message 4: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 31 comments That's amazing!! It seems like just the other month we hit the 200 mark!!

message 5: by Melissa (new)

Melissa (mblisa) | 7 comments Thanks for all your work on this group!

message 6: by Jaimey, Co-Mod (new)

Jaimey (jaimeygrant) | 409 comments Mod
Wow. A month or so ago we were talking about having almost 1000 members and now we're getting close to 1100. This is awesome!

message 7: by Joyce, Group Creator (new)

Joyce | 592 comments Mod
I know! Everyone, I'm so sorry for the delay with our celebration giveaway. I'm in the middle of getting my new medieval romance to press. As soon as my publisher lets me up for air, I promise we'll get this celebration going!

message 8: by Teryn (new)

Teryn | 84 comments Oh! How exciting Joyce. I will be looking forward to your new book.