The ironfey discussion

The Iron Knight (The Iron Fey, #4)
This topic is about The Iron Knight
ash's eye color

Comments Showing 1-33 of 33 (33 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Arushi (arushilisa) alright. ash. he's the main guy, i believe, so shouldn't they have put the right eye color on him on the cover? after all, it IS ash!!!

they specify in the book that his eyes are in fact, SILVER. and on the cover, they look pretty blue to me. l u d i c r o u s.

did anyone else notice this or is it just me...?

message 2: by Liz (new) - rated it 5 stars

Liz | 54 comments Mod
i noticed

Lola | 2 comments I actually didn't until you said anything. lol.

I also think that the cover looks nothing Like ash would look like, but i feel as though puck on the back is pretty accurate.

Arushi (arushilisa) i think they both look pretty inaccurate. i mean puck is a closer match only because i didnt really have high expectations as high for him (look wise lol). but yehh. ash is supposed to be hothothotttt

Karlein Kwong (karleinkwong_fantasywriter) | 8 comments OMG that was what i was thinking too!!
Ash has grey eyes not blue- but nevertheless, the guy on the cover with blue eyes still is hot <3

Lena | 11 comments i noticed!!! i was totally freaking out! i was like "are you kidding me?!!!! you can't even get his eye color right?!" i mean, just because you're a winter prince does not mean you have to have ICE BLUE EYES!

Erynne | 29 comments I think the cover doesnt match either of them!!!!!!!!!

Erynne | 29 comments Lena wrote: "i noticed!!! i was totally freaking out! i was like "are you kidding me?!!!! you can't even get his eye color right?!" i mean, just because you're a winter prince does not mean you have to have ICE..."

wow Lena freak out much?

Lena | 11 comments i always do ;)

message 10: by Liz (last edited Jan 12, 2012 12:38PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Liz | 54 comments Mod
please tell your friends to join this group!

message 11: by Liz (new) - rated it 5 stars

Liz | 54 comments Mod
tell me what you want me to do to make this exciting!

message 12: by Lena (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lena | 11 comments whatevs...

message 13: by Liz (new) - rated it 5 stars

Liz | 54 comments Mod
what? rude much!

message 14: by Lena (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lena | 11 comments sorry!

Arushi (arushilisa) Liz wrote: "tell me what you want me to do to make this exciting!"

Update, come up with new topics. Come up with Ash vs (insert other hot book guy) showdowns. Polls pertaining to the iron fey. More and more stuff so people can comment and stuff! :)

Arushi (arushilisa) Erynne wrote: "I think the cover doesnt match either of them!!!!!!!!!"

agreed XD

message 17: by Liz (new) - rated it 5 stars

Liz | 54 comments Mod
thanks i'm a bad moderator

SuperFreakTeamAsh!!!! (tangledrocks) | 43 comments OMG I YOUR RIGHT ASH DOES HAVE BLUE EYES!!! HE AS SILVER EYES!!!!!!!! AND PUCK ON THE BACK OF COVER I DONT IMAGINE HIM LIKE THAT HE LOOKS LIKE THE GUY OFF OF TWILLIGHT I HATE HIM!!!!!!!

message 19: by Liz (new) - rated it 5 stars

Liz | 54 comments Mod
right on

SuperFreakTeamAsh!!!! (tangledrocks) | 43 comments i hope they make a movie of the ion fey that would be totlay awesome!! ^-^

message 21: by Liz (new) - rated it 5 stars

Liz | 54 comments Mod
not really what if they pick the wrong people like in the hunger games movie?

SuperFreakTeamAsh!!!! (tangledrocks) | 43 comments i have not seen the hunger games movie yet!! why is it out now!!! i hope so!!!

message 23: by Lena (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lena | 11 comments it is out MARCH 23!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SuperFreakTeamAsh!!!! (tangledrocks) | 43 comments this year???? plz tell me this!!!

SuperFreakTeamAsh!!!! (tangledrocks) | 43 comments am going to die!!!! i dont even know if my mom will let me even watch it cause she didnt even know i was reading it and she said if she would have known then she would say no to the book -_- sad face

message 26: by Liz (new) - rated it 5 stars

Liz | 54 comments Mod
YES THIS YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arushi (arushilisa) Super Freak Team Ash!!!! wrote: "am going to die!!!! i dont even know if my mom will let me even watch it cause she didnt even know i was reading it and she said if she would have known then she would say no to the book -_- sad face"

awwww why???

message 28: by Liz (new) - rated it 5 stars

Liz | 54 comments Mod
that is sad:(

SuperFreakTeamAsh!!!! (tangledrocks) | 43 comments she said it was dark which it was i still cant believe she killed off the little sis hello? thats just cold -_-

message 30: by Liz (new) - rated it 5 stars

Liz | 54 comments Mod
I know

SuperFreakTeamAsh!!!! (tangledrocks) | 43 comments waz prime she was awesome ^-^

message 32: by Liz (new) - rated it 5 stars

Liz | 54 comments Mod
yeah

SuperFreakTeamAsh!!!! (tangledrocks) | 43 comments sry didnt mean to add the waz XD pc did that i swear its against me -.-