Book Swap Central discussion

44 views
Book Swap > Books you want

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Courtney (new)

Courtney Wyant | 19 comments Mod
here is where you put books your looking for


message 3: by Anagha Uppal (last edited Nov 14, 2011 07:31PM) (new)

Anagha Uppal | 8 comments I've got all the Vampire Academy book in ebook format and I don't have Shopaholic but I do have a few others by Sophie Kinsella like Shopaholic & Sister and Twenties Girl. Interested?


message 4: by Courtney (new)

Courtney Wyant | 19 comments Mod
Anagha wrote: "I've got the Vampire Academy book in ebook format and I don't have Shopaholic but I do have a few others by Sophie Kinsella like Shopaholic & Sister and Twenties Girl. Interested?"

What would you like to trade for them??


message 5: by Anagha Uppal (new)

Anagha Uppal | 8 comments Well, from your list...Laurie Halse Anderson, JK Rowling, Melissa de la Cruz maybe? Ooh do you still have the Cassandra Clare ones up for trade? :D


message 6: by Courtney (new)

Courtney Wyant | 19 comments Mod
The Cassandra Clare ones I have loaned/traded with my friend at the moment but the others just choose any of them.. I really dont care just warning their is a Courtney Wyant scribbled on the first page so it wont get stolen


message 7: by Anagha Uppal (new)

Anagha Uppal | 8 comments Courtney Wyatt? From Courtney's Book Nook? Wow, what a small world right? Remember me? The one who just won the Indie Girl from your blog? =)

Anyway, I really don't mind-send me a PM of whatever ebook you'd like!


message 8: by Courtney (new)

Courtney Wyant | 19 comments Mod
Anagha wrote: "Courtney Wyatt? From Courtney's Book Nook? Wow, what a small world right? Remember me? The one who just won the Indie Girl from your blog? =)

Anyway, I really don't mind-send me a PM of whatever e..."


Of course its Wyant though.. LOL so how was Indie Girl??


message 9: by Anagha Uppal (new)

Anagha Uppal | 8 comments Lol it's good! I haven't gotten through too much but I'm liking it so far! :)


message 10: by Courtney (new)

Courtney Wyant | 19 comments Mod
Oh okay cool .. I have another giveaway going right now and I only have one entry if ya want to enter.


message 11: by Anagha Uppal (new)

Anagha Uppal | 8 comments Will do! Am waiting on your PM ;)


message 12: by Courtney (new)

Courtney Wyant | 19 comments Mod
Yeah sorry ... :)


message 13: by Anagha Uppal (new)

Anagha Uppal | 8 comments No problemo!


message 14: by Anagha Uppal (new)

Anagha Uppal | 8 comments Courtney wrote: "Oh okay cool .. I have another giveaway going right now and I only have one entry if ya want to enter."

Checked it out and I realized I've been asked to host a giveaway for her books too LOL sorry!


message 15: by Emma (new)

Emma My current wishlist is...
The Iron Fey series by Julia Kagawa
The Goddess Test by Aimmee Carter
Raised by Wolves, Trial by Fire, or Taken by Storm by Jennifer Barnes
The Daughter of Smoke and Bones by Laini Taylor
The Demon Trapper's Daughter or Soul Thief by Jana Oliver
Under the Never Sky by Veronica Roth
The Selection by Kiera Cass
Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins
Grimm's Tales


message 16: by Sam (new)

Sam (beanlover) Emma wrote: "My current wishlist is...
The Iron Fey series by Julia Kagawa
The Goddess Test by Aimmee Carter
Raised by Wolves, Trial by Fire, or Taken by Storm by Jennifer Barnes
The Daughter of Smoke and Bones..."


Are you still looking for a copy of Sweet Evil? I have a paperback copy in nearly perfect condition if you are interested.


message 17: by Journal (new)

Journal | 1 comments I am seeking a copy of the ARC "Broken" by AE Rought. I have some autographed ARCs from BEA that the person willing to swap with me can pic from.

Thanks


back to top